Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. (8688 Views)

How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ProWalker: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Inferiority Complex is why they are obsessed with Igbos.
We have dominated them economically in their background, they are frustrated.
Igbos don't give a dime about them because they are irrelevant to us.

You have dominated in crime. That is why you have no scruple of morals to bestow a high chieftaincy title in a known criminal who gift you a "church"
Go and listen to arewa song again. The only tribe still willing to tolerate your madness is actually the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2017
I will address both my brothers, pen sniper and opakan shortly...
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2017
I think the only way we can push igbos out is by instilling the "think home" mantra in them. Any other option will involve bloodshed. These are very obstinate people who mistake indiacretion for bravery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Pchidexy(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the present generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

The Igbo's should be pitied and not hated.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
[s]
Alcatraz005:
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the present generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

[/s]
Alcatraz005:

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Amarabae(f): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
ProWalker:

You have dominated in crime. That is why you have no scruple of morals to bestow a high chieftaincy title in a known criminal who gift you a "church"
Go and listen to arewa song again. The only tribe still willing to tolerate your madness is actually the Yorubas
oh my God. What a shedding of tears and gnashing of teeth, why are you pained?
Lolz.
Mr tolerator continue.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by backtosender: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:

you're wrong.. Igbos deserve no pity from any tribe in Nigeria.

When GEJ was in power, they hijacked his government and made GEJ forget even his own people in the SS. Yet they did nothing to develop their region.

Now that Buhari is in power and is not giving them face, they want to blackmail Nigeria to giving them appointments and it will never work.
What they are facing now (marginalization) is the price of their greed and treachery. I hope they don't pay with their lives with the war drum they are beating now.
These same people will still go to the polls in 2019 and suffer same defeat. call them sore losers, you won't be far from the truth
Mr man the new era of igbos are different from 1966..the new generation are sophisticated and ready to destroy any groups that want trouble with igboid groups all over don't get it twisted...i remember Stella odua case study when she upgraded Enugu international airport you people wanted her head because it was in igboland...we don't forget and we are ready to face you squarely

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by backtosender: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
ProWalker:

Nothing like dominated in crime igbos are not as barbaric and ritualistic as you people....and the song is not new their is already plans on the ground for an appropriate response

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by OAUTemitayo: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Inferiority Complex is why they are obsessed with Igbos.
We have dominated them economically in their background, they are frustrated.
Igbos don't give a dime about them because they are irrelevant to us.
Keep on deceiving yourself.
Your domination starts in gala hawking and ends with drug pushing.
A region competing with Borno state for IGR is talking of domination.
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ProWalker: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
oh my God. What a shedding of tears and gnashing of teeth, why are you pained?
Lolz.
Mr tolerator continue.

I know you will come back to foolishly quote me as usual.
Right inside your own country you've been turned to slaves that have to spread all over the country before they could survive. You live in Abuja with your husband, can you dare to relocate to continue your livelihood with the same standard you enjoy now? That should tell you how enslaved you are in Nigeria
Only an Igbo man at 90 years would still be struggling in a foreign land to die there as a slave to that land

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ProWalker: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
backtosender:
Nothing like dominated in crime igbos are not as barbaric and ritualistic as you people....and the song is not new their is already plans on the ground for an appropriate response

Keep quiet.
I'm sure that Evans too is an Ozo titled high chief in your village

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by backtosender: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2017
ProWalker:

Right inside your own country you've been turned to slaves that have to spread all over the country before they could survive. You live in Abuja with your husband, can you dare to relocate to continue your livelihood with the same standard you enjoy now? That should tell you how enslaved you are in Nigeria
Only an Igbo man at 90 years would still be struggling in a foreign land to die there as a slave to that land
Funny enough parasites is talking to a rivers girl her oil wells in her village dey feed your entire region pity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ProWalker: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2017
backtosender:
Funny enough parasites is talking to a rivers girl her oil wells in her village dey feed your entire region pity

Get out!!!
River girl call, mermaid ni!! An average man don't care about oil, it is only the thieving elites that can be found in your own village too that cares
I'm off to work, will be back for you idiotic pigs

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2017
PenSniper:

First of all, it's been a long time ?
Now to your post, i agree with you but not on the withdrawal of quit notice, the second and final exodus of igbo and the grating of referendum/biafra.
Igbos must go. They enjoyed the best of every aspect of Nigeria pre-66 yet planned to execute other tribes and dominate the entire country. This trait is germane to them. They are innately greedy such that they can never be satisfied. Henceforth, they consitute a security threat to all other tribes so they justchave to go to avoid postponing the inevitable evil day.
See the folliwing.

