Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,564 members, 7,837,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36028 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Is this thread still on? A lot of burying of heads in the sand by my brothers took place on this thread. Shameful event. I still can't believe it.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ModsWillKillNL: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What happend when Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudirat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.

Looonatic flatiyeasterners are very stubborn goats.

Awolowo did his best and left his footsteps in the sands of time. His grandchildren are in the corridors of power today.

IBB was ousted, Abacha died. All because of Abiola.

Obasanjo became president for 8 years because of Abiola.

Yet, every now and then, looonatic flatiyeasterners will tell us nothing happen when Abiola died.

What a daft bunch! angry
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Akanbiedu(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2017
This old people no get sense at all.

What if anything happens to Osinbajo, what is he going to do? MUMU.

Only God knows what this old man would have said if Buhari was his kinsman.

#Eni to ri nkan he, to fe ku pelu e. Owo eni to ti so nu nko?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by NothingDoMe: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
swiz123:
Nigeria was never one.hausa,yoruba and igbo have nothing in common.different culture,belief,dialect,original and to some extent religion.
Let's divide and conquer that's the solution.
You have 123 likes and it perfectly rhymes with your moniker so I couldn't bring myself to like the comment.

Therefore receive one share!

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Ayobami7(m): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
后就圆梦美亭

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Abaribe Cautions Against Lockdown Extension / I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / "Fayose Is My Boy" - Orji Uzor Kalu Says As He Enters Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.