Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. (8686 Views)

How Buhari Can Avert This Looming War BY DELE MOMODU / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / I Predicted Nigerians Would Be Victims Of Buhari-apc ‘one-chance’ Bus - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Eastfield1: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I like your passive-aggressive style. Hateful, crude, narrow-minded generalizations under the veneer of calm, level-headed conciliation. Complete with all the canards in Yoruba-Igbo e-battles.

I also love how Awolowo is the bestest genius ever for helping orchestrate an economic blockade and starvation of the enemy. Incredible, exceptional genius. It's not like it's been done in human civilization for thousands of years. Who else could ever have come up with such an original master plan in the 20th century other than a genius? smiley I love how he did it single-handedly too. All those hundred of thousands of Nigerian troops from every corner of the country putting their lives on the line had nothing to do with it.
Pazienza.
come & see the Igbo wanna-be.
he has Exposed himself again
Igbo defender,come carry ur Yoruba Brother o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by malawian0000001: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the present generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

The Igbo's should be pitied and not hated.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
When the dust settles, we will have resources to redevelope our new country, you will have nothing for yours!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by malawian0000001: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Eastfield1:

Pazienza.
To think he claims my town is even the more irritating. Probably one of those wayward coppers posted to teach secondary school girls there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ikenna0b: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
So that mynd clown and Seun stay banning me and deleting my post each time I can out those savages from the land of waste on their claim of "insulting a tribe" but this thread status open.
Okay

Will replicate this thread and let me see my id banned or the post deleted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Your mother has finished cooking. Go and eat then come back to your Nairaland office.

All these small boys forming Audio CEO

I have passed my message. Done with you.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by ChimaAdeoye: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Another senseless fulani post.

Igbos must come to the war front armed with eggs and abookis with AK47 because Igbos are afraid of killing fulanis.

Those abookis clamouring for war should not look for middle belt to pay with their lives when the war comes.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by MrSly(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

is it the same ajayi crowther turned 65% of ibo into christains
cowardly biafrans
Atleast they became Christians by decisive choice not by some striking and sickening fear of death instilled in some people of waste which made them chose Islam by force. They, the yorubas had no choice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by IPOB123london: 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
useless thread that lack 21th logic

the zoo just cannot reason like a human

ehhhhhhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Another senseless fulani post.

Igbos must come to the war front armed with eggs and abookis with AK47 because Igbos are afraid of killing fulanis.

Those abookis clamouring for war should not look for middle belt to pay with their lives when the war comes.

There will be no war in Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus. The impact of a war will be too catastrophic. I have said it earlier in the thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

My message is simple: if Igbos think we would go to war because of them then they are deluded. Nigerians would simply ignore. This will consign them to the realm of irrelevance as it is more painful.
And who is this devil? Igbos will continue to frustrate your soul till you die. Igbos are not cowards and we will continue to prove that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Let Nigeria move on. Every tribe should maintain their status. No power or relevance for hateful tribes that can't build bridges of friendship.
You and your family are the hateful Devil. It's not by force to be in relationship, Igbos said they want out. The question little Devils like u should be asking is, why exactly do they want out? By the way, why does Southeast has 5 States why others have 6 and 7? Let's start from there.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

My message is not limited to the iPod phenomenon alone but to all the hate rhetoric pervading our society of late. However, I understand some of points and they have been noted.
Shut your mouth you hateful thing. Your soul is filled up with hate, igbos will always be bigger and better than any useless tribe you come from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:

you're wrong.. Igbos deserve no pity from any tribe in Nigeria.

When GEJ was in power, they hijacked his government and made GEJ forget even his own people in the SS. Yet they did nothing to develop their region.

