Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Never You In Your Life Trust Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never You In Your Life Trust Women (1104 Views)

Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment / Dont Trust Women / How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Buharison: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
I have been sad about this thread that popped up todayhttp://www.nairaland.com/3980507/tragic-love-story-lawyer-truck
This is a man that saw the girl through in her studies and she don't want to pay back, And to guys out there don't lavish your money on women even though you are poor or rich, Invest that money into something better and make your parents proud, don't increase any girl bank account when yours is in red
Thank you very much
A short note written by buhari political son
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
I have been sad about this thread that popped up todayhttp://www.nairaland.com/3980507/tragic-love-story-lawyer-truck
This is a man that saw the girl through in her studies and she don't want to pay back, And to guys out there don't lavish your money on women even though you are poor or rich, Invest that money into something better and make your parents proud, don't increase any girl bank account when yours is in red
Thank you very much
A short note written by buhari political son

You mean because his own story turned out that way does not qualify all women to be ingrates and not trustworthy. "We are more prone to generalize the bad than the good. WE ASSUME THAT THE BAD IS MORE POTENT AND CONTAGIOUS". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

So this man's heart is so little, he wasnt helping her out of COMPASSION and SYMPATHY she being an Orphan? But for selfish reasons as to marry her, taking an advantage of her vulnerbility? THAT IS NOT KINDNESS INFACT IT IS AN EXPLOITATION OF HER WEAKNESS.

Most importantly, if we keep teaching ourselves "dont trust women". Women are BAD. Mothers teaching their daughters Men are wicked all based on their personal experience. How will the world not be full of bad people because we have built DISTRUST amidst ourselves. Hence no SECURITY in any human relationship as regards all kinds of human affairs.

You will find the thread below very interesting. Its about a princess and a beach worker.

www.nairaland.com/3803903/japanese-princess-gives-up-royal

1 Like

Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Buharison: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
WORDWORLD:

You mean because his own story turned out that way does not qualify all women to be ingrates and not trustworthy. "We are more prone to generalize the bad than the good. WE ASSUME THAT THE BAD IS MORE POTENT AND CONTAGIOUS". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

So this man's heart is so little, he wasnt helping her out of COMPASSION and SYMPATHY she being an Orphan? But for selfish reasons as to marry her, taking an advantage of her vulnerbility? THAT IS NOT KINDNESS INFACT IT IS AN EXPLOITATION OF HER WEAKNESS.

Most importantly, if we keep teaching ourselves "dont trust women". Women are BAD. Mothers teaching their daughters Men are wicked all based on their personal experience. How will the world not be full of bad people because we have built DISTRUST amidst ourselves. Hence no SECURITY in any human relationship as regards all kinds of human affairs.

But bros na project I say make you write
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
But bros na project I say make you write
grin
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by agbonkamen(f): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
So you never trusted your mother all these years?
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison such a man would he have helped if the Orphan was a boy and not a girl?
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Buharison: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
agbonkamen:
So you never trusted your mother all these years?
Stop insulting the wife of the president, Try and understand my post, I know you are a slow learner
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Buharison: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
WORDWORLD:
Buharison such a man would he have helped if the Orphan was a boy and not a girl?
Come again please
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by agbonkamen(f): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:

Stop insulting the wife of the president, Try and understand my post, I know you are a slow learner
slow learner ko fast learner ni.....ozuor
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Buharison: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
agbonkamen:
slow learner ko fast learner ni.....ozuor
K
Re: Never You In Your Life Trust Women by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Buharison:
Come again please
grin

(1) (Reply)

Next Chapter In The Over / Wife Stabs Husband For Having A Child Out Of Wedlock(graphic Photos) / Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.