Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook (34345 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / How I Interviewed My Secondary School Teacher For A Job Of 48k. / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by LorenzoWisdom(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by correctguy101(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2017
chikk:
Chai..... Girls and shakara sha... See lost opportunity!! shocked shocked Didn't she hear that BankyW got his wife by Sliding DM and she didnt even know who he was!! Tomorrow she'll be blaming "innocent" village witches for her joblessness....ok o
Lols @ innocent village witches.gringrin
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by pheesayor(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2017
My brother studied french and is very good at it, can you please link me?
BLoomfrancs:

I think there's age limit.
If I heard her correctly, she said it's from 18 to Thirty-something years.
I will still ask her though if the job is still available.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Sarah20A(f): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2017
Maybe it was a mistake that kind of thing has happened to me.try reaching her again.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by kaywhy09(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2017
For your mind
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Sholeyb: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Hi,

If the job is still available, I know someone who studied French in uni and speaks french fluently. She is 19 years or so.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by dantori(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:
So there's this woman whom I know from teaching her son as a home tutor. She just said to me that there's a vacancy in ECOWAS where a bilingual officer is wanted on part-time wif a tax-free annual salary of 15,000 dollars which means a monthly pay of 1,250 dollars per month and that's approximately 393,750 naira every month.

She broke this news to me because she thought I could speak French fluently but nah I lost interest in the language after highschool. So for the offer not to go by without someone I know getting the position I told the woman to give me time that I know of someone who is perfect for the job.

Then here comes the part of the girl wif name Nneoma—not her real name.
We went to the same P school and she got admitted to a reputable Uni in the east. Her course, linguistics.
So in order to tell her about the job, I sent her a friend's request buh after some days of waiting I got no notification whether she accepted me or not and at my facebook page where I have my sent requests, I checked and to my astonishment I saw nothing.
Then to be sure I wasn't mistaken I searched her name again and on her profile the “add friend” button happen to have disappeared. That moment I didn't even know what happened to me; I was totally shocked thinking about why she had just blocked me.
Oh was she thinking I was trying to befriend her?
Otherwise wtf did she block me for.
Wif no other option left I said to myself nna mehn see person wey I wan help dey form big girl fer me when my girlfriend is like 10times more beautiful than she is and even more intelligent.
So I went back to the woman and told her she should give the job to another person.
So this is it my people wah do y'all think? Drop your comments.

Meanwhile
The girl when thinking she has blocked me not knowing she blocked 393,725 naira per month..
Me:

Please I have a young man who is very very good, can you pls help him and make an impact in his life and generation pls thanks
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Sammypeters: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Wtf. Bitch

Good for you, keep your dirty job to yourself.

You are already sounding like a Messiah, only God knows how much you would have sexploited exploited the poor girl if she accepted you.

So you wanted to help her and you first sent a friend's request? Who are you fooling?

All you needed to do was to mail her or drop a message if you really wanted to pass an information to her.

I'm sure if she had accepted your friend's request, you'd have also asked for her whatsapp number...then start to IMO her
Or even ask her to send you her nudes.
Just because you want to refer her to someone.

You sound like an emotional blackmailer.

I know your type.
And your type truly deserves to be blocked.

[/quote]
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by LI(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Dear OP,

While a 400k/month job is good, please understand there are jobs that pay more than that, even in Nigeria. There are also self-employed people who make multiples of that amount. I understand your bitterness but you may be making a mistake to think the life of this lady depended on that referral you we're trying to make.

It is clear that you had good intentions but she may not have needed your help at all. Let's even agree for the sake of argument that her life would have made a good turn-around with that job, my brother, there is no way you can convince me with this your story that you tried to establish contact. Sending a friend request on facebook is not good enough, especially when you admitted you only went to primary school with her, including a short message with your friend request would have been more appropriate. How about?

Hey Whatever her name is, I have information about a potential job offer that I think you're more qualified for than any other person I know, if you're interested, do let me know

Trust me, with that she would have accepted your request and even if she would not take/get the job, she still would be grateful to you for looking out for her. Oga, you did not try enough period!

