Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion (24838 Views)

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Assets Linked To Oyo-ita / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke Loses 56 Houses To FG, Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by AngelicBeing: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
moshino:

I will start practicing the flogging with my own mother for now.
Really, so your mom is a lunatic and a demented slowpoke, l didn't know, continue to flog sense into her sad
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Masculity(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
mapet:

So to you a good leader is someone who will loot the treasury............ and afterwards use a part of it to build schools for the community? Haba!.... it will seem with mentality like yours, the looters are only 5% of our problem

That's not what I mean, please. Our major problem is leadership in this country. Good leaders are the backbone of every society. Do not misunderstood me, what I mean is even if they are destined to loot, because they are very good in it, they should spend MOST of it within their community or state.
Think of it, had it been all our looters spent portion of, possibly more than half of it to develop their state. Where do you think we would be by now?
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by gudluckgreat(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Until they order forfeiture of hundreds of properties illegally acquired by Tinubu, Fashola and others. Afonja...LEAVE OUR BIAFRAAN WOMEN ALONE, AFONJA!

Oga you no be human being.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by TheKingdom: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
NO NORTHERNER THAT STOLE HAS BEEN PERSECUTED IN THE NIGGER REPUBLIC, EVEN FOR WAR CRIMES...
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by burqueenx(f): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by seunfape(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Se pe ole to to ba i ni iya yi
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by rayobaba(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gbam
.l look forward to d permanent forfeiture of these properties.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by andyanders: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Can't this woman, Alison Madueke be extradited from Britain? She has no form of cancer. She is using that to hide in UK. Let her be brought back.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by sshalom(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Reading stuff about this woman and her sleaze makes one to wonder about the extent of the greed that must have pervaded her soul.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by t2luv1: 4:29am On Aug 08, 2017
zurich1010:

Until they order forfeiture of hundreds of properties illegally acquired by Tinubu, Fashola and others. Afonja...LEAVE OUR BIAFRAAN WOMEN ALONE, AFONJA!

I thought she is from South South. HAs Biafra expanded to now include the South South.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by t2luv1: 4:30am On Aug 08, 2017
TheKingdom:
NO NORTHERNER THAT STOLE HAS BEEN PERSECUTED IN THE NIGGER REPUBLIC, EVEN FOR WAR CRIMES...

I agree with you.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by mapet: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Masculity:

That's not what I mean, please. Our major problem is leadership in this country. Good leaders are the backbone of every society. Do not misunderstood me, what I mean is even if they are destined to loot, because they are very good in it, they should spend MOST of it within their community or state.
Think of it, had it been all our looters spent portion of, possibly more than half of it to develop their state. Where do you think we would be by now?

Where will we be by now? We will still has been this backward. The same looters who will through crumbs at you under the guise of "spending portion or MOST of their loot within their community or state" will always come back into leadership, since logically they will keep substantial part of re-election. .....and the cycle continues

Why should someone loot in the first place? Why should you even try to rationalise and process looting? What decent execuse can you adduse to looters' act? Like the ridiculous one you had up there - "what I mean is even if they are destined to loot, because they are very good in it"

Please don't get your reasoning twisted. You do not need loots to put infrastructures in your communities. IT IS YOUR RIGHT.
Re: Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion by Masculity(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
mapet:

Where will we be by now? We will still has been this backward. The same looters who will through crumbs at you under the guise of "spending portion or MOST of their loot within their community or state" will always come back into leadership, since logically they will keep substantial part of re-election. .....and the cycle continues

Why should someone loot in the first place? Why should you even try to rationalise and process looting? What decent execuse can you adduse to looters' act? Like the ridiculous one you had up there - "what I mean is even if they are destined to loot, because they are very good in it"

Please don't get your reasoning twisted. You do not need loots to put infrastructures in your communities. IT IS YOUR RIGHT.

I give up. Thanks for your time. May our country be great again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Shades El-rufai: Ethnic Bigot Lesser Evil Than Divisively Religious / Fasoranti’s Daughter: Residents Cry Out Over Arrest Of Artisans, Motorcyclists / Local Refining Will Reduce Petrol Price By N70/ltr – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.