Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? (4650 Views)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
gberra:
Last I checked, I rightly identified you a cocotte. Even in darkness, you'd always shine as a wh0re.

Oh pls. What an irony
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

dear am good oo
av been on ban sha
Hope ur doing good

What did you say or do? I haven't seen you being harsh. What happened
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by concho(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
vicfuntop:
Definitely the one who loves me.
are u saying i made mistake by pushing ifunanya away .......oh my lawd
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by concho(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
dear am good oo av been on ban sha Hope ur doing good
trouble maker, y wunt u b on ban
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by concho(m): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Gberra, let me tell you something, like I said in that thread, the only way you would try to get me is by being VULGAR and you know I won't succumb to it, that's why you think you have the upper hand. If you think is insult, I repeat it, you and I know you are no match for me.
Was that how youwere raised? To use foul words on women at every given opportunity. Was that why you wanted me to defend vulgar breeding for you badly to make you feel good? Who the hell goes about calling himself daddy? You have achieved nothing. Your comments doesn't depict a successful person, rather it portrays a jobless broken tout.

I know you are close to your late thirties if not more than. That's why this is so surprising.
You joined nairaland, April, and you have made over 1685 comments. What sort of joblessness is that. Is that how free your time is, and you are a man. It's like you don't have goals and ambitions in this life.
Your own is to be thinking of the next vulgar word you would use on a woman or to be fighting Igbos. As in, what sort of joblessness is that ? See gberra, life is more than this. There will be a time you will look back and see how foolish you have been.
Take a cup of tea to calm yourself.
my love, you sabi vx o.........

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 08, 2017
concho:
my love, you sabi vx o.........

Pls scroll up and see where he called me a bch.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by laborious(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2017
I will rather mary a lady that loves me...
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
Guess how proud you're with this disjointed & incoherent crap... To have spent a huge sum on a functional illiterate could be a regret of a life time..Not my loss, ain't my biz. The loss is yours. How your parents are holding on?, Money down the drain

I owe you no fucKing explanation, but to clear your doubts, I have been a member on this forum long before your forray into prostitution. This is just a new account, so I wanted. Enuff said...

Your life is just too untidy to tell me anything. If you want to give an advice, Tell yourself how to suck a c0ck, bitchie.

You know I keep saying that you are not a smart person as in even if you are thrice as smart, you will still be stupid. The only important thing you have done in your life, were your exes.

You owe me no explanation but yet you still went ahead to explain. Awwwn. It seems your future is that bleak. I knew I was right. You have no goal and ambition. So your new account alone has 1690 comments, and you opened your account on April 4 this year. That's 127 days today. So you make an average of 13 comments daily. Your life must be really damaged. How do you even get money for subscription? Why are you still a burden to your family at this age, Gberra?

Gberra, forget nairaland, we are not mates o. If you see me in life, you go run. Don't mind that scarf on my head o. All this yarn you dey talk since Friday, you go shiver in my front to even say your name alone, as in you go pee for body. You no even fit cross my lane. What I have achieved at this my young age, it will take you five of your generations which I doubt you will ever an offspring because you are not even a Nigerian mad woman's standard.

My teeth are brighter than your future. Now crawl back inside what laid you and don't come back out again until you've matured into a proper human being. Have a goodnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
I didn't just say that, Your life said you're, Bich!

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by concho(m): 12:54am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Pls scroll up and see where he called me a bch.
He didnt try too .........jst easy on him
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 1:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 1:45am On Aug 08, 2017
concho:
He didnt try too ......... jst easy on him
Get your sense off her ass, sucker.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by concho(m): 1:54am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
Get your sense off her ass, sucker.
I Nobi woman o........i was advicing her to ignore u jst to save her reputation as a lady. i knew that you insulted her frm d beginin. So if it fight you want, i no dy fear o.
on a serious note, you lack a lot of tins as a man. So you didnt see the part wia i said she shld take it easy?. or u probably want me to jst gv u side.
I pity the lady that will fall victim as ur wife.
Sorry man, you have a poor foundation

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 2:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by concho(m): 2:18am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
A woman should take it easy on me?, dafuq you're saying?.
I never stopped you asslicking her but to tryna slight me 'cos of a cheap ass, I won't take that from you bro.

FYI, My foundation never taught me to be a half ass. So, I advise you get yourself back in between her ass, dumbo.
I jst disobeyed my mum #crying.
appologies to mum.
She said i should not talk back to a mad psn, that ppl will think that am mad too.
Goodbye bro , wunt disobey her again.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 2:35am On Aug 08, 2017
concho:
I jst disobeyed my mum #crying.
appologies to mum.
She said i should not talk back to a mad psn, that ppl will think that am mad too.
Goodbye bro , wunt disobey her again.
Lol!!. Yo momma called you a mad man for licking a cheap slutty ass on the cyperspace. Damn!..
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

grin. You ehn. How are you?
I am doing well. Still waiting for our pillow talk though grin cheesy
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Victornezzar: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

What did you say or do? I haven't seen you being harsh. What happened
All dis tribal idiots na, Called d guy an illiterate, omo he started calling mods oo
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
I'd [b]have said you put it together a wee bit this time [/b]but I rather suck rubber niipple, Your niipple sucks. Yuck!!

