Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! (12964 Views)

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / If You Are Into A Mature Relationship These Are Nine Thing You Should To / Relationship These Days- Dating Or Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by LordBaelish: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2017
alexialin:

It's well.
WOW.. you can troll Sha..
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 20, 2017
LordBaelish:

WOW.. you can troll Sha..

My dear LordBaelish, my fine refined friend, cmon? cheesy
They were clamouring for this other side of me nah. Had to give it to them, as e dey hot. It was a duty I had no choice but to fulfil their wishes adequately well lastnight.

Feel me?

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by dingbang(m): 5:02am On Nov 20, 2017
alexialin:

My dear LordBaelish, my fine refined friend, cmon? cheesy
They were clamouring for this other side of me nah. Had to give it to them, as e dey hot. It was a duty I had no choice but to fulfil their wishes adequately well lastnight.

Feel me?
I must say you are right ..onto the topic of your thread
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2017
dingbang:
I must say you are right ..onto the topic of your thread

Correct guy!

cheesy

You sef saw it with your eyes Mehn.
They were craving for my bad mouth and they got it.
Banter couldn't sleep again last night sef. cheesy grin

God bless you my bros.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by deafeyez: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2017
alexialin:
Guys woo left right and middle , and all they talk about is how to get down?

Or sex chat ,sighs phone intimacy chat and I will be like in my mind ?

Oh lord! Not again cry

Or stereotype chats like what have u eaten? sad
Did u sleep well last night ?
Then silence

Can I see your pic?
After showing my pic? He will be like ? It seems you are endowed ? Wow!
Can I see a full and more intimate close view of neck down?
I will just shake my head and reply No! angry

Then ehrmmm, can we hang out ? Somewhere fun.
We can swim , u know? undecided

And I don't know how to swim. He will be like don't worry I will teach u?
I will sigh again..oh Lord !

Or maybe he will say? Can u come to my place ? Its fun u know ..let's unwind and relax? Your voice is turning me on. I have a hard on. Do u want to see my dickkk pic?

angry

Mehn guys una too boring !
Chai..! Oghene!
Ha!

Sorry , no offense but so true!
Nothing inspiring ,just sexxx and sexxx chat!

Mehn its just too bad .

Guys make una step up abeg!
I take God beg una cry

Sexxx is not all there is to make a girl want to be wit u.

angry

I understand you, and it's very annoying even to me as a guy. I have come to understand that quality communication keep a woman attracted to you.
I have/had a girl I was dating but I keep away from her. She is the type that would want me to talk while she keep laughing.
She owns a salon and whenever she is with her customer she would call but I always don't know what to say. I decided to withdraw myself even as she still wants me.
However, I met a girl in a vehicle and she carried the conversation even when she noticed am shaking.
Try to put most of these guys through by carrying the conversation to how you would like them carry. I am looking for such to teach me also. There is nothing wrong for u carrying instead of dying looking for that one guy who would come safe u except you can't either
Everyday I see one woman or more who admires me naturally but then, I need to pull conversation and that is a limitation too hard for me to cross.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by LordBaelish: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Ladies always want what they can't give.

That's not the problem as that's how the world works.

However, what makes it cringe worthy is the want for something they can't give.

Most Nigerian females can't carry a discussion that's outside love,sex etc and it's so bad that one has to forcefully move there since they're lacking everywhere.

When one does that now, they'll start shouting men are scum.. buh you're the shit right? pun intended.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
deafeyez:

I understand you, and it's very annoying even to me as a guy. I have come to understand that quality communication keep a woman attracted to you.
I have/had a girl I was dating but I keep away from her. She is the type that would want me to talk while she keep laughing.
She owns a salon and whenever she is with her customer she would call but I always don't know what to say. I decided to withdraw myself even as she still wants me.
However, I met a girl in a vehicle and she carried the conversation even when she noticed am shaking.
Try to put most of these guys through by carrying the conversation to how you would like them carry. I am looking for such to teach me also. There is nothing wrong for u carrying instead of dying looking for that one guy who would come safe u except you can't either
Everyday I see one woman or more who admires me naturally but then, I need to pull conversation and that is a limitation too hard for me to cross.

