Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (27006 Views)

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by ocelot2006(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Never EVER EVER spend money on a woman who is NOT your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Here comes Mr. Okon cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by raymond1550(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
is that a HOME VIDEO and what is name of the STORY
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by piagetskinner(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
big for nothing guy...this guy is the dumbest guy that has ever roamed the earth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Maximus85(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Did you clean her playhead? Yes or No? You never added that, abi? U paid for what you enjoyed. Nobody duped you.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by LordKO(m): 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
People should stop this amusing but irritating act of mixing up the word foolishness with love. The man was outright foolish. Goodness sustains love whereas servility sustains slavery disguised as love.

As for the lady, she shouldn't arrogate cleverness to herself because she was far from being one. She only met someone more foolish than she was.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
deloon:
Na wa o. Some men dey fall hand sha.
No be small lol
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
deloon:
Na wa o. Some men dey fall hand sha.
No be small my brother,
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Kenneth10110(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
When you meet a female legit Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Adaomalight(f): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
clap for yasef
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by dee02(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mumu
Da Allah Akpabio Mumu grin
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Jman06(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol...This reminds of my encounter with one bae like that. She said she was so broke in school that she couldn't afford even indomie, so i was like ok, i'll see what i can do. I then set a trap for her and she fell for it. I caught her red handed in our school's buka ordering 'orishirishi' for herself. When i came to her table to sit, she was so ashamed of herself and must have prayed for the ground to open up and swallow her. I even had to start pretending as if all was alright. But the whole thing just exposed the kind of lady i was dealing with.

Ladies, when you see a caring guy, hold him tight and don't try to take advantage of him because if you do, be rest assured you will end up with an uncaring man. That's how karma works!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by ifyain: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
This a very long story with all the warning signs,but you refused to acknowledge it. anyway what did not kill you can only make you strong.please money can never buy you love and Nigerian women are programmed to rip men off.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Fernandowski(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
yaki84:

bobo i dont even knw why i opened this thread, i fit go gaga right now. Imagine mumurity from an elderly boy.

So boys r still foolish at this recession?
Omo the thing just change my mood ehhhhhhh........

imagine an old man like this.... He even has the guts to share the story..... Shameless motherfucker
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Fernandowski(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

As in this man is a shame to men

He should.lift up his skirt and show us his vagina
big shame bro.... Big one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by naughtyendowed(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jeeezzzz! D guy fall my hand big time..See as d babe open office on top Hin head. Never knew such men still exist or maybe d lady jazz am.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by hAlexandro(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
tongue tongue embarassed that God say you bleep am very well if for say you are daft like Eko meji but all the same you got value for the money you spent didn't you?
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Brother the woman didn't do anything wrong u where just been foolish n she capitalized on that.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
All I have to say is:
1: Oga ya a big fool.
2: Oga ya a big fat fool,
3: Oga ya a very big fat fool.
4: Oga d madam is not even fine,looking like pumped bread.
5: Next time no gree mk love blind you.
6: Finally AkwaIbom boiz no get sense,na woman go kill dem(Eg Kemen). Dem curse AkwaIbom boiz with fat women.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by ufuosman(m): 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Big John
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by hokafor(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mr Okon, u should respect ur old age how can u be this stupid? and u still go online making mockery of urself in the name of letting the cat out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by repogirl(f): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
dayleke:

Repogirl,
Dats not nice joor.
The guy was blinded by love...
lol, love might be blind, but it should have sense! angry

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
ruffhandu:
Man, you are a smooth maga, a big one. I even read you gave $100. Are you serious? To show off?

Her mother even join in the game. The summary of my comment is that: if you do not change your ways, the next girl will add juju to her scam and eat up even your future investment, that is to about 15 years into your future. Meaning, you'll become poor in advance. Such that after she leaves you, the next scammer will not even see anything to get out of you.

I only smiled when I saw this .
So you are still interested in that leech? I am really sorry for you.

I am sorry if I sounded anyway unpalatable, but e dey pain me well well when I see men being stuuupid. She knew you don't reason well, perhaps because you said twas love, or you are just like that.

If an old ugly woman like this can achieve this on you, then what hope do you have when a beautiful scammer meets you? I pity you in advance.
Bros dz matter pain me pass you o.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Wisebisho: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Too bad, but why me no blame the girl be say, the girl see am for ur body.. Even ur face show say you be confirm maga.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by motherfucker: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fernandowski:
Omo the thing just change my mood ehhhhhhh........

imagine an old man like this.... He even has the guts to share the story..... Shameless motherfucker
y call me? Did I offend u?

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Stupid man. No sense at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by liftedhigh: 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Which cat did u let out of d bag? How can u b so childish 2 fall 4 dis cheap 419 & u r still saying u let d cat out of d bag...U dor fall 4 ur maga
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by agrovick(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eeyah! Love blinded him beyond reason
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Funkybabee:
Bro eti ya were sir,if I calculate that money altogether it will be enough to buy a plot of land for here.and to that girl......tiri gbosa for you!!!!!karma is coming back ooo just watch out, u will blame your destiny why he let you come to this world cuz I don't support this stupid acts though men deserve it sometimes

Where can I go to see some mugu like this self.............agiooooooio

Lol, u want karma to do you too?.
I can be much for love occasionally, but even my "mugu" get sense. If I be student? I ensure my studies don't suffer, no amount of muguism should affect my pocket, I only spend money if I'm also benefiting Just act like a fool while building my life. When I tire, I don't comot.
This is why it's good to get heartbroken early , make eye clear small
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Easynexx:
That's why I am scared of Igbo girls......Igbo girls and money are like 5 and 6 shocked shocked

She see correct client and she scam am......what a foolish manhood...sorry man jare

She is from akwa ibom Etinan
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him by nattyGENT: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
#YourMumuDonDo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.