Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) (39380 Views)

Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Anambra State Ahead Of Governorship Election / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by stanluiz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
StephDamielola:
Let's build a great Nation together.

Say No to Secession.
which greater nation ? my dear Nigeria is not working the only hope is to reconstruct the country.

4 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by SuperBlack: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
This pig can be very funny sometimes.

Is it about saying they should go to hell?

What is expected of you son of a dirty pig is to pay the transporters to start evacuating your people from the arewas rather than grunting inside your potopoto abode.

Foolish pig.
E Pain am wel well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by LordOfNaira: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
For the sake of Igbos living in the North who have built empires through sweat and tears and who have a lot to lose if there is breakdown of law and order, Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested and the person who placed those placards in those children's hands be charged with inciteful statements!!!

Igbos need to understand that there are Igbos who have investments running into millions and millions of naira in the North. Kanu has no investments in the North and he would find it easier to escape from the country when violence erupts. The police should either arrest Kanu now or invite him to warn him to control his zealous followers. There are better ways to ask for referendum than making or allowing violent statements to be made by your followers. If war breaks out, it is the Igbos who have worked hard through decades to build their businesses that would lose a lot.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by stanluiz(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Nice
Let' us wait for Arewa youths next move in this game of chess
ungrateful backstabber are you still backing and supporting your masters?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by SuperBlack: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Whoever gave those children those useless cardboards should be arrested.

Wetin concern innocent children?
Cry me river

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ilekokonit: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Keleran mu eran e so because tara ile eni ban je kokoro buburu, ti a ko so fun, kuru kere e ko ni je ka sun lale

Summary :-
The quiet Igbo enablers of Kanu will ALL be "ultimately" affected by Kanu's rascality and when the shit hits the fan, they will ALL be destroyed (as collateral fatalities) along with Kanu because they all kept quiet whilst Kanu kept provoking the Nigerian State in their name.

Kanu is beating the drums of a Civil war now and I am yet to hear one Igbo man / woman condemn him in clear non-political terms but if you look at the Syrian Civil war that has been raging since 2011 then Igbo's who value their peace should call a spade a spade and abort Kanu's dance with death before Kanu plunges the Igbo's into another civil war against the rest of Nigeria (a war the Igbo's are not prepared nor equipped to fight or win militarily, logistically or financially)

Kanu is leading 33 million Igbos to self destruction and they are all keeping quiet about it. !!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kamanuozuzu: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ya kpọtụba!!

3 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by edudguy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Trouble is brewing and people are feeding on it. This was how it started after the 1966 coup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by desmond2pk: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Vanpascore:
Haba! What will the future say if kids are made to do this now?
You should be more concern of almajiri youths if you truly love Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by stanluiz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
EmperorTayo1864:

I understand you sir... You are very insightful
ogbeni shut up what do you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by desmond2pk: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:
For the sake of Igbos living in the North who have built empires through sweat and tears and who have a lot to lose if there is breakdown of law and order, Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested and the person who placed those placards in those children's hands be charged with inciteful statements!!!

Igbos need to understand that there are Igbos who have investments running into millions and millions of naira in the North. Kanu has no investments in the North and he would find it easier to escape from the country when violence erupts. The police should either arrest Kanu now or invite him to warn him to control his zealous followers. There are better ways to ask for referendum than making or allowing violent statements to be made by your followers. If war breaks out, it is the Igbos who have worked hard through decades to build their businesses that would lose a lot.
Which other way than this way?
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
It would go down in the end and people like us would be on the sidelines. This one man would be the death of many.
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Earthquake1: 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
The brave Umuigbo answer fire for fire, we are not like some pathetic pant wetters whose answer to the Arewa youths is to hide behind dirty rocks in Oshogbo.

The picture below totally describes them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You didnt say anything about Arewa threats, only taking on Igbos.
This is not 1967,the world is watching what is happening in Nigeria.So you are indirectly saying that Arewa youths can issue ultimatum as they like without been challenged to avoid outbreak of violence or war,who are Arewa youths that they have become gods that cannot be challenged.
Arewa youths are cowards and traitors,they should be willing to have their own country without Igbos.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by MasterChen: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Buhari successfully made Kanu a hero.
His only achievement so far.

And I bet Igbos are happy with that and in their minds they'll keep saying "after all Buboo is not completely useless" cheesy

Though I am proudly Yoruba but I concur that arewa yoots should go to hell.

You're Yoruba. The clown above you that posted nonsense, you didn't reply him. Going through your post history, you're hardly on any Pro-Yoruba thread. Na Arewa/IPOB matter concern you

Kaare oh

3 Likes

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by ProWalker: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
ungrateful backstabber are you still backing and supporting your masters?

