Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. (8691 Views)

How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
reality1010:

Thank you
You see,kids like u r destroying ur ppl thinking u r destroying others.You thrash will be digested by ur ppl but rejected by the ppl u want to destroy.Why is it that u can not grab thing coherently?NK,ipob&massob r asking for referendum not war.u will fight itself not ipob or Igbos.For d insults&curses,I know u Yorubas own them.These r ways of learning Yoruba language fast and integrating into d Yoruba culture.

God forbid, even if there will be a war, yorubas will not join in fighting Igbos. You should know that by now. The problem is between igbo and Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
knowledgeable:

You might think, it's smart money for nairaland to keep comming up with treads with Igbos as subject matter because Igbos drive traffic on nairaland, although, it's profitable to nairaland on short term basis, but have you guys consider the long term negative social economic and psychological impact on Yoruba nation or do you all, think their will be none??.

First of all, I don't work for naira land or seun. I don't care about the economic side of my threads but I do this to enlighten my people on trends that affect them negatively.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by tossie101(f): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Amarabae:
Inferiority Complex is why they are obsessed with Igbos.
We have dominated them economically in their background, they are frustrated.
Igbos don't give a dime about them because they are irrelevant to us.

My dear people can see the type of hate oozin from.these people.
Thats why i laff when i hear sone people shouting ONE NIGERIA wen in.reality we ar not one.
Im happy some of us are waking up to the truth.

I keep saying it i prefer hausa people to this yorubas.
An hausa man, what u see is what u get no need to pretend..
U can see how they voiced out their mind that igbos should leave if they dnt want one nigeria.
Thats being real if u ask me,
Unlike torubas that pretend to love u yet they arr the ones insulting,hating and dragging and wanting to drag igbos down by all means thro media.
They said they ACCOMMODAT igbos as if its free. As if igbos didnt pay for where they so biz or live.

I hope all my brothers wakes up to the truth about this people and unite. And fight their cause together.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
knowledgeable:

You might think, it's smart money for nairaland to keep comming up with treads with Igbos as subject matter because Igbos drive traffic on nairaland, although, it's profitable to nairaland on short term basis, but have you guys consider the long term negative social economic and psychological impact on Yoruba nation or do you all, think their will be none??.

First of all, I don't work for naira land or seun. I don't care about the economic side of my threads but I do this to enlighten my people on trends that affect them negatively.

Secondly, I would be delighted if you can expatiate on the latter part of your post about the socio economic impact of my thread in yorubaland. Last I checked, yorubas still remains the sought after bride for investment and jobs in Nigeria. Yorubaland has always been the hub of west Africa and the exit of any tribe will not change that. I expect a response from you though.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
tossie101:

Thats why i laff when i hear sone people shouting ONE NIGERIA wen in.reality we ar not one.

U can see how they voiced out their mind that igbos should leave if they dnt want one nigeria.
Thats being real if u ask me,
Unlike torubas that pretend to love u yet they arr the ones insulting,hating and dragging and wanting to drag igbos down by all means thro media.
They said they ACCOMMODAT igbos as if its free. As if igbos didnt pay for where they so biz or live.

I hope all my brothers wakes up to the truth about this people and unite. And fight their cause together.

All we ask is for you to pay your taxes and abide by the custom and traditions of yorubaland if you wish to stay on our land. We have no friends or foe but if you choose to make yourself an enemy to the Yoruba people in their land, the gods of the land will fight you themselves.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Aura2(f): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the present generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

The Igbo's should be pitied and not hated.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If you are truly Yoruba, this thread of yours is uncalled for except you are a very poor student of history, while it is customary for all Nigerians to fight Igbos and reset them back to default settings, the battle ground is always their domain so why are you worried?
During the war, people in the west never knew there was war going on, as we have no idea people are blowing themselves up in borno state of today, that's the way it is, your third mainland bridge is not threatened in anyway, don't sweat it.
Schools, churches, Mosque, civil life were going smoothly in other places while their kids and women were running from cluster bombs, its a choice they made for themselves, it is of no concern to you or any other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nedu666: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
afongha:

No, I'm about to open another Igbo thread

Choke on that.
open another igbo thread is part of your job description. abi have u forgotten. its the only means of livelihood u have. failure to do so is negligence of duty. oya ogbeni go and do ur job

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nku5: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
tossie101:

Gbam!
My sister. The fact that hausa people misbehave and wrecked Nigeria without fear is because they know the yorubas will always sell-out and betray others for a few crumbs. From awolowo down to the tinubu the reigning king of slaves it has been the same trend. Ask them what they have gained from all the betrayals and ass kissing they cant show you...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Aura2:

If you are truly Yoruba, this thread of yours is uncalled for except you are a very poor student of history, while it is customary for all Nigerians to fight Igbos and reset them back to default settings, the battle ground is always their domain so why are you worried?
During the war, people in the west never knew there was war going on, as we have no idea people are blowing themselves up in borno state of today, that's the way it is, your third mainland bridge is not threatened in anyway, don't sweat it.
Schools, churches, Mosque, civil life were going smoothly in other places while their kids and women were running from cluster bombs, its a choice they made for themselves, it is of no concern to you or any other.

