Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57462 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Okoyiboz3: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
keep on shifting goal post.

My post is full of facts. Reply with facts or go and eat pig food.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:

I am from from the south west, Let me make a prediction: if we all go our way Sw will be the biggest beneficiaries, SS will finally be able to use their OIl to develop their region...although a lot of it will be looted, they will still be massively better off. North will finally be forced to develop the many agricultural and mineral potentials in the North though it will take a while but they will eventually be better off too. and the SE will be in constant turmoil because as a nation you have no moral values left and the Ibo man is always in constant confrontation even with his own shadow. The countdown has begun......Mark my words, the SE will be the worst hit because you are fundamentally selfish people guided by greed and an insatiable quest for money at all costs. You can never have peace living with a man who wants to get the most out of you every time....that's the Ibo pysche.

Are you kidding me? SE will be the worst? If so why is Biafra giving you all nightmares? They are selfish and greedy yet they emerged with nothing from the ashes of the Civil War to where they are today. I guess you're confused or simply ignorant.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
diadem10:

Lol.. Na for Ondo state we go first try all the bruahaha like we flogged your Eze and his cronies the other day before we drive the other losers into Lagos Lagoon.
kagawa10 how many do you operate on nairaland no so joblessness cause you.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by sapele914(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
MTKbudapest:
yes here comes my republic.

Pls resume the bombing, men wey sabi

the end of naija is here and the birth of Niger-Delta republic.

How can the arewas and the afonjas be owning oil blocks in d ND while we are feeding from the dump.
I am from the creeks myself after years of aboding in the diaspora went back home and was shocked at the high level of ignorance and backwardness in the Niger Delta,no public infrstructure whatsoever after all the trillions of Naira from the Federal Government,

Woeful leadership at it's highest thanks to the likes of odili,ibori,alams,jonathan goodluck,uduaghan,ifeanyi okowa to mention a few,the Niger Delta is a brain drain,no innovative thinking all they do is collect free money from the Federal Government,steal and mismanage the majority of their allocation and use the remainder money to pay state workers that contributed nothing just an over bloated work force without productivity.

Mr budaphest keep dreaming of your ogogoro republic it is quite obvious you don't live in the Niger Delta if not you won't be spitting these trash based on ignorance of what is truly happening on ground.

They say it is our oil?I haven't seen one refinery or petrol chemical plant built by any state government whether single handedly or collectively in the Niger Delta, a governor like okowa of Delta state takes pride in opening so called state of the art petrol stations,mumu people. You talk of crude oil?what happened to timber,palm oil,rubber,mechanized fishing,innovation and human capital?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by obamabinladen(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oblang:

Don't worry just one lagos state govt policy is what will chase u ppl from lagos...abi na una dey run lag govt again?

Afonja idoits always ashamed of their state. If you ask them their state, they'll say Lagos.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
i dont think these people know the effects of oil spill in their communities.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Earthquake1: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:

You invariably betray the problem of the Ibo in that response

1) This is not a dick measuring competition, because of their ingrained inferiority complex, the Ibo man always wants to dominate, this is part of what creates conflict everywhere they go. Who cares if you are a bigger country than us, so long as we have everything we need? Nigeria is a bigger country than SA, do you think a south african wants to live in Nigeria?

2) everything determined by money. it's not about money, it's about what you are willing to do for money that creates conflict everywhere you go and even amongst yourselves.

It seems you have a comprehension problem. What I'm basically telling you is that the Igbos are built to survive.

Your concerns and predictions are thereby unnecessary.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
madapcmod:
All those traitor afonja that use tribalism to enter oil companies in Niger Delta must be kicked out. Let them go to Oshogbo and mine skulls their latest trade.