You are not well, go and drink your medicine
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is rocking akwa ibom atire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Jacobx007: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Odingo1:

You didnt say anything about Arewa threats, only taking on Igbos.
This is not 1967,the world is watching what is happening in Nigeria.
Arewa youths are cowards and traitors,they should be willing to have their own country without Igbos.
IGBOS, IGBOS, IGBOS i tired 4 una oooooooo! U fink so highly of yourselves and I wonder what is so special about the Igbo people? U want your Biafra and yet u are in every nook and cranny of the North. The only time I will take u serious is when u begin mass relocation back to the east. There are millions of Igbos in the north(even in rural areas fa) and sometimes I wonder if ur land is unattractive
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Funkybabee(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ekwekwe1:
This week has been the worst week ever for Afonjas, from tax fruad conviction to Ritualist dens; now this.

Pls weytin concern afonja now!!!! shebi na you and your master dey fight weytin concern Yoruba.....you can't just live without us,your love for us is too much don't worry we no go send you out like arewa said!!!kid

1 Like

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by LexngtonSteele: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
I agree with Nnamdi Kanu ONLY

If he can say it in Kano / Kaduna / Katsina....

Choose any of the Ks wink

1 Like

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by BAILMONEY: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
This pig can be very funny sometimes.

Is it about saying they should go to hell?

What is expected of you son of a dirty pig is to pay the transporters to start evacuating your people from the arewas rather than grunting inside your potopoto abode.

Foolish pig.
SAARKI BEWARE OF CARDIAC ARRESTsad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by robay(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
coming from the dirtiest people.
pigs
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Vanpascore(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Must we do like them?

desmond2pk:

You should be more concern of almajiri youths if you truly love Nigeria?
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by nengibo: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wen dem go use una do suya e go clear una eye
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
IS LIKE HE HAS GOT MORE FANS IN ANAMBRA THAN ANYOTHER STATE
Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Yuji: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Krisddon:
I'm an Igbo guy, I don't support Biafra or Ipob movement. We Igbos don't really love ourselves like we claim to.
Onye ofe mmanu,I here metukwanu gi. Tufiakwa!
Why deny your own tribe just to spite another? Shame! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by asorocker: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Please can you state one reason why kano should be arrested what offence has he committed

1 Like

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Ekwekwe1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Funkybabee:

Pls weytin concern afonja now!!!! shebi na you and your master dey fight weytin concern Yoruba.....you can't just live without us,your love for us is too much don't worry we no go send you out like arewa said!!!kid

i can bet my left ball you don't know the meaning of Afonja.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by LordOfNaira: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
desmond2pk:

Which other way than this way?

This way would only lead to senseless bloodshed. The painful thing is that Kanu would not be the one to suffer. His children will not starve and his wife would not be raped. Perhaps, you should read Adichie's Half of a Yellow Sun. Within the Biafran territory, there was still abuse of civilians by the military and highly placed officials. While the Biafran masses starved, Ojukwu and his men had the best of food and wine (and I am sure, women). That is how it is going to be. Kanu is no Mahatma Gandhi nor is he Nelson Mandela. He is just another Ojukwu who would blow hot and later abandon his people to starve to death.

If war breaks out, Biafra will not survive one month. It would still be like the Civil War when they had recognition from a small number of countries (countries that did not assist them with weapons). Kanu has not made any push to go to countries and try to get allies (something that Achebe did, but only too late into the war). How would Biafra win a war when it sure that they would not get recognition from many powerful countries. The Nigerian Army will gladly take up the challenge and use the Biafran Army for target practice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by Odingo1: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Jacobx007:
IGBOS, IGBOS, IGBOS i tired 4 una oooooooo! U fink so highly of yourselves and I wonder what is so special about the Igbo people? U want your Biafra and yet u are in every nook and cranny of the North. The only time I will take u serious is when u begin mass relocation back to the east. There are millions of Igbos in the north(even in rural areas fa) and sometimes I wonder if ur land is unattractive
Human beings search for greener pastures all over the world,if Arewa youths are tired of Igbos they should mandate Buhari to declare Biafra an independent country,then ask Biafrans living in their country to leave if they dont want them, you cannot ask your follow Nigerian to vacate from another part of Nigeria.
You people know the truth but shamelessly hide away from it.Igbos say they want Biafra then give them Biafra ask them to leave,very simple

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Arewa Youths Go To Hell'': Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra (Photos, Video) by LordOfNaira: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
asorocker:

Please can you state one reason why kano should be arrested what offence has he committed

Because he is inciting violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rutile, Galena, Uranium Discovered In Cross River State By Chinese Men (Photos) / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.