OK.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
][b]what i know is that many ladies tend to be shy online when interacting with strangers.[/b]but if she's into u she won't be boring.the wise thing to do is if u come the boring ones dat type the words, 'k or fine' u just move on or u bone them instead of wasting ur time with such a gehl.
Then u know nothing ! ,bro ,on these issue precisely.
Let me take myself as a case study on online chatting .
On real life situation,I can't engage u on these kind of argument , cheesy .yea ,u heard me right .
I'm just a 21 years old guy still running his stuff inthe university .
And u ? I guess you're very much older than me & probably,done with ur tertiary studies .I could deduce that because I have being seeing ur profile pixs smiley wink
Why am I engaging with u with such effrontery ? because social media have giving everyone guts to flex his/her "muscles" online cheesy
Will I have done that one on one with u ?? Certainly ,no !!
So,if ANY girl tells u she's boring online chats because she is shy ,then she is only trying to blame something else for her boriness !
In essence,she is plane boring !!

1 Like

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Then u know nothing ! ,bro ,on these issue precisely.
Let me take myself as a case study on online chatting .
On real life situation,I can't engage u on these kind of argument , cheesy .yea ,u heard me right .
I'm just a 21 years old guy still running his stuff inthe university .
And u ? I guess you're very much older than me & probably,done with ur tertiary studies .I could deduce that because I have being seeing ur profile pixs smiley wink
Why am I engaging with u with such effrontery ? because social media have giving everyone guts to flex his/her "muscles" online cheesy
Will I have done that one on one with u ?? Certainly ,no !!
So,if ANY girl tells u she's boring online chats because she is shy ,then she is only trying to blame something else for her boriness !
In essence,she is plane boring !!
yes i am done with my university educationcheesy and of course i am older than youcheesy.well this one said about how some ladies act on social media i won't argue with u on thatcheesy.you very much on point with this argument.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by IamArleck(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
alexialin:

Amen! Thanks dear. smiley Cos I cant see myself ending up with a boring guy @all!
shior!! luk@u..
We aint in for that sh*t anylonger cool
Relationship sucks!
it more fun hooking to do hook and yansh wink
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
yes i am done with my university educationcheesy and of course i am older than youcheesy.well this one said about how some ladies act on social media i won't argue with u on thatcheesy.you very much on point with this argument.
Kudos boss cheesy .You seem to have an impeccable understanding skills .
#Tuale
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Kudos boss cheesy .You seem to have an impeccable understanding skills .
#Tuale
i get wat u on about.the yes and k babescheesy.better u discard such ones before dem give u headache with their k words cheesy.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
i get wat u on about.the yes and k babescheesy.[/b]better u discard such ones before dem give u headache with their k words cheesy.
[b]Lolz.That is exactly my point ! cheesy
They just lack creativity ,sense of humor & ...just to list few in online conversation .
When u serve them with the same taste of their boriness,I do that intentional most time with these group of girls in online conversations so they know how annoying it is,they start crying "foul" like the op !
I notice ur mode of conversation , I could either leave u in peace or decides to give u a taste of how annoying u are ,then finally,the convo ends ...
Big bro ,have to go & sweet dreams.... cool
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 21, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Lolz.That is exactly my point ! cheesy
They just lack creativity ,sense of humor & ...just to list few in online conversation .
When u serve them with the same taste of their boriness,I do that intentional most time with these group of girls in online conversations so they know how annoying it is,they start crying "foul" like the op !
I notice ur mode of conversation , I could either leave u in peace or decides to give u a taste of how annoying u are ,then finally,the convo ends ...
Big bro ,have to go & sweet dreams.... cool
u too cheesy

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by orgzeyn(m): 5:53am On Nov 21, 2017
moonraker:

Same specie such as yourself can't hold down an intelligent conversation.