Bunch of irritants. Gosh! Can't wait to carry AK47 and face those smellos

Potential pigs and obessed rhinos

You need to go and buy more sense... It seems the old one has finished. Amunkun M'eko

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
what is special about lagos and its awori people ? lagos this,lagos that,smh....i pity afonjas,una no kuku get anything to offer,nothing at all.una go hear ween

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by In4matic: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
zionmade1:
buhari made a deadly mistake arresting Kanu and if Nigerian ever survives this mistake it will be a miracle. the guy went to Lagos and set the trap, and buhari foolishly fall for it. now the country is torn apart
it's only foolish people that are still calling for Kanu's arrest
that guys script is really playing out

The mistake was in releasing him on bail. Bail for treasonable offence made him larger than life and the delay in issuing a warrant for his arrest the minute he flouted his bail conditions was the final nail.

Buhari won't have made these mistakes were he around.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by positivetaught: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
1oct 2017,d date of declarations, wahala dey oooh!.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Amarabae(f): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
sapele914:

I am from the creeks myself after years of aboding in the diaspora went back home and was shocked at the high level of ignorance and backwardness in the Niger Delta,no public infrstructure whatsoever after all the trillions of Naira from the Federal Government,

Woeful leadership at it's highest thanks to the likes of odili,ibori,alams,jonathan goodluck,uduaghan,ifeanyi okowa to mention a few,the Niger Delta is a brain drain,no innovative thinking all they do is collect free money from the Federal Government,steal and mismanage the majority of their allocation and use the remainder money to pay state workers that contributed nothing just an over bloated work force without productivity.

Mr budaphest keep dreaming of your ogogoro republic it is quite obvious you don't live in the Niger Delta if not you won't be spitting these trash based on ignorance of what is truly happening on ground.

They say it is our oil?I haven't seen one refinery or petrol chemical plant built by any state government whether single handedly or collectively in the Niger Delta, a governor like okowa of Delta state takes pride in opening so called state of the art petrol stations,mumu people. You talk of crude oil?what happened to timber,palm oil,rubber,mechanized fishing,innovation and human capital?
mr man, your ranting can't move a fly.
They want to control their resources, why these your pained long writing of a crap?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Empty threat.... Na today we don de hear Oct 1st ni?

Abeg leave rubbish for LAWMA
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by odduduwa: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
topiyankee:

Ori e lo maa buru si nkan ti o so yen.
You think sey we bi mumu like you.
Maybe you are not awear, go andcheck statictic. The laziest tribe in this country are the Niger Delta people.
What make you think the we the Afonjas are dragging anything with you people in this area.
God forbid........spit.
You people will always be the one to come and meet up.....even beg us to come and borrow you ideas on how to go about the development of you region.
The allocation your governors has been collecting all this while, no be to squandder una dey do am
No be so?
Mumu.
thank you can you people please leave I can't stand the sight of irritants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by larrysiku20(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Comedian
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Edu3Again:
Please let everybody accept that Nigeria has ended.

"Anybody that's not us is our enemy" - Cersei Lannister

Though said by a fictional character, its relevant here anyway

1 Like

Okoyiboz3:
Even the Niger Deltans aren't making noise on this thread, it's the pigs and idiots running about like squirrels on steroids.

The problem that the pigs and idiots have is that they have short memories. They've forgotten was what Samuel Ogbemudia did to them in the war. They've forgotten what Bayelsa people did to Pigs and idiots when one Tochukwu used a Bayelsa girl for rituals.

In 1966, these same piglets were making fun of the Hausas after killing the Sarduana. The end result was 3M deaths.

Let me make something clear here, the Niger Delta leaders would never fight Yorubas for 3 reasons:

1. The cultural affinity between some Yoruboid ethnicities and the Yorubas.

2. The investments of the ND leaders in Yorubaland.

3. They see the Yorubas as a lesser evil compared to the Pigs and idiots.

Last year, the ND militants threatened to bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge and The OPC gave an immediate quit notice to all Ijaws in Yorubaland. Immediately, all leaders of the Ijaw nation denied the militants, apologized for their actions and warned the miscreants.

Let me tell you, Comrade Joseph Evah the Ijaw leader has 3 duplexes in Ketu, Lagos. I personally know these properties. We know that these ND leaders live in Yorubaland and make noise in the South.