Bich been up dissecting my comments per day cheesy wishing her ass job could be half as productive as my comments count up in numbers cheesy . Technically speaking, you're just as good counting rounds per minutes, cheap ass0 grin .

You remind me of your scarf. Lol!!, that scarf gives you the greatest validation cheesy ... Wondered why you had to pull down that fuccking DP which depicts the image of a caricature grin .
Maybe when you're fortunate to meet me in person, I might want to sign an autograph on your most cherished scarf grin

No matter what you say, You're my property, I own you forever!. I remain your daddy & would buy your worth for my pair of shoes. Ass0!

Awwwn, Am I getting smart with you? How would you know sef?
Are you trying to be sarcastic or you just want to make people on this thread laugh? You think your comments are productive?

Everyone here knows you are a lowlife and a low self esteem bastard hence the need for you to announce your presence everywhere because you are a joke in the outside world. I hear the only place you are ever invited is outside.
You are like the first slice of bread, everyone touches you, but no one wants you. There are empty Petri dishes more cultured than you.

You are really a product of Vulgar breeding. Are your parents siblings? Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you? Did your parents ever ask you to run away from. At least it's okay if you are fighting ladies, you are now fighting guys too to prove a point. Are you insane? If I could buy you for what I think you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, I'd be rich.'"

You should learn new words so that you will stop using your entire vocabulary when talking to me. All I see above is a repeatition of your comments to me in a different style. You are talking about my picture, can you be brave enough to upload your dwarf size body.

Fortunate to meet you? I have seen people like you already but I had to pay a gate fee and it seems someone left your cage opened.

Go and eat your sister's cheap makeup so that you can be pretty on the inside. I know you are sad I haven't called any mod.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

All dis tribal idiots na, Called d guy an illiterate, omo he started calling mods oo

Oh okay. How are you? When are you resuming?
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by massive1019(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
I will marry both..love should be mutual in every relationship
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Blackhawk01: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Awwwn, Am I getting smart with you? How would you know sef?
Are you trying to be sarcastic or you just want to make people on this thread laugh? You think your comments are productive?

Everyone here knows you are a lowlife and a low self esteem bastard hence the need for you to announce your presence everywhere because you are a joke in the outside world. I hear the only place you are ever invited is outside.
You are like the first slice of bread, everyone touches you, but no one wants you. There are empty Petri dishes more cultured than you.

You are really a product of Vulgar breeding. Are your parents siblings? Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you? Did your parents ever ask you to run away from. At least it's okay if you are fighting ladies, you are now fighting guys too to prove a point. Are you insane? If I could buy you for what I think you're worth and sell you for what you think you're worth, I'd be rich.'"

You should learn new words so that you will stop using your entire vocabulary when talking to me. All I see above is a repeatition of your comments to me in a different style. You are talking about my picture, can you be brave enough to upload your dwarf size body.

Fortunate to meet you? I have seen people like you already but I had to pay a gate fee and it seems someone left your cage opened.

Go and eat your sister's cheap makeup so that you can be pretty on the inside. I know you are sad I haven't called any mod.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Victornezzar: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Oh okay. How are you? When are you resuming?
October ooo
but would love 2 go bk next year
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!. Yo momma called you a mad man for licking a cheap slutty ass on the cyperspace. Damn!..

Oh, you know cyberspace. So what will your own mom call you for fighting on a cyberspace. See believe me when I tell that you are stupid. You talk before you think. You are a proof that evolution can go in reverse.
Why don't you tell me the name of your sister's brothel? It seems you are so pained that she is not paid well. I am an activist. I could fight that she gets an increase from 100 to 200 naira per man. So let me have her no.
God really has a sense of humor, I mean look at you?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

October ooo
but would love 2 go bk next year

Why next year? Don't tell me you were suspended?
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Victornezzar: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Why next year? Don't tell me you were suspended?
I won't write any exam dis year...rounding up my IT
I registered 4 a computer program so I av 2 finish it up
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Well the bible said , husbands love your wife... So I will most likely marry the one I love grin

I see you
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

I am doing well. Still waiting for our pillow talk though grin cheesy

Which pillow talk grin
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Which pillow talk grin
Ah . . you know na kiss kiss wink wink
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by carlos1(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
Marrying the one who loves me is just pity, I will end having to to hurt her time after time, better the one I love

Hmm! N u forgot dat d one u love might not also love u, and she marrying u could also b out of pity. She could hurt u over n over again too!

Just pray for d right person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth / She Said She Has A Boyfriend But I Can Tell She Likes Me Soo Much. / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.