Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet (2838 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Lady With Huge Camel Toe Grabs It In A Trending Photo Shared On Social Media / Trending Photo Of 3 Female Corpers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by rapcy(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Well, I guess this is motherhood uncensored. This is the part a lot of us know nothing about, the motherhood is real. See the picture below;

More Here:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/08/trending-photo-of-mom-breastfeeding-her.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by idoncare440(f): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
d baby iz sucking orishirishi nnkan inu eran....

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by Dablack1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
the mom and the photographer should be killed... this child abuse

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by mofeoluwadassah: 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
and ao does this affect you if i may ask?
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by Isiz(f): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is bad embarassed embarassed
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by MasterKim: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dablack1:
Olopa ewon ti epe?
Kill bawoo
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by littlewonders: 11:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
I like the pic. Shebi everybody wan enter social media in one form or the other.

I love her entry format. Kudos!!

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by littlewonders: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dablack1:

When you say such word listen to your heart beat, you'll actually discover your just hating yourself and not them.
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by chuks34(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Hmm
De baby is sucking some liquid poo from de mum
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2017
It's unhealthy. lipsrsealed
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by Israeljones(m): 12:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Dablack1:
nawa oo bros,, naso una dey think? u con still yarn opata rubbish..
Una sense of humor don travel?.....Una no dey see dis kin thing smile...
Even the liitle nigga gats stretch to make sure he gets enuf grip on the milk bag

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by johnwizey: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Choi......d woman fine o
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by MrRhymes101(m): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Eeewwwww....beauty without brain!
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by mu2sa2: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2017
The problem is when people hear the word "toilet" they think of their own dirty, stinking toilet or even "shalanga". But see how neat and organized this woman's toilet looks. Not only breastfeeding, her toilet is clean enough for one to do whatever else s/he so desires - infact if not because I don't want to be vulgar I would have said point blank couples can even do the "thing" there without qualms.

3 Likes

Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by Nobody: 5:34am On Aug 08, 2017
mu2sa2:
The problem is when people hear the word "toilet" they think of their own dirty, stinking toilet or even "shalanga". But see how neat and organized this woman's toilet looks. Not only breastfeeding, her toilet is clean enough for one to do whatever else s/he so desires - infact if not because I don't want to be vulgar I would have said point blank couples can even do the "thing" there without qualms.
What picture are you looking at. The toilet is clean? You need fourple grin lense spectacles.

The rest of us are seeing the rest of the untidy room and not the actual toilet.

I choose to believe the lady is peeing and believes nothing is unhygienic about pee + breastfeeding. She most definately can't be doing no.2
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by KingLennon(m): 6:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Its unhealthy and gross. If she wanted to take a toilet pose she could have leave the small baby out of it. Well she was seekinq attention and she's noticed
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by adajoe555: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Her life her business

cute baby though
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by massive1019(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2017
front page things.....

oga seun con see lala's wife.....
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2017
My home economics teacher in secondary school said your toilet should be clean enough such that you can eat inside, follow her advise people
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Ah ah, some people toilets are worse than this
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by femi4: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Oloorun jatijati
Re: Trending Photo Of A Mom Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet by rapcy(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Dablack1:

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Guys Are Gay / Please Can I Continue With Her? / I Need Advice From You Guys Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.