These miscreants are just a group of misguided criminals selling drugs in the SS. They're the same people who killed an 18 year old girl in Bayelsa for rituals and the Ijaws dealt terribly with them.

When the SS leaders start dealing with the pigs and idiots, they'll start saying the SS hates them. As if the SS is a piggery.

Within the next 3 days, various ND groups would start denying these guys. Who wanna bet?
What an irony. The Yorubas infamous for being the dirtiest group in Nigeria calling somebody else a pig. Madness.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

e pain am wella. then why are you ranting like a castrated dog.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by zionmade1: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
In4matic:

The mistake was in releasing him on bail. Bail for treasonable offence made him larger than life and the delay in issuing a warrant for his arrest the minute he flouted his bail conditions was the final nail.

Buhari won't have made these mistakes were he around.
treasonable offence indeed. how do people like u reason at all. Do u know Wat treason means? so anybody who thinks about freedom has committed treason abi?
All the arewa youths are innocent too. Na wa oooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Most people advocating for violence here have never felt the rocking sound of a nearby bomb blast or seen the head of a loved one roll and all that could be done is to keep running if not they won't be here preaching violence. With what I read it referred to oil companies owned by northerners and Yorubas but with Nairalanders interpretations, if dire need be my Yoruba guys should come back home because no investment is worth dying for, Your life comes first.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by robay(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
madapcmod:
Afonja irritants ! Ur fvck up will be treated very soon. South betraying bastards.

U feed on ND oil yet abuse them, I pray for an opportunity to face u cowards in a violent exchange of fire! Soon u viles and scums of the earth will know ur vituperation have been recorded well. Bunch of ingrates!

Spits on their oblong skulls and cat whisker faces. Baboons and obsessed rhinos.
wetin this one dey yarn self, u too dey form Rambo, ordinary keybroad worrior dey issue treat, bros go and sit down Pig

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Bigframe: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
APC has divided this country so much like never before. It is a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by obamabinladen(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Afonja idoits consumes pig more than any tribe in Nigeria but ua stu.p.diti won't let you know this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MTKbudapest(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
sapele914:

i can assure u that all the effort u spent in typing that rubbish is a waste.

U are just another fool from the creek

ur dream has died b4 u

i dont blame u callin N D R ogororo

wait till oct1

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TheKingIsHere: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Why talking and laughing at the same time? Hope it has not started fully. Like I said, call your father and both of you should go and advocate for the binis. You can't be igbo, I have known you to always be ashamed of that your pig tribe. We will soon use left hand to point to your father's barren land for you. I use left cos that where you belong. You don't belong to the people we use right hand for.

Everyone knows the truth. Lagos does not belong to yoruba even the oba has testified to it.

https://www.naij.com/1102404-oba-akiolu-reportedly-lagos-belong-yorubas.html

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/04/lagos-not-part-yorubaland-oba-akiolu/

When the time comes, the real owners from benin will take lagos back and all this noise from you guys will stop

You guys should better start thinking of taking kwara back from the fulanis

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
obamabinladen:

Afonja idoits always ashamed of their state. If you ask them their state, they'll say Lagos.
Pig, if you are not ashamed of your barren land, why do you want to die in Lagos, and Yoruba land. Go home, idiots and pigs that are ashamed of their tribe up to the point of claiming Israel that doesn't know their existence.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Okoyiboz3: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
wingman:

What an irony. The Yorubas infamous for being the dirtiest group in Nigeria calling somebody else a pig. Madness.

Nnamdi Kanu said you people are pigs and idiots. Go and cry to him.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by hollah123: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..
see madman, e go do u like film when Yoruba's chase u out of lagos
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Earthquake1: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:

and you fail to understand that the Ibo definition of survival includes[b]killing your own child if need be.[/b]

We know the tribe that specializes in harvesting the heads of their children for rituals

That is why we say Ibos are not human beings

Your opinions are yours and they are totally useless.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.