Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (27011 Views)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Innov8ve1: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2017
baba weyrey, you were born to be scammed for a girl to use your head like this
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by xtremeTall(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2017
undecidedall for love
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by jjjjj2017: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2017
I don't believe this shiit.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by MCzubby247(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2017
The story be like nollywood movie
Oga, your try well done
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by yaki84: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Fernandowski:
how can a full grown fuccckkkking man be this daft!?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!

this story just got me angry
bobo i dont even knw why i opened this thread, i fit go gaga right now. Imagine mumurity from an elderly boy.

So boys r still foolish at this recession?
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by S2kluv: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
The man mumu will never do.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by lecturerdabo(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
lovelygurl:

Imagine

How can someone be this DUMB?!

In fact look at the woman that fooled him. Jeez!

Honesty I'm dumbfounded!!
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by dacovajnr: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Haaa! God go Punish you man!!! angry

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by eightsin(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Man, I cant even say how foolish you are... do you have any form of deformity? Cos I see no reason you let a woman treat you like that.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by girl4rmspace(f): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
He was taken for a ride. How can one be this gullible
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Abeg, too much mumu. The lady na professional beggar. Tufia
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by fresherdanU: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2017
I THOT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT NOTICED O
bennybaba:
All this long story ontop woman matter... angry
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by dayleke: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Love makes you do crazy stuffs na.
He reallyy loved her though.
I wonder what the "women" are gonna say to this now...
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by yaki84: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
even okonlagos smart pass dis okon that is in lagos.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by shutto: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Men,dis girl chop your ass...you are not ashamed after smelling some foul play...you still mess up
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by lecturerdabo(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2017
Bonjoro:

Poor soul, how about we that loves buying car and apartment for a girlfriend?

My dear, n.aked man no fit put hand for pocket grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by dayleke: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
repogirl:
Lol!
Oga, you just came and exposed your sillidity. grin grin grin

Even as you don't have sense, your sister and colleague advised you, yet you were still happily being magga-ed. Enjoy your folly jare!

Repogirl,
Dats not nice joor.
The guy was blinded by love...
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Funkybabee(f): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2017
Bro eti ya were sir,if I calculate that money altogether it will be enough to buy a plot of land for here.and to that girl......tiri gbosa for you!!!!!karma is coming back ooo just watch out, u will blame your destiny why he let you come to this world cuz I don't support this stupid acts though men deserve it sometimes

Where can I go to see some mugu like this self.............agiooooooio
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Fernandowski:
how can a full grown fuccckkkking man be this daft!?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!

this story just got me angry

As in this man is a shame to men

He should.lift up his skirt and show us his vagina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Agbgift(f): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
This man needs flogging.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by izospindle(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
the truth is if its all about the money each and every time you and a girl relate, then its really all about the money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by GoldNiagara(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
Bros just write a novel.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Intrepid01(m): 11:09am On Aug 10, 2017
You would know this man is sooo foolish, you did all these and still had the courage to confess publicly. You suppose enter your mumsy belle make she born you again.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Desmo240(f): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
First class mugu in this 21st century? angry
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by xtervaganza(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
If this guy were my brother I would kill him and sacrifice him to the gods

He's not even a mumu, Na mmm him be
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by golddust6000(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2017
deloon:
Na wa o. Some men dey fall hand sha.
my brother this one na complete falling hand. I calculated all the money he sent to her, 321k for woman. Thank you lord for giving me brain to treat woman they way i want not the way they want.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:12am On Aug 10, 2017
So nah this ugly woman wey love-duped you. Y u cum waste this huge amount on her. So,ur village no get anyhow babes. You need serious thrashing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Stanleyhenss(m): 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
cheesy[right][/right][left][/left]....ur story was so real i evn forgot NEPA has brought light...nw i cn charge my phn nd continue
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by stacyadams: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin this kind client i dey find since
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2017
I guess this man earns way more than he can spend
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by franzis(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2017
This guy must have a bsc , masters and PhD in mumulogy (if the course exist though)
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by eboiga(f): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2017
He is not foolish,he was just in love. He deserves his own true woman that would not take advantage of him. God punish the girl

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / Is There Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.