I don't know how long ago Primary school was for you, but you made a mistake for assuming that she still remembers you, I only remember a handful of people from my elementary school days and this is only because I have been friends with the same people over the years. For a woman who probably had been harassed with friend request by strangers who only mostly want to have s3x... you should have been more understanding. Maybe she didn't even remember you at all, or recognize your name; you may have used a different name from one she remembered, or spelt it in a different way. I'm making assumptions here but you get the point, right?

Lastly, that line about you having a girlfriend prettier than this assumed friend of yours is unnecessary, childish even.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by femi4: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
You probably must have wronged her in the past.That's why she tried avoiding/ignoring your friend's request.Next time u want to get some important info across to someone on fb and u aint friends,why not message her directly (inbox)!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by sauceEEP(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Useless op, saying that your girlfriend is more beautiful and intelligent when compared to her clearly shows your level of maturity. You are here ranting just because she blocked you.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2017
LI:
Dear OP,

While a 400k/month job is good, please understand there are jobs that pay more than that, even in Nigeria. There are also self-employed people who make multiples of that amount. I understand your bitterness but you may be making a mistake to think the life of this lady depended on that referral you we're trying to make.

It is clear that you had good intentions but she may not have needed your help at all. Let's even agree for the sake of argument that her life would have made a good turn-around with that job, my brother, there is no way you can convince me with this your story that you tried to establish contact. Sending a friend request on facebook is not good enough, especially when you admitted you only went to primary school with her, including a short message with your friend request would have been more appropriate. How about?

Hey Whatever her name is, I have information about a potential job offer that I think you're more qualified for than any other person I know, if you're interested, do let me know

Trust me, with that she would have accepted your request and even if she would not take the job, she still would be glad you thought about her. Oga, you did not try enough period!

I don't know how long ago Primary school was for you, but you made a mistake for assuming that she still remembers you, I only remember a handful of people from my elementary school days (and I'm not even a woman), this is only because I have been friends with the same people over the years. For a woman who probably had been harassed with friends request by strangers who only mostly want to have s3x, you should have been more understanding.

Lastly, that line about you have a girlfriend that prettier than this assumed friend of yours is unnecessary, childish even.

Well spoken..however, very few people make 400k per month Sir.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by NairaEffect(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2017
It is not her fault.
Her village people are at work.

By the way, you sure say Na work you want give her?
Or you wan work on top her?
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by MosD: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Not supporting her deed by any means, OP, I think you could have done much. I.e, send a message to her box, go through a mutual friend that have access to her and many more ways. Except you guys have record of feud in the past, I see no rational reason why she will just block you.

Crux of it is, don't judge people until you hear there story; her account could have been hacked, her phone could have been stollen at that particular period, anything could have happened.

If you ask me, that money is too much for anyone I know and can help to miss. I will go an extra mile to secure it for such except if I heard directly from the person and said otherwise

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2017
MosD:
Not supporting her deed by any means, OP, I think you could have done much. I.e, send a message to her box, go through a mutual friend that have access to her and many more ways. Except you guys have record of feud in the past, I see no rational reason why she will just block you.

Crux of it is, don't judge people until you hear there story; her account could have been hacked, her phone could have been stollen at that particular period, anything could have happened.

If you ask me, that money is too much for anyone I know and can help to miss. I will go an extra mile to secure it for such except if I heard directly from the person and said otherwise

I had friends who lost in the exact same style, this one was a guy not a girl...i think Nigerians should be less spontaneous, and should be tolerant,yet circumspect when handling issues...

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by thespokenword: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2017
My fiancee studied french in ABU and currently teaches french with the best school in Kaduna State, a position she has been occupying for 6 years now. . . . We should gladly accept it .

