Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria (3696 Views)

How Do You Act When Seeing Your Ex With Someone New? / Gay Buddhist Monk Having Drug Gay S.ex With Monks In Temple, Leaked On Facebook / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh I saw his younger sis last year ... and she said he still has 24 months left so I am guessing he is still in there ..
RIP
chai!!! but the man forked up real time. as in anybody that goes to jail in london needs spiritual help. "a city where things are happening and where lives are changing for the better.
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Countrygirl:
is biafra a state in Nigeria?
all these over serious people... Comot from my side Jor.. Can't someone joke in peace again
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Effizy12(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Onitsha.. That dirty girl
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by richidinho(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bornu ...always in the news for bad thing
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Augustap(f): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pojomojo:
Abuja, everybody was eating out of the national cake

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by misspineapple(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oyo State
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Tamarapetty(f): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Countrygirl(f): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
dingbang:
all these over serious people... Comot from my side Jor.. Can't someone joke in peace again
you are actually the over serious one
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Lalas247(f): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
chai!!! but the man forked up real time. as in anybody that goes to jail in london needs spiritual help. "a city where things are happening and where lives are changing for the better.
And he had bright future oh but greed dies crazy things
Hope he is getting Rehabilitated
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by dingbang(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Countrygirl:
you are actually the over serious one
see this one
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
ekiti. Home of noise makers. But the stomach infrastructure was cool smiley
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Yeah he definitely need rehab. "so hows work today and hws today. stressful?
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Rivers state: Rich but violent. Stupid woman beater
Eyyaa, why do guys beat you people?
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by positivelord: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bayelsa; her puna wide, very deep and constantly waterlogged
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Lalas247(f): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Yeah he definitely need rehab. "so hows work today and hws today. stressful?
Yh man all good thanks to Jah smiley
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

How are u Lalas247.
How's ur sister smiley
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Lalas247(f): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
IamZod:

How are u Lalas247.
How's ur sister smiley
Which one sad
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Which one sad
Shinarlaura smiley
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Lalas247(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
IamZod:

Shinarlaura smiley
She resting angry why u dey ask
No ask me dat kin ting again iffa I hear Laura hmmm
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

She resting angry why u dey ask
No ask me dat kin ting again iffa I hear Laura hmmm
grin grin
See vexing o.
Why u so defensive of her na cheesy
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Lalas247(f): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
IamZod:

grin grin
See vexing o.
Why u so defensive of her na cheesy
Explain ur siggy biko shocked
So na that kin plan u get abi .. kolewerk my dear

Iffa see Laura here wahlahi both of us go chop lengthy ban cheesy grin
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by gsogbu(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Unfortunately I never had an ex. known only one. Somebody help me with a state
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Explain ur siggy biko shocked
So na that kin plan u get abi .. kolewerk my dear

Iffa see Laura here wahlahi both of us go chop lengthy ban cheesy grin
My siggy don't mean nuffin na grin
Its just a harmless thought, like taking what is rightfully yours no matter d obstacle... Lol. As for ur sis, we jst friends Hope u cool? smiley
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by ChopBellefull(m): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mine was ebonyi, we were never serious, d relationship was short too
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh man all good thanks to Jah smiley
cool do rest your body very well, you deserv a nice rest, i just cant wait to see you someday, it will take time, smtin in me, tell me i will meet you one day. "once again, dnt over tire yourself.

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by Lalas247(f): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
IamZod:

My siggy don't mean nuffin na grin
Its just a harmless thought, like taking what is rightfully yours no matter d obstacle... Lol. As for ur sis, we jst friends Hope u cool? smiley
Yh just playing witchu jawe lol ride on
I'm good thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by motun2017(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
bornu state coz i went thru hell. nigga was abusive.
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by cris07(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
thickminaj:
Osun state... He's jst there... Nothing serious undecided figure head
lol... Do u reside in osun?
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by temmypotter(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
thickminaj:
living true to your moniker, you got some flesh on that frame, what size are them jeans? BTW, since this thread is about Ex's.. I figure you be needing some love.. aye?

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by temmypotter(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
thickminaj:
living true to your moniker, you got some flesh on that frame, what size are them jeans? BTW, since this thread is about Ex's.. I figure you be needing some love.. aye? you school in Osun by any chance?
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by cris07(m): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
motun2017:
bornu state coz i went thru hell. nigga was abusive.
really!? Pretty bae like u can suffer in d hands of a man?
Re: Describe Your Ex With A Name Of A State In Nigeria by thickminaj(f): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
cris07:

lol... Do u reside in osun?
not really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Age Gap In A Relationship And Marraige? - The Economist / Foods That Makes You Ready For Intercourse Anytime / New Updates About The Man That Rolled On Owerri Mud Over Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.