Such species or girls would ask foolish questions like have you eaten? What did you have for breakfast?

I mean bitch are you retarded? Don't ask me questions like that.

Op, first things first, change your orientation and the kinda of guys you roll with.

There's nothing I don't have that a woman can offer me except being smart. You clearly not either (no offense),

Because if you were, you would have made some suggestions and not just make rants.

GBAM!!!
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2017
alexialin:

Sighs thanks dear
Says most of my friends

They say we look alike smiley

Amen.

OK dear
Later then.
Take care. smiley

I chose not to use the words you look alike, that's why i said you both exude compatibility.

I'm still shocked at how you easily read me. Perhaps, i should go renew my charms !!!!
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by showeah: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
am not like those guys, hook me up 08053277873 (watsap)
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Obodo999(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Who is this one?

Do I know you?

You 'know' me on Nairaland. CLOWN grin
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Obodo999(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
alexialin:

Who is this one?

Do I know you?

You are not my type, you are so boring
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Obodo999:

You are not my type, you are so boring

Lol cheesy

For your mind.

Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
alexialin:

That's interesting . smiley

I hope u are for real?

Sighs.

Like when am at work? Its very interesting , sometimes good, sometimes annoying . cause one meet all sorts at work. Sometimes , people I talk to, in the office both clients and colleagues, can either make one laugh heartily or brood and feel perplexed all evening.
But most working days I go home happy.

Thats why I can't wait for Monday to be here. And am off! cheesy

I get home, after cooking, watching exciting series like woman of steel, iron rose. Am all charged up for exciting chats.
Oya switch on my watsapp, after greetings. Its then boils down to am missing you,
says the guy .. I will say thanks and he will be like? Won't u reply me back? Is it just thanks?
Sighs.. I will ok am missing you too

He will reply : you are lying! Its not true.

I will reply : Biko! What again do u want to hear again!
Na wa o.

Mehn thank God, Tmrw is work.. I cant wait grin

Aunty b forming posh and preaching after him don dey approach Menopause cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goan Marry!!!!!
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by ofonike: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2017
People like this have nothing to offer in a relationship, they leave everything to the guy and still complain.
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Randy91:

Aunty b forming posh and preaching after him don dey approach Menopause cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goan Marry!!!!!

Am the original posh. There is no forming here.

And by the way, drag me with rope to go and marry. Ode

Did I complain to you that am. Lonely and bored?

I wonder why Nigerians will never mind their buisness. Always poke nosing on Wetin no concern you.

If I marry or do not marry is non of your business.

So face front.

Ori eja!
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Obodo999(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

For your mind.

You need much more than that to impress me cheesy
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Obodo999:

You need much more than that to impress me cheesy

Bounce!
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

Am the original posh. There is no forming here.

And by the way, drag me with rope to go and marry. Ode

Did I complain to you that am. Lonely and bored?

I wonder why Nigerians will never mind their buisness. Always poke nosing on Wetin no concern you.

If I marry or do not marry is non of your business.

So face front.

Ori eja!

I knw it......oya get lost nw cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Randy91:

I knw it......oya get lost nw cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go hang yourself now.

Idiot!
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

Go hang yourself now.

Idiot!
nah wa o
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
smithsydny:
nah wa o

No mind am

He has been looking for insults since.

So I had to satisfy his thirst. smiley
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

No mind am

He has been looking for insults since.

So I had to satisfy his thirst. smiley
love u baby
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
alexialin:

Go hang yourself now.
Idiot!

oya,come back lemme epp ur ministry
ll u marry u cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationship These Days Is So Boring ! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
smithsydny:
love u baby

Awwww embarassed

Thats nice of you..

Thanks dear smiley

But why do u love me sef? undecided
Hmm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Nonverbal Communication In Relationships / 10 Most Enjoyable Sex Positions With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.