Shared as recieved:

SHOCKING ROLLCALL OF Nigeria Communications Commission's (NCC) Executive Vice Chairman/CEOs:
1. Engr. C. IROMANTU (1993 to 1999)-6 years from SOUTH EAST. He employed 168 people. 149 from S/EAST.
2. Engr Emmanuel NNAMA (1999 to 2000) - 6months; from S/EAST. He employed 79 people. 66 from S/EAST.
3. Engr Earnest NDUKWE (2000 to 2010)- 10 years; from S/EAST. He employed 310 people. 288 from S/EAST.
4. Dr. Eugene JUWA (2010 to date) - 5 years; from S/SOUTH. He employed 188 people. 110 from S/SOUTH, 60 from S/EAST!
5. From 1993 till date ALL major Contractors, Consultants, Contracts & Intervention Capital Projects are 90% tilted in favour of S/EAST & S/SOUTH
6.This is a case of NO justice, neither fairness nor equity & lacking in good conscience.
7. More shocking revelations on many scandals in the NCC for the attention of Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
When you look at the set up of Federal Agencies and parastatals, 80% of their CEOs are from SE and SS, yet we are still talking of Marginalization!

And also...

When Tafawa Balewa was Prime Minister of Nigeria;

Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence staff was fron SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still there was dissatisfaction by SE, the officers from the region killed this same Balewa!!!!

Out of all the most senior officers in Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8 from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of government on the country so that everything can belong to a region who snatched it!

We must know our history so that when we want to make corrections, we will not end up concealing the truth. This has nothing to do with tribalism but everything to do with the truth.....at times when lies litter the streets.

These are documented facts!

Thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

yes bro, it has been a while indeed. My absence was caused by incessant bans by the mod who deemed my views to hardlined. Coupled with the fact that it has been a busy 2017. Now to the main issue. On your desire to evict the igbos, i think this wont be possible for as the powers that be would not want to see Nigeria balkanised and i dont blame them. First of all, who would want to see a fat cash cow like Nigeria snatched from its strangle hold? certainly not our elites or the globalist western Nations who are much aligned to global intergration and the erasure of regional and ideoligical insulation. The best we can do in the circumstance is to tolerate but at the same time tame the innate beast inside of the average igbo man. And i think Nigeria{I mean yorubas and hausas here} has been largely successful in that regard until recently with the emergence of Nnamdi Kanu. Make no mistakes, forceful eviction of the igbos would result in needless bloodshed and the concomitant international condemnation that will trail such actions. The igbos know this too well - that is why they always yell about the ICC at the slightest hint of actions deemed genocidal from other tribes. I woud say we should adopt the "Lagos Strategy" under the leadership of Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode which has seen to drastic reduction in igbo inflluence in our internal politics. Under this strategy, we have 0 igbo commissioners in cabinet, insignificant number to igbos employed in the state civil service and effective implementation of developmental projects irrespective of igbos' concern or welfare without any adverse effect on the internally generation of the state. So i will say it is a win-win situation.

Another thing that gives me joy is that yorubas are beginning to open their eyes to the enemies in our land. The recent conducted Local Government Elections which saw yorubas sweeping almost all if not all of the offices available notwithstanding the fact that a lot of igbos contested in the elections too. This will send a strong message to igbos that we are not unaware of their plan to take over our society, economy and general way of life.Our accomodating and hospitable sent a wrong message to the igbos that we are weak which i feel is a good thing as it is not a good thing for an enemy to know the real strenght of an adversary. I rather we should stick with the current stategy as it will ensure the inflow of capital and manpower into yoruba land which is mutually beneficial to both parties. We must however not lose sight of the ball which is to keep this people under politically and never allow meddle into our internal politics as they are guests.

We should pray that October 1st comes and goes without event as any coercive action by the hausas is bound to cascade into events which will by all means be catastrophic not only for Africa but the entire globe as Nigeria is 180 Million strong. We should seek ways to tame the animal in the igbo man and learn to ignore their jeers and taunts which l know is the antic of a defeated man/race. With the instrumentatility of time, the igbos will learn to accept their status in Nigeria. Ooodua a gbe wa oooooooo. Ase wa!".
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Amarabae(f): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2017
ProWalker:

another gnashing of teeth.
My husband made his millions in onitsha and his investments are also found in Anambra and other states,
yes, i am in Abuja in our own house, why are you pained.
So mr freeman, come and build or own a house in Abuja let me see you.
Even in your state, I am sure that Ebuka is your landlord.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by OAUTemitayo: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Always chestbeating. Who knows if it's drug pushing your husband is into. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ereolamide: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
My husband made his millions in onitsha and his investments are also found in Anambra and other states,

Look at this one, when most of your brothers are farmhands in cocoa plantations in southwest, keeping deceiving yourself grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nullboss: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

wait till they kidnap you october and turn you to a sex slave
You must have mistaken her for your mom who is currently, been raped somewhere in Uyo by Almajiris. Fool
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ngokafor(f): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2017
I dont know why my SE folks take this pathetic coward called Alcatraz or his bingo kith and kins here.serious,with their empty noise..He has nothing going for him but spewing trash online...A lily-livered scoundrel who was shivering,pooing and defecating on himself in fear of his evil shadow because he was going to East...indeed it was a clear case of an evil being running when no one is chasing it.