Now that Buhari is in power and is not giving them face, they want to blackmail Nigeria to giving them appointments and it will never work.
What they are facing now (marginalization) is the price of their greed and treachery. I hope they don't pay with their lives with the war drum they are beating now.
These same people will still go to the polls in 2019 and suffer same defeat. call them sore losers, you won't be far from the truth
Use your brain boy, Igbos don't give a shit about you or your types, we are used to marginalization, we are resilient. We make things happen even if you put us inside fire lol, we are a million miles away from you boy. So go and play with your mates boy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by walemoney007(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
kettykin:

Strategem is now being replaced with hypocrisy, notice the same Awolowo never employed any stratagem to bail himself form the life jail sentence handed over to him by Ahmadu Bello . but he developed strategem to starve innocent women and children to untimely dearth during the civil war, I swear common sense is really uncommon. Tufiakwa !!!! And some fools will believe this.
the late sage chief obafemi awolowo was not sentence to life in prison.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Eastfield1:

Pazienza.

cstr1000:

You are sick, man.
That was a civil war, not an international war. Even Abraham lincoln while trying to win the American civil war was careful not to push the moral boundaries too far because after-all they are supposed to be one people. And you need to win hearts and minds after the war is done.
You are not smart at all. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Ngozi123:

This is not an Igbo man. No, and I mean not a single, Igbo man would praise Awo's starvation policy against his own people. Well done for exposing yourself.

And this my friends is evidence of our failed education system. 3 knob heads who don't know the meaning of sarcasm. grin Sarcastic mockery that the original poster of the article I was responding and any half-smart person on the thread easily deduced. But these 3 special cases couldn't. Sorry, ehn?

Obi1kenobi:

I like your passive-aggressive style. Hateful, crude, narrow-minded generalizations under the veneer of calm, level-headed conciliation. Complete with all the canards in Yoruba-Igbo e-battles.

I also love how Awolowo is the bestest genius ever for helping orchestrate an economic blockade and starvation of the enemy. Incredible, exceptional genius. It's not like it's been done in human civilization for thousands of years. Who else could ever have come up with such an original master plan in the 20th century other than a genius? smiley I love how he did it single-handedly too. All those hundred of thousands of Nigerian troops from every corner of the country putting their lives on the line had nothing to do with it

Read this and tell me if the 3 people above shouldn't throw away their useless certificates. grin
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I think the only way we can push igbos out is by instilling the "think home" mantra in them. Any other option will involve bloodshed. These are very obstinate people who mistake indiacretion for bravery.
Just like your people always mistake cowardice for intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Opakan2: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

Use your brain boy, Igbos don't give a shit about you or your types, we are used to marginalization, we are resilient. We make things happen even if you put us inside fire lol, we are a million miles away from you boy. So go and play with your mates boy.

so why do you lots run around seeking the blessing of Yorubas to declare your biafra for you..

you lots have been conquered and will forever remain beneath us grin
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by walemoney007(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
malawian0000001:

When the dust settles, we will have resources to redevelope our new country, you will have nothing for yours!
is it the coal in Enugu you wanna use to develop your 5 south eastern state after the war?
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ereolamide: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

And this my friends is evidence of our failed education system. 3 knob heads who don't know the meaning of sarcasm. grin Sarcastic mockery that the original poster of the article I was responding and any half-smart person on the thread easily deduced. But these 3 special cases couldn't. Sorry, ehn?

Read this and tell me if the 3 people above shouldn't throw away their useless certificates. grin
Don't mind the retard that quoted you.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Ngozi123(f): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You're still not Igbo. Your other posts have proven this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

be careful o fake jewish ipod will call you a pig drug lord xtains will blow you up in church ibo imam will perform jihad in ibo land stay awake oo I wish you all the best
But at least nobody will harvest his head for money ritual.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Opakan2:

so why do you lots run around seeking the blessing of Yorubas to declare your biafra for you..

you lots have been conquered and will forever remain beneath us grin
Have you ever heard of YOLICOM? Lol... Conquered like Kwara state you mean? Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by DerideGull(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I greet my fellow forumites especially my immediate constituents (yoruba) and I just want to implore all to resist any provocation by the igbos to destroy our country.

