Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. (8684 Views)

How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Yorubas are pained by 1 thing and 1 thing only "lagos" aka no mans land grin grin since 2013
Like this abi

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ayokellany: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:
Bro sorry to say, you're perfect description of an idiot, what's your fuvking business with Igbos and Biafra.

You must be a freaking talkative outside nairaland, what's the meaning of the nonsense you wrote up there, even though I don't like Igbos and their peculiar ways, you shouldn't denigrate people fighting their freedom with whatever means they choose to go by it, you should only respond when Yorubas are insulted or dragged into whatever bullshit whether by Hausa or Igbo.

Like I said you are fuvking garrulous idiot.

Opolo dun yi ma.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ayokellany: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

Who said I was a friend to them?

Keep your nose out their fuvking business, don't go about opening useless threads about them, it shows you can't live without them.

You definitely need your brain examined so Igbo have right to poke their nose into other Nigerian matter but Nigerians should stay out of their own. Your brain is definitely twice as dead as I thought.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
If I were an igbo man, and I read this trash I will damn the consequences and go to war with you. Social media bill will curb all this madness! If Nigeria is to ever progress we need to flush out people like you, kanu, the Acf and every hate filled person masquerading as a Nigerian or ideological person. You don't even love Nigeria. I doubt if you are a yoruba man.

I am a Yoruba man and you can't take that away from me.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I like your passive-aggressive style. Hateful, crude, narrow-minded generalizations under the veneer of calm, level-headed conciliation. Complete with all the canards in Yoruba-Igbo e-battles.

I also love how Awolowo is the bestest genius ever for helping orchestrate an economic blockade and starvation of the enemy. Incredible, exceptional genius. It's not like it's been done in human civilization for thousands of years. Who else could ever have come up with such an original master plan in the 20th century other than a genius? smiley I love how he did it single-handedly too. All those hundred of thousands of Nigerian troops from every corner of the country putting their lives on the line had nothing to do with it.

What else do you feel about my message generally? I know you on this forum as a reasonable igbo man.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Cooly100: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

as far as i am concerned they deserve all the calamity that has fallen on them
their case is that of a man in misery who is hell bent on bringing others to join them
they are beating the drums of war insulting other tribes but when those tribes respond they start screaming pogom
the same bastard tribe has been attacking yoruba businesses and church while we let their own be

we are dealing with pigs and we dont expect them to act in a civil manner

I am going to open a THREAD about the Yorubas by 4am, tomorrow!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What else do you feel about my message generally? .
Summary: bow down and worship your fulani masters grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by plessis: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
You call for peace then you applaud awolowo for killing innocent women and kids.....

If I place a curse on you this hot afternoon, the curse Will be visible to everyone around you....

Skull miner...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
plessis:
You call for peace then you applaud awolowo for killing innocent women and kids.....
This is the suffer-stication that made Lagos no-mans-land and turned Kwara into Fulani empire.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by meforyou1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
victord1st:
A common butterfly that call itself a bird.Go and die.
Someone wakes up in the morning the first thing he thinks about is Igbo,what nature of disease is this?
igbophobia

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Omoluabi16(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Yoruba man and you can't take that away from me.
Nah bro. You are not, but if you feel better masquerading as one to fulfil whatever agenda you have, then you've got the stage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
meforyou1:
igbophobia
Also known as Igbo-phobic Obsessive Compulsive Syndrome (IOCS)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by kozmicity: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
victord1st:
A common butterfly that call itself a bird.Go and die.
Someone wakes up in the morning the first thing he thinks about is Igbo,what nature of disease is this?
I agree with you,the OP is an attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ProWalker: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
another gnashing of teeth.
My husband made his millions in onitsha and his investments are also found in Anambra and other states,
yes, i am in Abuja in our own house, why are you pained.
So mr freeman, come and build or own a house in Abuja let me see you.
Even in your state, I am sure that Ebuka is your landlord.

We've heard all these sort of boastful ibo habit here several times, they were bursted and none of you look like anything having close to a million in the account

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nedu666: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbos are not good people at all. imagine yorubas have opened 18 threads on igbos and no igbo man has opened even half thread on yorubas. igbos this is not good. pls abeg even if it is half thread just open. even if it says tinubu is a man. yorubas will manage it. i know they are irrelevant but pls give dem small recognition. #openoneyorubathread

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

is it the same ajayi crowther turned 65% of ibo into christains
cowardly biafrans
ajayi is not a catholism so you see where you are wrong.65% of lgbo christain are catholic why remaining are pentecostal

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by morbeta(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Why the hate ? I sued for peace in Nigeria.

What peace!!! With this hate filled nonsense write up. Swear that you haven't benefited in anyway from any Igbo man or woman. Curse be the day you take or buy anything from any igbo person. Generational curse of poverty is your portion henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Nah bro. You are not, but if you feel better masquerading as one to fulfil whatever agenda you have, then you've got the stage.

