Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? (4690 Views)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

I see you
hello lovely babe....
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!!! Slut is getting real cheesy ... Scratchy p*ssy wants a better package & a bigger pay cheesy ...
You've chosen a life career, A prostitute Activist! cheesy grin . I see you becoming a proud mother of a prostitute Activist in the near future only if you haven't yet denied her existence through pills. Wicked wh0re.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
Lol!!!! Slut is getting real cheesy ... Scratchy p*ssy wants a better package & a bigger pay cheesy ...
You've chosen a life career, A prostitute Activist! cheesy grin . I see you becoming a proud mother of a prostitute Activist in the near future only if you haven't yet denied her existence through pills. Wicked wh0re.
gberra
Why are you distracting and disrespecting my sweetheart ?
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:

Is your mother a proud mother of one too?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Bellocq32(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked shocked cool cheesy
falconey:

Anyone with big ass and camel toe.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=gberra post=59266544][/quote]

Did your parents make you watch them? Is that why you are so damaged?
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
The two are very important. If not then I'd rather remain single grin
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
gberra:
You remember the night you were lying down next to them, and after yo Pa had cum on yo Mo, that he cleaned up his D in your mouth. cheesy Since then your life had been pronounced Doomed! shocked...
Any wonder why you have the histories of life failures & tales of rejection from both family & men. Your share a story with no less a mannequin. cheesy ... Quite an unfortunate scumbag!

And you are a Yoruba boy.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by olaniyisamuel(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
vicfuntop:

Which pillow talk grin

*****Hey vic.... It's bin a while rite? Ow was d day. Just checking on u.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Jman06(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Marry people with good character and build true love with them. What we consider as 'love' most times is mere bodily attraction which is selfish,deceptive and short-lived.

When all the fake 'love' inevitably dies, good character is what sustains the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

*****Hey vic.... It's bin a while rite? Ow was d day. Just checking on u.

I am so sorry I didn't reply the other one. How are you? How was your weekend? I am very fine. We thank God.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2017
gberra:
I knew it. She had the Mods delete my post yet again. Such a pipsqueak!

Like I hinted; It's a table for two. Anyday, Anyrime, Anywhere, I'm gonna have your face painted in white gray...

Don't flatter yourself. If I wanted to, I would have done that since Saturday on the other threads. Apparently, someone didn't like your comments to me. There is more to life than fighting. You should learn to know when to stop. I guess it's called truce. I was never going to reply you again until I saw this. It seems your other account was banned. I can't believe I didn't see it was you from the onset. I'll give it to you. Not many people can play multiple personality.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
vicfuntop:

Don't flatter yourself. If I wanted to, I would have done that since Saturday on the other threads. Apparently, someone didn't like your comments to me. There is more to life than fighting. You should learn to know when to stop. I guess it's called truce. I was never going to reply you again until I saw this. It seems your other account was banned. I can't believe I didn't see it was you from the onset. I'll give it to you. Not many people can play multiple personality.
My love, how are you today. Hope you slept well . . . kiss kiss
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

My love, how are you today. Hope you slept well . . . kiss kiss

I am fine. How was your night? Ok. I'll start following you now. You no go kill person.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2017
vicfuntop:

I am fine. How was your night? Ok. I'll start following you now. You no go kill person.
hahahahaha. .. . .Thanks for following me.
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by rossyc(f): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Definitely the one that loves me more than I do.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gentlegenius(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Well the bible said , husbands love your wife... So I will most likely marry the one I love grin
Well said Mr. SmellingAnus... The Bible says husbands should love their wives while a wife should respect and submit to her husband. So LOVE and SUBMISSION are two things that make marriages work. But the love must flow from a man and not the other way round. So a man should seek and marry a woman he really loves while a woman should seek a man who really love her.
But unfortunately today, many women marry men they fell in love with and many men marry ladies that simply falls for them.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2017
gentlegenius:

Well said Mr. SmellingAnus... The Bible says husbands should love their wives while a wife should respect and submit to her husband. So LOVE and SUBMISSION are two things that make marriages work. But the love must flow from a man and not the other way round. So a man should seek and marry a woman he really loves while a woman should seek a man who really love her.
But unfortunately today, many women marry men they fell in love with and many men marry ladies that simply falls for them.
word... True cool
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gentlegenius(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2017
sunshineG:
I must be honest I am tempted to say the one who loves me

Technically love have to exist BTW two partners for a marriage to be successful but one partner will always love more

And it is kind of hard to quantify love, so it is hard to know who loves more

But my ideal situation is to be the with the one who loves me more
As a man, the Bible makes us to understand that you should be the one who loves her more. Love is a duty a man owes his wife. She might love you also, but it's not really her duty. If you expect your wife to love you more than you love her, the marriage might not be blissful.
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by gberra: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2017
vicfuntop:

something is not adding up.... We never had a truce, had we?.....

@bold, Pretty sure your thoughts must have been distracted. That was meant for someone else, wasn't it?
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
gentlegenius:

As a man, the Bible makes us to understand that you should be the one who loves her more. Love is a duty a man owes his wife. She might love you also, but it's not really her duty. If you expect your wife to love you more than you love her, the marriage might not be blissful.
true if the bible is my only reference point when it comes to selecting a parner. But I also consider personal experience and experience of others

We need to realize that even though the bible is great for guiding our spiritual lifes, it was written centuries ago and some of the info are already obsolete

Human being will always evolve. That is the theory that support our existence
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by ojfilms(m): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Niyeal:
Anyone that have money

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by ojfilms(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Niyeal:
Anyone that have money
deer z God oh

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:
I must marry the one I love o.

I can't imagine marrying a person I don't love, I might just make his life a living hell.

Can't marry out of sympathy either.

Same here smiley
Re: Would You Marry The One Who You Love Or The One Who Loves You? by olatade(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Neymar's transfer must teach us something. No matter how much your woman loves you, if she meets someone who has money more than you, forget it brother she will go like Neymar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let's Take A Moment To Talk About Gender Equality / Babcock University Female Student Leaks Sex Tape With Male Student Goes Viral / Curvu Lady Teach A Little Girl How To Be A Stripper, Spark Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.