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by chosengocap: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2017
My sister speaks french, English and German languages fluently. She studied abroad, she is right away at Imo State. She is interested in the job. You can reach via 08024407554. Thanks‎
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by planetx: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2017
I hope all the folks recommending people they know to the op for the job know that there is a process to get such jobs in a body like ecowas and Mr op is not going to just walk you in and give you the job not even to his friend that supposedly blocked him despite making it seem like he has the power to that.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Yeah that was what I supposed to have done buh I didn't even think of it.
Maybe because I was excited about such a job; a part-time job that pays almost 400k per month.
I just sent her the friend request and she blocked me.
Even till now I still can't fathom what I did to her. We have never been in any relationship. She doesn't even trip me. Even in pimary school we weren't in the same class so am still confused as to why she blocked me.
Anyway, I am not that stupid to message her about the job after she had blocked me.

Pls, I know someone (a colleague's wife) who just finished her university education in Benin Republic and she studied French. Pls, if the offer is still available, kindly inform me so that I can pass the information across to her husband.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by imitateMe(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
You probably must have wronged her in the past.That's why she tried avoiding/ignoring your friend's request.Next time u want to get some important info across to someone on fb and u aint friends,why not message her directly (inbox)!
Seems you are a novice on Facebook.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by LI(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2017
And I agree with you 100%. But please note tho that point of my reaction was not to trivialize the opportunity that was thought to be lost, it was rather about drawing conclusions that may not be accurate.
supersystemsng:

Well spoken..however, very few people make 400k per month Sir.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by castro316: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are already sounding like a Messiah, only God knows how much you would have sexploited exploited the poor girl if she accepted you.

So you wanted to help her and you first sent a friend's request? Who are you fooling?

All you needed to do was to mail her or drop a message if you really wanted to pass an information to her.

I'm sure if she had accepted your friend's request, you'd have also asked for her whatsapp number...then start to IMO her

I know your type.

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by castro316: 11:49am On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know your type.

Jeez. How. Do you know what he has in mind
These are the type that jump into conclusion
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by ibkkk(f): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2017
imitateMe:

Seems you are a novice on Facebook.

Guru on Facebook, it's possible you send a message to someone without bn friends.It depends on the person's privacy settings.
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2017
LI:
And I agree with you 100%. But please note tho that point of my reaction was not to trivialize the salary that was thought to be lost, it was rather about drawing conclusions that may not be accurate.

I concur 100%.... but if this issue has to be discussed from both sides of the situation..I agree with all your points 100%...I have a friend who lost millions this way..people just don't understand there was so-called special moments and it's to catalyze/increase the speed of people's lives..but since it's discounted most times people are left with too many missed opportunities..i feel this is a clear case of missed opportunity anyway.. I have someone working at the same Ecowas...i speak with her regularly..i am certain about this position that their employees are treated well

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2017
People are funny . . @op what makes u think she isnt earning m0re than ur over 300k job.. and besides, m0ney aint happiness

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by kennykendo(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know your type.

nwaAmaikpe I have been a lover (no homo) of your posts but this one? mba.

Facebook has privacy settings that can restrict you from accepting requests if you deem fit. Plus if he had sent her a message by saying I have a 400k per month job for you, she'd have marked it as scam. Plus if you're not friends on Facebook and you send a message, the recipient would have to approve the message before reading it.

I know you're unapologetic and solely responsible for your own words but o buru nu nke a ..

1 Like

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by MaeBlocks(f): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Apart from the French job, are other administrative jobs available there?
BLoomfrancs:
So there's this woman whom I know from teaching her son as a home tutor. She just said to me that there's a vacancy in ECOWAS where a bilingual officer is wanted on part-time wif a tax-free annual salary of 15,000 dollars which means a monthly pay of 1,250 dollars per month and that's approximately 393,750 naira every month.

She broke this news to me because she thought I could speak French fluently but nah I lost interest in the language after highschool. So for the offer not to go by without someone I know getting the position I told the woman to give me time that I know of someone who is perfect for the job.

