Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! (12901 Views)

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / If You Are Into A Mature Relationship These Are Nine Thing You Should To / Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am a guy and I can relate how frustrating a boring conversation from the opposite sex can be bur lemme tell you something.

There is a difference between a guy not being able to hold intelligent and litty convos and a guy requesting ur nudes and wanting sex chat. The later as per your rants no deserve to chat with you at all.

Their is no crime trying improve ur chat with the former if u really have interest in him. All guys can't just be interesting to be with. Create a commonground and suggest topics you can discuss on too. Its not his fault. Admit it, most ladies are boring to chat with too.

P.s most lady see keeping a convo as the responsibility of a man alone but a ladies also have their part to play.

cc;alexialin

Is that all?
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by eezeribe(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

Marriage ?
Seriously ?

Sighs

My dear I can't get married to a man that will bore me to death.

After work , come back home to boring home?

Oh jeez ! Abeg!

No wonder some married women out there are more closer to their kids than the husbands.

Men abeg make una change .its not all about sexx sexxx sexxx

Is it only a man's duty to make his home or marriage exciting

1 Like

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am a guy and I can relate how frustrating a boring conversation from the opposite sex can be bur lemme tell you something.

There is a difference between a guy not being able to hold intelligent and litty convos and a guy requesting ur nudes and wanting sex chat. The later as per your rants no deserve to chat with you at all.

Their is no crime trying improve ur chat with the former if u really have interest in him. All guys can't just be interesting to be with. Create a commonground and suggest topics you can discuss on too. Its not his fault. Admit it, most ladies are boring to chat with too.

P.s most lady see keeping a convo as the responsibility of a man alone but a ladies also have their part to play.

cc;alexialin
She is one of them ! Just take a proper look at the instances she raised about guyz not able to hold an intelligent conversation,how many meaningful line has she actually contributed to keep the conversation interesting ? How many
From her instances again ,when she is BORED already after work ,she comes online searching for a guy that with take responsibility for her happiness ,& make her happy through chat . If the guy fail to meet such criteria, she deem them "boring " ! Just imagine !
With such mentality, Op,u will certainly be having "boring" conversation because you're bored already & u always expect the guy to do the whole chatting & take away ur boredom !

2 Likes

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2017
MidNightHunter:

She is one of them ! Just take a proper look at the instances she raised about guyz not able to hold an intelligent conversation,how many meaningful line has she actually contributed to keep the conversation interesting ? How many
From her instances again ,when she is BORED already after work ,she comes online searching for a guy that with take responsibility for her happiness ,& make her happy through chat . If the guy fail to meet such criteria, she deem them "boring " ! Just imagine !
With such mentality, Op,u will certainly be having "boring" conversation because you're bored already & u always expect the guy to do the whole chatting & take away ur boredom !

What's this one saying?

What's your problem? Early Sunday morning.

You should be in church, worshipping and praising God.

Have I now become your problem?
Are you alright?

Is your life OK?

Na wa o

Anyways am in church, I don't have time for argument this morning.

Have a great day.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2017
eezeribe:

Is it only a man's duty to make his home or marriage exciting

Oga, this post is like how many months back.

But for your curiosity sake, it takes the husband and wife to make it exciting.

Please try and worship God this morning. Today is Sunday.

Happy Sunday
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

What's this one saying?

What's your problem? Early Sunday morning.

You should be in church, worshipping and praising God.

Have I now become your problem?
Are you alright?

Is your life OK?

Na wa o

Anyways am in church,
I don't have time for argument this morning.

Have a great day.
The last time I checked,the hypocrite in church operating phone while church service(s) is going on,is no different from the nerd at his room having a mind blowing sex on Sunday morning !!
They will all certainly have a place ,one place,in eternity !
Have an awesome day too.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2017
MidNightHunter:

The last time I checked,the hypocrite in church operating phone while church service(s) is going on,is no different from the nerd at his room having a mind blowing sex !!
They will all certainly have a place ,one place,in eternity !
Have an awesome day too.. undecided

It's well.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

It's well.
Amen o
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

Is that all?
What is that supposed to mean?. You disagree with what I said?
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by banre(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
HannahHitler:
My sister. forget all these online dimwits.
People are generally boring for me. Male or female but Naija guys are worst. Some can't even spell to save themselves.

You are going to kiss so many many Naija frogs before prince charming and I feel for you.

They have nothing to offer at all apart from their Ds.

nawa sha naija gals b looking for what guys can offer.
you what can you offer??
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by banre(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

Amen!
Thanks dear. smiley
Cos I cant see myself ending up with a boring guy @all!

see ur mouth 4 there, that's if u end up with a guy @ all. i juz pity some people sha
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:
Guys woo left right and middle , and all they talk about is how to get down?

Or sex chat ,sighs phone intimacy chat and I will be like in my mind ?