Believe whatever you want then. Do it look like I care or you think it is all Yorubas that would be politically correct like you?
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
morbeta:

What peace!!! With this hate filled nonsense write up. Swear that you haven't benefited in anyway from and Igbo man or woman. Curse be the day you take or buy anything from and igbo person. Generational curse of poverty is your portion henceforth.

Curses don't work like that. Try another tactic. You are dealing with a Yoruba man here, we own curses! Now get lost from my thread!
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
ajayi is not a catholism so you see where you are wrong.65% of lgbo christain are catholic why remaining are pentecostal

grin all introduced by Ajayi
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by reality1010: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the present generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

The Igbo's should be pitied and not hated.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Nawoo see education.My worry is that ppl like u come from places where d indigenous don't v a mind of their own.They believe whatever ppl like u says&they go about with it.Tell me why won't Min of Education give d Igbo children high scores for Unity schools.
Why won't the Igbo students be given high cut off in JAMB admission.And why won't they lead among the First Class graduates in ur places.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by egbabiekperemo1: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the present generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nwadiuko1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
if no body talks about you, then you are no body

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by DocHMD: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
The clown say Igbos cannot win presidential elections but thinks a yorubaman can?

Let assume that all Igbos refuse to vote and contest, and presidential election is left for the north and yorubas. So the almajiri will leave their own candidates (who will always contest) and then vote ewedu gobbling bayerabes who they consider as inferior dirty muslims? Lmao!
Your slave status will be revealed to you soon. grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by reality1010: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Alcatraz005 post=59269736]

Curses don't work like that. Try another tactic. You are dealing with a Yoruba man here, we own curses! Now get lost from my thread![/quot
"You are dealing with a Yoruba man here,we own curses!"This is epic.congratulation!!!
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Lekan1o1: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ereolamide:

Who said I was a friend to them?

Keep your nose out their fuvking business, don't go about opening useless threads about them, it shows you can't live without them.

My sister God bless u, i have told him this before
And ur words are exacltly what i used .
And he wanted to insult me ontop.
Its as if i spoke through u.

He thinks he is making sense dont know he is bringing shame and insult to the great yoruba nation with the type of topics he opens.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by afongha: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
nedu666:
igbos are not good people at all. imagine yorubas have opened 18 threads on igbos and no igbo man has opened even half thread on yorubas. igbos this is not good. pls abeg even if it is half thread just open. even if it says tinubu is a man. yorubas will manage it. i know they are irrelevant but pls give dem small recognition. #openoneyorubathread

No, I'm about to open another Igbo thread

Choke on that.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by knowledgeable: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You might think, it's smart money for nairaland to keep comming up with treads with Igbos as subject matter because Igbos drive traffic on nairaland, although, it's profitable to nairaland on short term basis, but have you guys consider the long term negative social economic and psychological impact on Yoruba nation or do you all, think their will be none??.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by afongha: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
@OP, beautiful, well written excellent piece.

The Igbo truly deserve our pity cool
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by reality1010: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What else do you feel about my message generally? I know you on this forum as a reasonable igbo man.
Thank you
You see,kids like u r destroying ur ppl thinking u r destroying others.You thrash will be digested by ur ppl but rejected by the ppl u want to destroy.Why is it that u can not grab thing coherently?NK,ipob&massob r asking for referendum not war.u will fight itself not ipob or Igbos.For d insults&curses,I know u Yorubas own them.These r ways of learning Yoruba language fast and integrating into d Yoruba culture.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by afongha: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
knowledgeable:

[s]You might think, it's smart money for nairaland to keep comming up with treads with Igbos as subject matter because Igbos drive traffic on nairaland, although, it's profitable to nairaland on short term basis, but have you guys consider the long term negative social economic and psychological impact on Yoruba nation or do you all, think their will be none??[/s].

Self flattery/delusion at its peak. . sad

Listen to yourself "Igbo drive traffic on nairaland". I'm sure its also an Igbo that helped develop the code for nairaland. nonsense.

You guys are just insufferable, and that's putting it mildly. #spits
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nku5: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
OP - if you woke up early this morning to think up ways to stem the epidemic of cult gangs spreading through yorubaland it would be more useful to your people than dedicating your day to Igbos that are light years ahead of you. Do you know yoruba states are recording increasingly low academic results yearly as evidenced WAEC?

From badoo gangs killing whole families to the Onipanu/Fadeyi railway line gangs that rule entire areas to kidnappers that kidnapped children from igbonla to the hundreds of ritual murders in soka forest and other places why do you not care about what is happening in yorubaland?

We will get our referendum and we will LEAVE you and your masters up north to enjoy your wonderful country without losing a soul. If e pain u go hang

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayemi Approves Conversion, Inter-Cadre Transfer For 603 Civil Servants / Ikpeazu Sacks Rowland Nwakanma, Engages Commissioner As Interim Waste Manager / Sit-At-Home, Insecurity Destroying South-East, Ohanaeze Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.