Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57456 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
madapcmod:
Afonja irritants ! Ur fvck up will be treated very soon. South betraying bastards.

U feed on ND oil yet abuse them, I pray for an opportunity to face u cowards in a violent exchange of fire! Soon u viles and scums of the earth will know ur vituperation have been recorded well. Bunch of ingrates!

Spits on their oblong skulls and cat whisker faces. Baboons and obsessed rhinos.
Pig what are you saying? Elede.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Oblang(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
madapcmod:
All those traitor afonja that use tribalism to enter oil companies in Niger Delta must be kicked out. Let them go to Oshogbo and mine skulls their latest trade.

Bunch of irritants. Gosh! Can't wait to carry AK47 and face those smellos

Potential pigs and obessed rhinos

Like seriously? Oya go carry am na...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by bkool7(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Can these certified fools hear themselves?

Yourubas and Hausas should leave Niger Delta.

Oil Companies should move their headquarters to Niger Delta

Now, are they saying Yorubas and Hausas mustnt work in those headquarters?
What about Yorubas living in Ilaje /Niger Delta in Ondo, they should leave their ancestral homes too?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nototribalist: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Ofcourse, because only Yorubas&Hausas work with the FG and in the Oil company. Remember when the blew pipelines last year, cost of goods only rose in the West and North.

You people are all mouth zero action, same way you threatened to blow up 3MB last Oct1, Promised to declare NDR last December etc

I'll be here Oct 2 to quote you. The worst you can do is violently attack us, and trust me you guys would receive double.
Afonjas the cowards and traitors, we don't want you people, na by force?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
`

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MTKbudapest(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Effiezynews:

Don't mind them..Imagine the Long distance relationship... I have enough time to reply any cow this night..

yeah. Edo and Delta states dont want to join forces with niger delta republic, they are threatening to declear their own republic thats The Bendel republic come oct1.

Oct 1 may be very hot.

But before then i will go to my region... From the afonja republic grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by vallyjohn: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
war looms in Nigeria
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by malton: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
zionmade1:
buhari made a deadly mistake arresting Kanu and if Nigerian ever survives this mistake it will be a miracle. the guy went to Lagos and set the trap, and buhari foolishly fall for it. now the country is torn apart
it's only foolish people that are still calling for Kanu's arrest
that guys script is really playing out

There was a mistake, sure.

But the mistake was in electing Buhari as president, and not him arresting Kanu.

Buhari does not know the first thing about being a president or even acting as one.

Were a wiser man the number one citizen of the country, most of these issues would have been avoided.

It takes tact to govern a multiethnic society like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Chukazu: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Going by the names, these guys are not core Niger DELTAns, they mostly cross river, Akwa ibom and Edos

I may be wrong...
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Odingo1: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Even the Niger Deltans aren't making noise on this thread, it's the pigs and idiots running about like squirrels on steroids.

The problem that the pigs and idiots have is that they have short memories. They've forgotten was what Samuel Ogbemudia did to them in the war. They've forgotten what Bayelsa people did to Pigs and idiots when one Tochukwu used a Bayelsa girl for rituals.

Let me make something clear here, the Niger Delta leaders would never fight fight Yorubas for 3 reasons:

1. The cultural affinity between some Yoruboid ethnicities and the Yorubas.

2. The investments of the ND leaders in Yorubaland.

3. They see the Yorubas as a lesser evil compared to the Pigs and idiots.

Continue begging and consoling yourself,cowards, you are related to them,yet you did not allow their son drink one cup of water in peace when he was in power and corroborated with the north to push them out of power.
Dont be deceived, the Niger Delta know their true enemy,bunch of betrayals set of people

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
if this news is true then I'm happy especially those afonjas must be kicked out of ss these idiots are irritants and don't contribute anything to the region only driving taxi and agbero and there women selling agbo jati jati which causes cancer I spit on them

You see your life?... Ordinary common sense u no get.
What do you even see when you look at the mirror at the corner of your room? Chai! after all the money them spend to put you through school. Chai!! I sympathise with your people. Is a piri
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Nigga shut up. Give an Afonja a plate of Amala and watery Ewedu and 10mb Data, he would begin to rant online like a frustrated dog. Yorubas don't have the man power and capacity to force any tribe out of Lagos grin

Like I said, I'm not Igbo.
Who be your nigga? I am human, you are a pig. Have you forgotten? I can never be nigga to a confirmed pig.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Yuji: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even my calabar friend in Lagos still gets called Omo Ibo oshi by them. Na wa oh! If you are not from middle belt,North or West, you be Omo IBO oshi grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by jp79: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
dis people keep marginalising me
they keep omitting my name
well i would include it my self
lt general owolabi olarinde lateef
nigerdelta reasoning war lord
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Earthquake1: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
[s]
allrightsir:

I am from from the south west, Let me make a prediction: if we all go our way Sw will be the biggest beneficiaries, SS will finally be able to use their OIl to develop their region...although a lot of it will be looted, they will still be massively better off. North will finally be forced to develop the many agricultural and mineral potentials in the North though it will take a while but they will eventually be better off too. and the SE will be in constant turmoil because as a nation you have no moral values left and the Ibo man is always in constant confrontation even with his own shadow. The countdown has begun......Mark my words, the SE will be the worst hit.
[/s]

We survived the civil war with a mere 20 pounds per man.

Don't sweat it, the Igbos are greater than you.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
stevnwigw:
All yoruba and Hausa in any oil and gas company in our region (niger delta) to loose job on or before 10th sept.,2017.
We don't care, just leave our region. That all.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by OAUTemitayo: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amberon11:
These militants are speaking for themselves. An average Niger Deltan has no problem with Yorubas.
You think so?
You may just be the only voice supporting this.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Earthquake1: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Odingo1:

Continue begging and consoling yourself,cowards, you are related to them,yet you did not allow their son drink one cup of water in peace when he was in power and corroborated with the north to push them out of power.
Dont be deceived, the Niger Delta know their true enemy,bunch of betrayals set of people

They have now resorted to unity begging. Cowardly fools. grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by buchilino(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Food for the idiotic pigs of beerfraud to chew on.

IMAGINARY COMMENTS
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..

Oloodo!!! Go school e no gree go
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by bkool7(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Ofcourse, because only Yorubas&Hausas work with the FG and in the Oil company. Remember when the blew pipelines last year, cost of goods only rose in the West and North.

You people are all mouth zero action, same way you threatened to blow up 3MB last Oct1, Promised to declare NDR last December etc

I'll be here Oct 2 to quote you. The worst you can do is violently attack us, and trust me you guys would receive double.

PLEASE JUST SHUT YOUR LYING MOUTH. THE RECESSION IS NATIONWIDE

" In Aba, the story isn’t any different. In order to get
the best buy at the most affordable rates, a civil
servant, Mrs Lilian Jacob said she bought cloths
for Christmas in August and took them to be
sown immediately.
She said: “But for food, I bought most things
early in December, but couldn’t afford to buy rice
because our salaries hadn’t been paid. Then it
was N10, 000 for the bag of rice I wanted. It now
sells at N22, 000. Last year it was N15, 000 at
Christmas time. I bought our local rice instead.
“We’re also using fish this time around instead of
goat. The size of the goat I usually buy is now
N28, 000. That’s N10, 000 more than the old
price.”
An entrepreneur and mother of four, Mrs Agnes
Ekpeyong is worried about how she and her
children would survive the hardship in these
critical times. She said buying clothes and shoes
are not on her list this period.
A widow, Ekpeyong whose priority is feeding her
children said she will opt for cheaper and
affordable local rice. She said: “My kids will still
manage some of the clothes I bought for them
last year, they are not too bad. The most
expensive second-hand shoes I bought last year
were N2, 000. Something similar now costs N4,
000.”
Mazi Obinibe Kalu, who sells soup making items,
said patronage is low compared to other seasons.
He said a medium-sized stockfish that went sold
for N9, 000 last December now sells for N13,
000. A measure of crayfish which was N500 costs
N800 now.
Mrs Ugele Chidinma, said though the prices of
commodities are high, she still buys in small
quantities. She said: “Boutique prices have
increased for cloths. Last year, I bought a ready-
made gown for N16, 000. A similar pattern sells
for N25, 000 this year. Hollandaise wrapper that
was N20, 000 and some N25, 000- depending on
the grade is between N3, 000 and N4, 000 more."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/around-and-about/christmas-shopping-in-a-time-of-recession/177527.html
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by BiafraAmaka(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Food for the idiotic pigs of beerfraud to chew on.

And heart attack for Yoruba demon

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Odingo1: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:

I am from from the south west, Let me make a prediction: if we all go our way Sw will be the biggest beneficiaries, SS will finally be able to use their OIl to develop their region...although a lot of it will be looted, they will still be massively better off. North will finally be forced to develop the many agricultural and mineral potentials in the North though it will take a while but they will eventually be better off too. and the SE will be in constant turmoil because as a nation you have no moral values left and the Ibo man is always in constant confrontation even with his own shadow. The countdown has begun......Mark my words, the SE will be the worst hit because you are fundamentally selfish people guided by greed and an insatiable quest for money at all costs. You can never have peace living with a man who wants to get the most out of you every time....that's the Ibo pysche.
SE will be worst hit and they are the fore front seeking for their independence,abeg park one side joor
while is yorubas and the north always afraid of Nigeria break up?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by ApexPredator: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na only Yorubas and Northerners go remain for one Nigeria. Even middle belt dey look for escape route. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Aystarz: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
kmat18:
2 many insane speeches&hate on nairaland,wonder if u pple r sensible at all.