I did this thread to dissuade Nigerians and my people (Yoruba) specifically from taking the constant insults and taunts of igbos to heart as I saw right through the pain of the average igbo person. Their spirits have been broken by Nigeria and they are in pain. They have refused closure for the wound of the war and they wish to visit their calamity on others. It is alright to grief but it even more important for the people around the grieving person to understand the innate pains of the hurt person and to understand how to respond to every action of that person(the hurt one). I might have come across as an enemy of the Igbo in the process of passing my message across but I generally mean no harm. My utmost allegiance rests with my Yoruba people and I owe them that duty to alert them to every covert threat which threaten our values and way of life. I hope I have made my point to you?
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Aura2(f): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I did this thread to dissuade Nigerians and my people (Yoruba) specifically from taking the constant insults and taunts of igbos to heart as I saw right through the pain of the average igbo person. Their spirits have been broken by Nigeria and they are in pain. They have refused closure for the wound of the war and they wish to visit their calamity on others. It is alright to grief but it even more important for the people around the grieving person to understand the innate pains of the hurt person and to understand how to respond to every action of that person(the hurt one). I might have come across as an enemy of the Igbo in the process of passing my message across but I generally mean no harm. My utmost allegiance rests with my Yoruba people and I owe them that duty to alert them to every covert threat which threaten our values and way of life. I hope I have made my point to you?

Which spirit was broken? which pain? Do you see pain anywhere in idumota and Trade fair? A mad man grabs a mic, went to cities where majority are uneducated, told them, hate their neighbors and like Donald Trump and Netanyahu then you take them seriously? you have time, If you feel sorry for Igbos, the only help they deserve is proper education nothing more!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
knowledgeable:

Igbos drive traffic on nairaland,

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

grin all introduced by Ajayi
Hahaha, that is everage yoruba mentanity always using lies and propaganda to cover up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Aura2:

Which spirit was broken? which pain? Do you see pain anywhere in idumota and Trade fair? A mad man grabs a mic, went to cities where majority are uneducated, told them, hate their neighbors and like Donald Trump and Netanyahu then you take them seriously? you have time, If you feel sorry for Igbos, the only help they deserve is proper education nothing more!!

I see pain in every igbo man who stands before an Hausa or Yoruba man. Deny it all you want but we all know it is about the war. This is the reason for the persecution complex of the igbos. Igbos need closure.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by knowledgeable: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
afongha:

Self flattery/delusion at its peak. . sad

Listen to yourself "Igbo drive traffic on nairaland". I'm sure its also an Igbo that helped develop the code for nairaland. nonsense.

You guys are just insufferable, and that's putting it mildly. #spits

Yorubas are in a deep deep mess with the Igbos around or without the Igbos around...just think through it.
As the world geopolitical and economic survival of the great powers pick up speed, in no distant future(sooner than you think) a great power might decide to make a move against Nigeria like in Iraq, lebyia or Syria.The best weapons to their disposal are your hateful and genocidal tendencies towards the Igbos.....subtle moves by any of these powers could bring about mutual assured destruction for every body because the hatred is real.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by CarlosTheJackal: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 i will copy this thread of hate that was posted on this forum and send it to a lot of forums to see how Nairaland does nothing while someone wakes in the morning and start hating on another tribe for no just cause.

A read through the first page will make everyone cringe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by nedu666: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
seun needs igbo threads than yoruba threads to drive traffic because nothing brings about the insecurity of a yoruba man than a thread on igbos. its hard to resist

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
nedu666:
seun needs igbo threads than yoruba threads to drive traffic because nothing brings about the insecurity of a yoruba man than a thread on igbos. its hard to resist

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by tossie101(f): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
nku5:

Gbam!
My sister. The fact that hausa people misbehave and wrecked Nigeria without fear is because they know the yorubas will always sell-out and betray others for a few crumbs. From awolowo down to the tinubu the reigning king of slaves it has been the same trend. Ask them what they have gained from all the betrayals and ass kissing they cant show you...

That's just it!.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 i will copy this thread of hate that was posted on this forum and send it to a lot of forums to see how Nairaland does nothing while someone wakes in the morning and start hating on another tribe for no just cause.

