Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) (62055 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
so u pronounce it as andsome man grin

Where u from grin
Yes Na, have you forgotten me, from ur hometown na grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by sinaj(f): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
FemiEddy:

Yes Na, have you forgotten me, from ur hometown na grin
no be my own town jare grin
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
sinaj:
no be my own town jare grin
No come dey deny me for here Na , haba! grin.........we gada dey , oya chop knuckle nd peck kiss
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by ogbonti: 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Marriage is overrated! By 2050, there willl be nothing like marriage again.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by mikejj(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin haha so wat do we do is he d first person to propose to a girl
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by gokuu(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
They look broke.
Personally, I don't like poor people. Just a preference.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by themodernman: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jodha:
This handsome young man proposed to his girlfriend in her hostel...the Lady ,a 300level nursing student said YES..and hostel girls go wild...

For her mind now she don get levels. Girls want respect but don't wanna do things that make them earn it.

Nowadays ppl see "earning" respect as being able to make others behave themselves around you irrespective of the atrocities you commit. Thay to them is what respect is.

Won't be surprised if this b!tch still fvck around next weekend. Vain glorious ppl love show. Enjoy your marriage.
#team no marriage. ...#teammakethembabymamas.

Women are good for sex & procreation only.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by ibietela2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na so dem go dey marry the young girls finish
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
So sweet.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
ibietela2:
Na so dem go dey marry the young girls finish
Who no want better fresh thing?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by ibietela2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:
Who no want better fresh thing?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha no be small, but waything we the young guys go take when our Uncles don marry our mates finish
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by ibietela2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rorachy:
So sweet.

Fine girl kiss
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
ibietela2:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha no be small, but waything we the young guys go take when our Uncles don marry our mates finish
You go marry younger ones na, abi you wan marry your age mate?
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
ogbonti:
Marriage is overrated! By 2050, there willl be nothing like marriage again.
u don't mean it
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by concho(m): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2017
I never see im range or helicopter o.........abi na leg im carry cm ...........me self wey no gt tire mtchew
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Rorachy:
You go marry younger ones na, abi you wan marry your age mate?

Either they are too young or now slay queens..... The not so slay queens are being taken up by our Uncles.

Even my age make or person way senior me sef no matter so long as we are compatible together.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2017
themodernman:

For her mind now she don get levels. Girls want respect but don't wanna do things that make them earn it.

Nowadays ppl see "earning" respect as being able to make others behave themselves around you irrespective of the atrocities you commit. Thay to them is what respect is.

Won't be surprised if this b!tch still fvck around next weekend. Vain glorious ppl love show. Enjoy your marriage.
#team no marriage. ...#teammakethembabymamas.

Women are good for sex & procreation only.

Lool...yhu seriously have issues... And aww leave yhu to sort them out yhurself...

Have a nice day.. M
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by themodernman: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2017
Jodha:

Lool...yhu seriously have issues... And aww leave yhu to sort them out yhurself...

Have a nice day.. M

Coming from a bartender. I'll pass.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Keneeby(m): 4:52am On Aug 31, 2017
I need someone to propose to.
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jodha:
This handsome young man proposed to his girlfriend in her hostel...the Lady ,a 300level nursing student said YES..and hostel girls go wild...
The guy is a very very big fool. All nursing students and nurses are hardcore lesbians!
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The guy is a very very big fool. All nursing students and nurses are hardcore lesbians!

Lol...thats not true.... nurses are totally rude but they are not lesbians...
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by Ejomax77(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2017
sinaj:
An?
Yes! An... the H is unaspirated
Re: Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) by bloodqueen(f): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
robosky02:

what is calm down

look tell him to fix the date sharp sharp

make you no where ring like "lord of the ring" while others are going to the altar every suturday

me am coming for the occasion with my daughter optional1 grin
nigga say what?
suturday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.