Oh lord! Not again cry

Or stereotype chats like what have u eaten? sad
Did u sleep well last night ?
Then silence

Can I see your pic?
After showing my pic? He will be like ? It seems you are endowed ? Wow!
Can I see a full and more intimate close view of neck down?
I will just shake my head and reply No! angry

Then ehrmmm, can we hang out ? Somewhere fun.
We can swim , u know? undecided

And I don't know how to swim. He will be like don't worry I will teach u?
I will sigh again..oh Lord !

Or maybe he will say? Can u come to my place ? Its fun u know ..let's unwind and relax? Your voice is turning me on. I have a hard on. Do u want to see my dickkk pic?

angry

Mehn guys una too boring !
Chai..! Oghene!
Ha!

Sorry , no offense but so true!
Nothing inspiring ,just sexxx and sexxx chat!

Mehn its just too bad .

Guys make una step up abeg!
I take God beg una cry

Sexxx is not all there is to make a girl want to be wit u.

angry
not as if the guys are boring, just that the ladies can't keep up with trending news besides make-up pack designers names and all sorts of fashion tips, they don't have the capacity to contribute meaningfully to what we want to talk about... e.g sports, politics, video games, business ideas... etc... a typical Nigerian girl can relate well for 3 things basically... 1. money 2.Sexxx 3.money. so that's all we discuss with them because that's all what they know!

u talk about Chelsea as a football club and she thinks you are talking about "Dry gin" ...that's the point!

2 Likes

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
banre:

see ur mouth 4 there, that's if u end up with a guy @ all. i juz pity some people sha

For your mind

Pity yourself, don't pity me.

You even get mouth to talk.

Ode.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by kibra4u(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
falconey:

You've experienced it all, you should be married by now.

Gbam......Olosho international.... grin
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by banre(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

For your mind

Pity yourself, don't pity me.

You even get mouth to talk.

Ode.

now am very certain that u have a serious problem, from your extremely ugly foto i can tell u r either in you mid or late 20's if not early 30's. i really can't fathom how a lady (lets not forget that u r fvckin ugly like an asian misfit) complains abt boring relationships, i don't know where it says in d history books that fun in relationships is a one way thing, adesua don do traditional already u dey here dey vomit trash.
*smirks*
mumu woman
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
HannahHitler:
People are generally boring for me. Male or female but Naija guys are worst. Some can't even spell to save themselves.

You are going to kiss so many many Naija frogs before prince charming and I feel for you.

why do many ladies see naija guys as dimwits? Unfair?

I can chat you up without sex for 1 full day and i won't bore you. Many guys can do this. So, with this said, why are we called bored?
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
banre:

now am very certain that u have a serious problem, from your extremely ugly foto i can tell u r either in you mid or late 20's if not early 30's. i really can't fathom how a lady (lets not forget that u r fvckin ugly like an asian misfit) complains abt boring relationships, i don't know where it says in d history books that fun in relationships is a one way thing, adesua don do traditional already u dey here dey vomit trash.
*smirks*
mumu woman

Am not adesua for your tiny little mind.

Am alexialin.

And you are the one with a serious problem.

Do u think I care about following bandwagon?

You make laugh.. I just pity your life .

Frustrated fool
I didn't make your life miserable, so don't even blame me.

Carry your wailing else where.

Imbecccile
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

Am not adesua for your tiny little mind.

Am alexialin.

And you are the one with a serious problem.

Do u think I care about following bandwagon?

You make laugh.. I just pity your life .

Frustrated fool
I didn't make your life miserable, so don't even blame me.

Carry wailing else where.

slowpoke.

Too much juice tongue tongue tongue
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

Too much juice tongue tongue tongue

Heheheheheheheh.

No mind the demented morrafucker ..

He thinks I give a fucvk about allowing pressures get to me on getting married..
He Jam rock!

I will marry when I see it fit

And If I don't want to marry, it's nobodys buizness. It's my damned fucvking choice!

Useless thing.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

Heheheheheheheh.

No mind the demented morrafucker ..

He thinks I give a fucvk about allowing pressures get to me on getting married..
He Jam rock!

I will marry when I see it fit

And If I don't want to marry, it's nobodys buizness. It's my damned fucvking choice!

Useless thing.

wink Don't let them stop your shine.If it's your time shine al the way...They didn't see you before your time came, now dem dey vex on top ya matter? Holy Ghost...........
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

wink Don't let them stop your shine.If it's your time shine al the way...They didn't see you before your time came, now dem dey vex on top ya matter? Holy Ghost...........

No Mind the idiot!!

He can't stop my shine whichever way.

He's just a miserable bastardd.

How you dey, better pickin cheesy

Happy sunday
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

No Mind the idiot!!

He can't stop my shine whichever way.

He's just a miserable bastardd.

How you dey, better pickin cheesy

Happy sunday

I'm happy. I'm refreshed, not going to church more than four times in the past eight months made darkness fat in my heart. I'm happy, been attending church now weekly, i'm working towards self improvement.

A sick dying man was carried into the church, he didn't just get healed before my very eyes, he danced like a mad man, a man tipped by the doctor to have just few days left to live. Isn't the Lord wonderful ?
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm happy. I'm refreshed, not going to church more than four times in the past eight months made darkness fat in my heart. I'm happy, been attending church now weekly, i'm working towards self improvement.

