Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? (1257 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Ladies who Reply Msgs As If Dey Ar Being Charged Per Letter* Delete or Ignore ? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by unclea1: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2007
hello brothrs and sistrs,

abeg my first post here.
Re: Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by zodiac(f): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2007
i can date a fat guy, but wt i cant stand is a pot belly.
Re: Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by Coco29(f): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2007
for a man to be fat that means he eat unhealthty and i really can't stand people like that.

how ever i like my man to be well thick grin
Re: Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by LadyT(f): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2007
I like lean and mean.

The thought of a fat lump rolling around on top of me is like lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by cuteass1(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2007
To be honest i won't say i'm personally attracted to fat guys, but who knows, you should never say never, our feelings are already made, no changing them, right wink
Re: Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by Macgreat(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2007
cute-ass:

you should never say never, our feelings are already made, no changing them, right wink
You will change them when he comes rolling in LAMBO,and a millions of dollar in his account(woman! HA!!)
Re: Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by Stilettos(f): 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
i dated a fat guy once lol. He was lovely though. he was the funniest person i ever met, goodlooking facially but he was fat. We still friends.
Re: Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by cuteass1(f): 1:11am On Feb 10, 2007
@ Macgreat
A guy's account is of no significance to me, and i mean at all. Money means little to me when i fall in love, comm'on its not like i'm doing bad myself wink
Re: Would You Love/date Someone If Dey Were Fat? by iice(f): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2007
Depending on how big his is, if he's twice my size then no, his energy is not gonna match mine grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Valentine Gift? / Ready For Love Again, Where Do I Go From Here (broken Heated II) / Need A Virgin Badly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.