Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (27008 Views)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
Mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by GreatEvilBeast(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Abeg Summarize this long epistle
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by smartnero24(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Who else didn't finish reading the story?

This kain man now him siblings go ask for money he go talk say e no get.

Continue the good work, God will see you through!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by NothingDoMe: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Generous guy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Bonjoro: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2017
lecturerdabo:
Sir, I would have said you are FOOLISH if you spent all that money on a girl that is not your wife!

At your age, with all your military experience, you are still trying to impress LIABILITIES!, I will not say I'm embarrassed rather I'm DISAPPOINTED!!

The Epistles of Okon!!!

Poor soul, how about we that loves buying car and apartment for a girlfriend?
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by deuce7(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2017
how old is this guy??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Yuneehk(f): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Mr. Okon is so dumb. How could he be this stupid? If he truly earned that money with his sweat, he won't have thrown it all away just like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by DSSHQ: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
This man has no shame. Which cat are you letting out ? You were fooled severally and you're bold to type that long rubbish ? Hide your head in shame. shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Bonjoro: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
If u have this type of guy as a client click like...their types are very rare but u got to keep bombing day and night to find one.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by luminouz(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2017
Chai....
Men have suffered ooo.....
Which kain mumu guy be this
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by imitateMe(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2017
You should be flogged
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by charleff512(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2017
Sese nang amo esuene idem ke public!
Obong Otto Mboro!
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Oye0404(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
no insult sir, but dis is soooooo unbelievable and rather **mumuish**
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
Hahaha... Very funny a maga. Look at the ugly lady that even dupe you lolzzz. Stupid with low self esteem.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nackzy: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Okon Okon Okon my son Ur Story is sweet...but u not a man u got no brains am sorry to say this...people like you are easily killed by women...Wen Last did you give Ur Family memeber 500 Naira?...what is hapening to you now is Punishment from God...it is Obvious ur not close to your family memebers and u dont like them....Typical akwa Ibom people are like that..May God forgive you n give u some sense Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by stevenchiil(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2017
abeg I only have one question,how many times and style u Bleep the shit outta d girl
if u tell me zero then u are a MEGA IDIOT
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
this man Mumu d sign is there at d early stage just that d man is so blinded with love

so how would he get back all d money now ?
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by gwmlogistic: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Chai won ti get eleyi
Bros we offer training on how to be a Yoruba demon and protect yourself from this lain wahala. Because of the trauma you have experienced we offer you 80% discount

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Ofuks(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Hilarious! I was actually having a dull day until I read this comedy! OP thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by AgentGoat: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
I can't finish this mumu story abeg..
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
this man Mumu oooo....d sign is there at d early stage just that d man is so blinded with love

so how would he get back all d money now ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Monaco2(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
C d girl wey e Dey even deh die for sef.... Mtcheew
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by kbzee11(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
Omo this thing too plenty nah...haba !!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by AbiolaFawole(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
In summary the guy was a fool
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2017
If I have opportunity to own a gun I will kill this man
Then I.will be very happy that a foolish man is out of the world

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
lecturerdabo:
Sir, I would have said you are FOOLISH if you spent all that money on a girl that is not your wife!

At your age, with all your military experience, you are still trying to impress LIABILITIES!, I will not say I'm embarrassed rather I'm DISAPPOINTED!!

The Epistles of Okon!!!

Imagine

How can someone be this DUMB?!

In fact look at the woman that fooled him. Jeez!
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
This man fall my hand.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Snehplenty(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
So nah true be say a fool @40 is a fool forever this man fall my hands,legs and even my whole body join

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
All dis epistle on top woman matter? Nawa oooo
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by rossyc(f): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2017
What a long epistle.. Well the gal only used ur head and she has probably moved on so posting all this means nothing to her. Just brace up yourself and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Mypeople2(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2017
OP pls where can I find this guy? I want to send my sister to him so that I won't be working for life again .This guy is not ATM but a bank .Haba! This kind people still dey ? No sense at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by bbbabes(f): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2017
You are a Professor of Mumulogy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.