A sick dying man was carried into the church, he didn't just get healed before my very eyes, he danced like a mad man, a man tipped by the doctor to have just few days left to live. Isn't the Lord wonderful ?

Wow! cheesy

That's awesome cheesy

Thank you Jesus! God is good.. Eeyah am. So happy for the man

And am glad you are nw attending church .its very good smiley
How about your job? Will u still quit?
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
;DWhat happens if you spies up the chat since you know what to say.oh i forgot Nigerian girls don't chat they reply

1 Like

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
SamsonJohn743:
;DWhat happens if you spies up the chat since you know what to say.oh i forgot Nigerian girls don't chat they reply

Heheheheheheeh

Sorry I forgot to laugh!

Anyways I didnt place all the blames on guys, it a two way traffic thing..
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

Wow! cheesy

That's awesome cheesy

Thank you Jesus! God is good.. Eeyah am. So happy for the man

And am glad you are nw attending church .its very good smiley
How about your job? Will u still quit?

Well it depends. I have many negative reviews about my character, so for now, i'm working on my downsides and weak areas. This is one of the reasons i'm attending church regularly, i have too many negative reviews, let me deal with this first, and i'll consider retirement later, but i'm quitting ICT next year by God's grace

Too many negative reviews, and the voice of people is the voice of God. So gotta work on self sis

But sis, i can chat a lady up for a while without sex oh. I think this thread ehn.. Make i no talk..lol
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Obodo999(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
You must be super boring yourself to keep attraction all these boring guys. Work on yourself and amuse the guys too, then you will meet the right man for you. If you need something, give it out first.

alexialin:
Guys woo left right and middle , and all they talk about is how to get down?

Or sex chat ,sighs phone intimacy chat and I will be like in my mind ?

Oh lord! Not again cry

Or stereotype chats like what have u eaten? sad
Did u sleep well last night ?
Then silence

Can I see your pic?
After showing my pic? He will be like ? It seems you are endowed ? Wow!
Can I see a full and more intimate close view of neck down?
I will just shake my head and reply No! angry

Then ehrmmm, can we hang out ? Somewhere fun.
We can swim , u know? undecided

And I don't know how to swim. He will be like don't worry I will teach u?
I will sigh again..oh Lord !

Or maybe he will say? Can u come to my place ? Its fun u know ..let's unwind and relax? Your voice is turning me on. I have a hard on. Do u want to see my dickkk pic?

angry

Mehn guys una too boring !
Chai..! Oghene!
Ha!

Sorry , no offense but so true!
Nothing inspiring ,just sexxx and sexxx chat!

Mehn its just too bad .

Guys make una step up abeg!
I take God beg una cry

Sexxx is not all there is to make a girl want to be wit u.

angry
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Asbaba(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
HannahHitler:

Prince Charming sha? just pray hard and ur life go be better. and ignore those guys we dey bore you, get rid of them..... Almighty will direct Prince Charming your way in Jesus name. Ameen
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

Well it depends. I have many negative reviews about my character, so for now, i'm working on my downsides and weak areas. This is one of the reasons i'm attending church regularly, i have too many negative reviews, let me deal with this first, and i'll consider retirement later, but i'm quitting ICT next year by God's grace

Too many negative reviews, and the voice of people is the voice of God. So gotta work on self sis

But sis, i can chat a lady up for a while without sex oh. I think this thread ehn.. Make i no talk..lol

When one realizes he or she has a problem , solution appears like a light from a tunnel.
Am glad you are working on the negative part. smiley

God will see your through amen.
At the bolded smiley, I can see you are lively to chat with. Nice one

That's great.
Smiles.

On second thoughts, Be my pally?

Hands of friendship?

Deal? smiley
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

[/b]

When one realizes he or she has a problem , solution appears like a light from a tunnel.
Am glad you are working on the negative part. smiley

God will see your through amen.
At the bolded smiley, I can see you are lively to chat with. Nice one

That's great.
Smiles.

Tushe, tushe

So how's her royal calmness doing.

Chicken and sauce?
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

Tushe, tushe

So how's her royal calmness doing.

Chicken and sauce?

Hian?
shocked

Is this whom I think he is? cheesy

You sly fox! cheesy grin

When u create this handle??

Chai!

U ehn?? cheesy
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
alexialin:

Hian?
shocked

Is this whom I think he is? cheesy

You sly fox! cheesy grin

When u create this handle??

Chai!

U ehn?? cheesy

grin grin grin grin

It's your personal person o.

I'm chilling jare.

Yeah, it's me.

Hey, i can't wait to dance to your happiness tunes,let's know when the forum will be splashed with the images oh. No worry, it's just a stone throw from my crib if it's near your hood, i'll come around. Been a while i rumbled and spinned this waist.

Just make sure the MC. has 9ice that day, Kin Sha ti l'owo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Doesn't Moan During Sex / Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.