Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Does One Fall Out Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Fall Out Of Love (432 Views)

How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? / How Does One Solve This Situation? / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Fall Out Of Love by Itzhak(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Am really confuse about something. Maybe you nairalanders may help me out. I've been dating a childhood friend of mine since the past one and a half year. It was something i woke up to find myself in. It happened unexpectedly. I think non of us where prepared for it cos we've always been close. Maybe be that was what made us to overlook and down play our chemistry. Enough of how we met and what or didn't happen.

Recently I've started feel enough of it. Is not like am seeing someone else. Is just that. Am starting to feel that my heart is not as true as it use to be. And that everything i do is just out of courtesy.
That's just the sum.of it and it has been pricking my conscience. So my question is how does one know he or she is falling out of love.
How does a relationship comes to an end. For this is my first relationship in all of my 28years of age.
Re: How Does One Fall Out Of Love by Draei: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
by falling out of it.
Re: How Does One Fall Out Of Love by misreal(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
focus on her negative qualities shikena.
Re: How Does One Fall Out Of Love by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Itzhak:
Am really confuse about something. Maybe you nairalanders may help me out. I've been dating a childhood friend of mine since the past one and a half year. It was something i woke up to find myself in. It happened unexpectedly. I think non of us where prepared for it cos we've always been close. Maybe be that was what made us to overlook and down play our chemistry. Enough of how we met and what or didn't happen.

Recently I've started feel enough of it. Is not like am seeing someone else. Is just that. Am starting to feel that my heart is not as true as it use to be. And that everything i do is just out of courtesy.
That's just the sum.of it and it has been pricking my conscience. So my question is how does one know he or she is falling out of love.
How does a relationship comes to an end. For this is my first relationship in all of my 28years of age.

grin

This is very simple:

When you get that IDGAF attitude towards ur partner wink
Re: How Does One Fall Out Of Love by MARKone(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gidi gba
Re: How Does One Fall Out Of Love by Divay22(f): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
I don't understand lipsrsealed
Re: How Does One Fall Out Of Love by subtlemee(f): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
When everything about her doesn't interest you anymore and you get pissed by any little thing she does...with these know it's time to quit

(1) (Reply)

The Rate Of Insult Nowadays On Nairaland Is Alarming / Butt Groping Case -taylor Swift / Why Virginity Is Not The Only Requirement For Christian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.