He says its because the East is scary and unattractive to Foreigners but i say you Alcatraz is a loser with the personality of an egg-lifter combined with the agony of a failure..

The best you can ever do is rant online like a caged criminal against Igbos...you have been challenged several times to put your rants to action lets see,but for where....An empty barrel certainly makes the loudest noise.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2017
nullboss:
You must have mistaken her for your mom who is currently, been raped somewhere in Uyo by Almajiris. Fool

someone seems upset be careful so you dont get blown up in church this sunday o
boko ipod is in charge

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by OAUTemitayo: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

Look at this one, when most of your brothers are farmhands in cocoa plantations in southwest, keeping deceiving yourself grin
You dey mind that Oloso?
She is always deceiving herself here.
If Biafrau.d is all good, why can't she stay in Onitsha?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nullboss: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

someone seems upset be careful so you dont get blown up in church this sunday o
boko ipod is in charge
Is that you your dilapidated, lobes could munch up in your cranium, it's your useless family who ave insisted in been everything that is less than useless that will be blown up first, Demented Dimwit
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2017
nullboss:
Is that you your dilapidated, lobes could munch up in your cranium, it's your useless family who ave insisted in been everything that is less than useless that will be blown up first, Demented Dimwit

be careful o
fake jewish ipod will call you a pig
drug lord xtains will blow you up in church
ibo imam will perform jihad in ibo land
stay awake oo
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ereolamide: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
You dey mind that Oloso?
She is always deceiving herself here.
If Biafrau.d is all good, why can't she stay in Onitsha?
Guys don't take these ibo people serious, most of them live in squalor here in the southwest, only a few can afford to have houses, most of them are living from hand to mouth, planting and selling vegetables cheesy, peddling palmwine on bicycles grin, the younger ones are the gala and fanyogo salespersons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by backtosender: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
hohohohojohohoho amy you don't damage his ewedu skul hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by orisa37: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Then tell Nigerians fast that you are not talking about the Igbos, but about Biafrans.
The Igbos are 100% Nigerians like you and I.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by cumbak60: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

There would be peace in Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Ain't no igbo can stop Nigerians' progress. If igbo want to be in control, build bridges and seek alliances.
People like you is the reason we will keep supporting Biafra until she becomes a reality. Even, if Nnamdi Kanu fails, the Biafran spirit will never die. We will keep pushing..... mind you, Biafra will come without bloodshed. What you hateful Nigerians have been anticipating will never come.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by cumbak60: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

wait till they kidnap you october and turn you to a sex slave
Honestly, Yorubas on this forum are devils. I never see. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2017
cumbak60:

People like you is the reason we will keep supporting Biafra until she becomes a reality. Even, if Nnamdi Kanu fails, the Biafran spirit will never die. We will keep pushing..... mind you, Biafra will come without bloodshed. What you hateful Nigerians have been anticipating will never come.

What are you saying? We pray you get biafra without bloodshed.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I like your passive-aggressive style. Hateful, crude, narrow-minded generalizations under the veneer of calm, level-headed conciliation. Complete with all the canards in Yoruba-Igbo e-battles.

I also love how Awolowo is the bestest genius ever for helping orchestrate an economic blockade and starvation of the enemy. Incredible, exceptional genius. It's not like it's been done in human civilization for thousands of years. Who else could ever have come up with such an original master plan in the 20th century other than a genius? smiley I love how he did it single-handedly too. All those hundred of thousands of Nigerian troops from every corner of the country putting their lives on the line had nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Omoluabi16(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
If I were an igbo man, and I read this trash I will damn the consequences and go to war with you. Social media bill will curb all this madness! If Nigeria is to ever progress we need to flush out people like you, kanu, the Acf and every hate filled person masquerading as a Nigerian or ideological person. You don't even love Nigeria. I doubt if you are a yoruba man.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Yorubas are pained by 1 thing and 1 thing only "lagos" aka no mans land grin grin since 2013

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Akious2k2(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

U just finished dem

D bitter truth anyway

Because that's what dey claim indirectly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Didn’t Assault Any Airport Official — Yari / . / Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.