A read through the first page will make everyone cringe

That is all you do when beaten black and blue, report. I want you to report to whoever you want as if it is only the yorubas that hate. Don't igbos hate too? Oya goan report na.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Carlosthejackal, I want you to report all of Nigeria too because they won't be bullied by Igbos too. This thread is for my people and not meant for Igbos' consumption. I did this thread to douse the heat being blown on the polity by your like. You can paste the thread anywhere and let's see the reaction of people. You are dared!
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Markfemi: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
Hahaha, that is everage yoruba mentanity always using lies and propaganda to cover up

Just saying the truth
Stop readin ChinuaAchebe lol
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ngokafor(f): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

God forbid, even if there will be a war, yorubas will not join in fighting Igbos. You should know that by now. The problem is between igbo and Hausa.

We are taking notes of your madness..The fire you are desperatly fanning will come alive sooner than you expect or are prepared for..but the casualties shall not be Igbos like you wish and hope..You can book-mark this..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ngokafor:

We are taking notes of your madnes..The fire you are desperatly fanning will come alive sooner than you expect...but the casualties shall not be Igbos like you wish and hope..You can book-mark this..

You see how you quoted me out of context? I don't wish you any evil. Why should I want Nigeria to burn because of igbos? Sorry to say this but you guys have proven not to be worth much so why should the lives of Nigerians be disturbed because of Igbos? Abeg 2nd base jareeee. And if this is how you intend to react to my posts, I advise you get out of my thread!
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ngokafor(f): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You see how you quoted me out of context? I don't wish you any evil. Why should I want Nigeria to burn because of igbos? Sorry to say this but you guys have proven not to be worth much so why should the lives of Nigerians be disturbed because of Igbos? Abeg 2nd base jareeee. And if this is how you intend to react to my posts, I advise you get out of my thread!

Dude shut your trap!!..you can only fool those who do not know you here...No one but your people is interested in your wishes

..We are only interested in what you have been ranting and propagating for ages against Igbos here...I know you are extremely cowardly and is nothing but an empty mouth-off..but one of these days the chicken will come home to roost..continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nyouth: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
yes Igbos are defeated race. the Nigerian army defeated them in a war and keep them in Nigeria against their wish as second class citizens only good at generating revenues for the Fulanis and Yorubas to enjoy. united Nations is taking note
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by CarlosTheJackal: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Carloshejackal, I want you to report all of Nigeria too because they won't be bullied by Igbos too. This thread is for my people and not meant for Igbos' consumption. I did this thread to douse the heat being blown on the polity by your like. You can paste the thread anywhere and let's see the reaction of people. You are dared!
You are still in the ofgice since you started going to your imaginary office today.

Self deceit is deadly
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ngozi123(f): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

Igbophobic Obsessive Compulsive Syndrome (IOCS)

Lol cheesy. I'll be using this from now on grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol cheesy. I'll be using this from now on grin.
Supported, nwanyi oma grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You are still in the ofgice since you started going to your imaginary office today.

Self deceit is deadly

How do you know that I am still in the office?
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by CarlosTheJackal: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

How do you know that I am still in the office?
Your mother has finished cooking. Go and eat then come back to your Nairaland office.

All these small boys forming Audio CEO
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ngozi123(f): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I like your passive-aggressive style. Hateful, crude, narrow-minded generalizations under the veneer of calm, level-headed conciliation. Complete with all the canards in Yoruba-Igbo e-battles.

I also love how Awolowo is the bestest genius ever for helping orchestrate an economic blockade and starvation of the enemy. Incredible, exceptional genius. It's not like it's been done in human civilization for thousands of years. Who else could ever have come up with such an original master plan in the 20th century other than a genius? smiley I love how he did it single-handedly too. All those hundred of thousands of Nigerian troops from every corner of the country putting their lives on the line had nothing to do with it.

This is not an Igbo man. No, and I mean not a single, Igbo man would praise Awo's starvation policy against his own people. Well done for exposing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by cstr1000: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I like your passive-aggressive style. Hateful, crude, narrow-minded generalizations under the veneer of calm, level-headed conciliation. Complete with all the canards in Yoruba-Igbo e-battles.

I also love how Awolowo is the bestest genius ever for helping orchestrate an economic blockade and starvation of the enemy. Incredible, exceptional genius. It's not like it's been done in human civilization for thousands of years. Who else could ever have come up with such an original master plan in the 20th century other than a genius? smiley I love how he did it single-handedly too. All those hundred of thousands of Nigerian troops from every corner of the country putting their lives on the line had nothing to do with it.
You are sick, man.
That was a civil war, not an international war. Even Abraham lincoln while trying to win the American civil war was careful not to push the moral boundaries too far because after-all they are supposed to be one people. And you need to win hearts and minds after the war is done.
You are not smart at all. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out Over Deplorable State Of Lagos Road / INEC Denies Plan To Shift Edo Election By Two Weeks / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.