There is nothing to gain in war but much to be lost in a needless conflagration in the most populous black nation on earth. The consequences of a war in Nigeria is better imagined as Syria will be child's play compared to the level of destruction that we will experience in Nigeria. Another reason why we should resist being goaded into conflict by the igbos is because they are a defeated race already hence the constant frustration from them. The effects of the civil war defeat of the igbos is still being felt by them. What we are witnessing right now in the form of the current agitations is that the present generation of igbos just came to the realisation that igbos have been consigned to slave status (2nd class citizens in their own country). This sudden reality is why they are exasperated. It is the stubborn struggle of a dying animal. In Yoruba, we call it (japooro). Ibo n japooro ni.....

Let's face it, the igbos cannot win a free and fair Presidential Election in Nigeria and they know it. Which of the two big tribes will vote for an igbo? None! Igbos have burnt all bridges of friendship and they wish to bring the whole house (Nigeria) on all other peace loving Nigerians. I specifically want to appeal to my Hausa brothers to withdraw the quit notice issued to igbos as insisting on pushing the igbos out will be playing into the grand plans of the enemies of Nigeria. I would not trade the peace and tranquillity of Nigeria for my fervent wish to see igbos punished for their hate and insolence. It is not just worth it. Love trumps hate any day, anytime.

The Igbos are not worth the destruction that will trail the execution of the quit notice. As any discerning mind will notice, the igbos are losing relevance every day as they are now the butt of jokes Nationwide. We should allow them fully express their folly to their full derision and chagrin. We won't fight a war because of Igbos. Never!

I would end with a reference to a principle I encountered in the book, 48 laws of power by Robert Greene. And it goes thus: a strategem is more powerful than weapons of war as it (stratagem) has the power to destroy the lives of babies in the womb of their mothers. An apt example is the genius of the late sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo who without firing a single bullet, defeated the the biafran forces and essentially brought the Nigerian Civil war to an abrupt end through the power of his immense intellect. The effect of Awolowo's sheer intelligence is still being felt by the Igbos today who have essentially been turned to generators of internal revenue for the children of Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. The war has been won and lost, we do not need another war in Nigeria. Never again!

The Igbo's should be pitied and not hated.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The manner in which you write indicates you are overwhelmingly ill-informed. Please to informed that there no "Black nation" on earth talk less the most populous one. Ndigbo are not asking for war but self determination which is the inalienable rights of mankind. One of the worst thing that happened to Ndigbo was to have person of your intellect as a patriot. If the hell will freeze up because Ndigbo are agitating to have their homeland, nation of their ethnicity, I say so be it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Guys don't take these ibo people serious, most of them live in squalor here in the southwest, only a few can afford to have houses, most of them are living from hand to mouth, planting and selling vegetables cheesy, peddling palmwine on bicycles grin, the younger ones are the gala and fanyogo salespersons.[/quote]
Atleast they're doing something meaningful to earn a living. Unlike some agberos and touts who are multiplying daily in Yoruba land. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're still not Igbo. Your other posts have proven this.

If you say so, dear.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by EnuguDadImoMom: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

There will be no war in Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus. The impact of a war will be too catastrophic. I have said it earlier in the thread.
Stop using the name of Jesus you hate filled Devil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

I ain't hate filled. I am just looking out for my people in the Nigerian jungle.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

I ain't hate filled.
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by cstr1000: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Sarcasm?
I think your history on this forum shows that such point of view is not beyond you.
Don't blame us for not seeing the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by mightyhazell: 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
lol

ds fool is dying slowly
Re: Nigerians Would Not Be Pushed To War By The Igbo's. by Eastfield1: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Calm down Nwoke Ijebu-Igbo.
Sarcasm indeed
typical of you guys.
can't boldly stand by ur words

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Buhari From Spending ₦26 Billion On Travels, Meals, SERAP Urges Court / Vote-Buying: INEC Praise EFCC For Arresting Culprits in Ekiti Election / Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.