Did you not know that 90 percent of nairalanders are psychotic and hence need mental check-up. As you might have heard, "many are mad but few are on the streets roaming"

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Okoyiboz3: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Odingo1:

1. It's not corroborate, it's collaborate.
2. It's not betrayal, it's betrayer.

You obviously don't have the intelligence to reply my post.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Even the Niger Deltans aren't making noise on this thread, it's the pigs and idiots running about like squirrels on steroids.

The problem that the pigs and idiots have is that they have short memories. They've forgotten was what Samuel Ogbemudia did to them in the war. They've forgotten what Bayelsa people did to Pigs and idiots when one Tochukwu used a Bayelsa girl for rituals.

In 1966, these same piglets were making fun of the Hausas after killing the Sarduana. The end result was 3M deaths.

Let me make something clear here, the Niger Delta leaders would never fight Yorubas for 3 reasons:

1. The cultural affinity between some Yoruboid ethnicities and the Yorubas.

2. The investments of the ND leaders in Yorubaland.

3. They see the Yorubas as a lesser evil compared to the Pigs and idiots.

Last year, the ND militants threatened to bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge and The OPC gave an immediate quit notice to all Ijaws in Yorubaland. Immediately, all leaders of the Ijaw nation denied the militants, apologized for their actions and warned the miscreants.

Let me tell you, Comrade Joseph Evah the Ijaw leader has 3 duplexes in Ketu, Lagos. I personally know these properties. We know that these ND leaders live in Yorubaland and make noise in the South.

These miscreants are just a group of misguided criminals selling drugs in the SS. They're the same people who killed an 18 year old girl in Bayelsa for rituals and the Ijaws dealt terribly with them.

When the SS leaders start dealing with the pigs and idiots, they'll start saying the SS hates them. As if the SS is a piggery.

Within the next 3 days, various ND groups would start denying these guys. Who wanna bet?
keep on shifting goal post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Amarabae(f): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:

I am from from the south west, Let me make a prediction: if we all go our way Sw will be the biggest beneficiaries, SS will finally be able to use their OIl to develop their region...although a lot of it will be looted, North will finally be forced to develop the many agricultural and minral potential in the North though it will take a while and the SW will be in constant turmoil because as a nation you have no moral values left and the Ibo man is always in constant confrontation even with his own shadow. The countdown has begun......Mark my words, the SE will be the worst hit.
if se will be the worst hit, why the gnashing of teeth and wailing when you hear that they want to be on their own?
An Imo man want a country where he can import from Onne seaport in Rivers instead of travelling Long distance to Lagos where there is a monopoly of seaport.
The divide and conquer is crashing fastly.
Why were we not worst hit during the saga Awolowo gave us £20 and seize our money yet We bounced back and we are flexing.
Worst hit my foot.
And btw South East is just part of Igboland, We know our boundaries.
I am married to Anambra but I am from an Asa community in Oyigbo Rivers and we are oil producing and Igbos.
The divide and conquer tactics is outdated.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get
You a cow ard

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by PMBNG(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:

I am from from the south west, Let me make a prediction: if we all go our way Sw will be the biggest beneficiaries, SS will finally be able to use their OIl to develop their region...although a lot of it will be looted, they will still be massively better off. North will finally be forced to develop the many agricultural and mineral potentials in the North though it will take a while but they will eventually be better off too. and the SE will be in constant turmoil because as a nation you have no moral values left and the Ibo man is always in constant confrontation even with his own shadow. The countdown has begun......Mark my words, the SE will be the worst hit because you are fundamentally selfish people guided by greed and an insatiable quest for money at all costs. You can never have peace living with a man who wants to get the most out of you every time....that's the Ibo pysche.

why are u crying more than the bereaved?

you will gain should the country split, y not also agitate for it to split so u can enjoy ur benefits and allow the igbos to suffer?

see we in d south south has spoken and that is all, those oil headquarters must be located in niger delta else u nigeria should forget about oil.

n/b: allow the south east to cry that they will suffer, stop being their spokesman.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by amnesty7: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
cowardSeun:

May God accept your soul and grant you aljana fitradus
Wetin be fitradus? Not good to be lazy. Check the correct spelling of what you wanted to write.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.