Then here comes the part of the girl wif name Nneoma—not her real name.
We went to the same P school and she got admitted to a reputable Uni in the east. Her course, linguistics.
So in order to tell her about the job, I sent her a friend's request buh after some days of waiting I got no notification whether she accepted me or not and at my facebook page where I have my sent requests, I checked and to my astonishment I saw nothing.
Then to be sure I wasn't mistaken I searched her name again and on her profile the “add friend” button happen to have disappeared. That moment I didn't even know what happened to me; I was totally shocked thinking about why she had just blocked me.
Oh was she thinking I was trying to befriend her?
Otherwise wtf did she block me for.
Wif no other option left I said to myself nna mehn see person wey I wan help dey form big girl fer me when my girlfriend is like 10times more beautiful than she is and even more intelligent.
So I went back to the woman and told her she should give the job to another person.
So this is it my people wah do y'all think? Drop your comments.

Meanwhile
The girl when thinking she has blocked me not knowing she blocked 393,725 naira per month..
Me:
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by sharpwriter(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Depends on her privacy settings though and even if he sends a message, it will first appear as a message request which she will need to approve before they can start chatting, if she blocked friends request, she will definitely block chat request..

Or do you expect him to just go to her inbox and say "Hi. I have found 400k job for you?"

She will mark it as spam(scam).

Moreover nah person we em dey feed dey bring mouth.

Lemme Tell You A Similar Story.

A driver once brought a phone for me to buy, a Z10 back then and when I asked him how he got it, he said that it belongs to her sister. then I told him to call the sister to get the security code. It was then that he revealed to me that a passenger forgot it in his car.

On the screen of the phone is a picture of a young lady who is likely to be in her later teens or maybe early twenties and she wrote her name on it.

I told the driver that I will buy the phone if I unlock it successfully, he agreed and gave me two days.

I searched for the lady on Facebook with her name and found her, fortunately she was online.

I sent her messages but she wouldn't reply, though I didn't tell her why because it may not be her.

I inserted my simcard in the phone and luckily data was on, notifications started coming in from whatsapp, email etc. I called a number that was not saved and asked the girl if she knows the phone owner personally.

She say that they're sisters. I was like Bleep, you're sister's and she didn't even save your number?

To avoid sending information to the wrong person, I asked her why her sister's number has not been going through, she said that I should call her Airtel number, the MTN is not going because she forgot it in a car days ago. I collected the Airtel from her and called the phone owner but the Italian princess wouldn't pick.

I let it slide but a part of me wasn't comfortable with giving the back to the driver so I called her once again and luckily she picked.

We talked and I gave her the driver's number in the end. The phone was returned to her.

It was after my call that she then approved my chat request and even sent a friend to me.
I think her friend request is still pending on Facebook.

Thumbs up to you bro. you have done yur best, and it is good yu ignored her friend request. I don't know why people especially girls like to behave like retards; obviously, they have picked up wrong formations; person wey never arrive dey form like celebrity. That's why, you may call some people with 5 missed calls or ore, and common sense won't tell them to call back to know the person or ascertain what is happening; negative tin go com happn, ppl go com dey ask dem where dem dey wen phone calls dey enter. Some people are just willingly foolish with I don't care attitude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by MRAKBEE(m): 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
ibkkk:
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by dacovajnr: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Read the text I quoted above before you jump into conclusion.
Abeg fresh graduate fit apply? I get person wey fit apply Oooo!
Re: A Lady I tried To Give A Job Of N393,000 Blocked Me On Facebook by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
sharpwriter:

Thumbs up to you bro. you have done yur best, and it is good yu ignored her friend request. I don't know why people especially girls like to behave like retards; obviously, they have picked up wrong formations; person wey never arrive dey form like celebrity. That's why, you may call some people with 5 missed calls or ore, and common sense won't tell them to call back to know the person or ascertain what is happening; negative tin go com happn, ppl go com dey ask dem where dem dey wen phone calls dey enter. Some people are just willingly foolish with I don't care attitude.

I believe you Sir... e dey follow dem go..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.