Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36200 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It is me in Flesh and blood. This is an issue I am passionate about and it has to be propagated so that my people can sit up.

Just shut your stupid trash!

Where were your stupid self when Eboes were denigrating Yoruba during Jona tenure? Did they ask for any stupid biafra then? But you want us to fight their stupid battle because they suddenly realised they wanted Biafra when a different government is in power?

I don't support the Fulani or whatever they call themselves but I will never team up with any Eboes in their foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by MasterKim: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos
Unlike u easterners who only cry, yorubas av whipped d northerners more Dan any oda tribe.
Sagamu, mile 12, Ife re examples.
D only tin ur coward fadas or eldas would do is to cry dat fulani re raping ur women.
Cowards of d highest order. Internet warrior, weakling for real life

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Where were your stupid self when Eboes were denigrating Yoruba during Jona tenure? Did they ask for any stupid biafra then? But you want us to fight their stupid battle because they suddenly realised they wanted Biafra when a different government is in power?

I don't support the Fulani or whatever they call themselves but I will never team up with any Eboes in their foolishness.

I understand you.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

If you can debunk what kettykin wrote on the first page, I will forever respect you. You can lie all you want to make yourself happy.

I don't have much history on pre colonial Nigeria so can't give exact details of what happened
All I know is
Annulment of abiola met violence response in Yoruba land
Everyone packed out
Nadeco was formed
Soyinka Olu false fayemi
Opc was formed which caused no presence of fg in Yoruba land

https://www.hrw.org/report/2003/02/28/oodua-peoples-congress-opc/fighting-violence-violence

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/07/07/world/rioting-in-nigeria-kills-at-least-11.html

Countries severed ties with Nigeria cause of Abiola issue
http://books.openedition.org/ifra/653?lang=en

And to nail everything it led to the end of military rule forever in Nigeria !

There's a reason why power was handed over to a Yoruba man in 1999 today the same democracy has allowed an ijaw man rule something that won't happen under military

To say yoruna did nothing will be to undermine the democracy you enjoy today !

Abiola was the ultimate fighter of democracy who like a true hero laid his life down for Nigeria
He could have been cowed in and run away to Ghana
No he fought for his mandate
Kudirat continued
Nadeco continued

I employ you to stop listening to Biafra propaganda

The same Yoruba that you said is to lazy to fight is the one that won civil war for Nigeria
Sacked Biafra from niger delta
The same Yoruba to lazy to fight fought for British independence
Go to the archives and see the people who led out independence fight
The same to lazy to fight Yoruba checkmates activities of Fulani in Yoruba land
So what are you saying ?

If you thinking until we start killing that's what we make us perceived as strong we don't roll that way

But if you cros your boundaries you suffer it
Ife
Ogun
Mile 12
oyo
Akure

The only reason we don't kill Ibo is thry are a southern tribe
And who has Ibo the one claiming courage killed ?? Absolutely no one !

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

He has read to much Biafra propaganda
Ask him what the Ibo has done

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

I have not read too much igbo propaganda. I am just bold enough to admit we have a problem.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

When abiola was horse whipped do death in prison.
When kudirat was sprayed with bullets like a cockroach by sergeant rodgerz.
When awolowo was forced to drink rat poison by ibb..Wetin yur pipu do?Yur betrayal elders collect bribe out of cowardice run away..Dia are many examples but lemme stop here.
So my guy no be today shiit don dey hit fan ..Im don tey grin

We all know Abiola's death led to democracy and nadeco fought against military government
-Awolowo never drank rat poison that's BIAFRAN propaganda to suite then for the mayhem he unleashed on Biafra

Pls what did azikwe do during the civil war
What did your people do when kanu was arrested at first
What did you people after all the killings it Ibo in north

This year arewa has issued another threat what have you done ?

What have you done to Fulani on your land
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have not read too much igbo propaganda. I am just bold enough to admit we have a problem.

I have answered your question with our reactions !
Now tell the Ibo man to answer my own questions

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:

If you can debunk what kettykin wrote on the first page, I will forever respect you. You can lie all you want to make yourself happy.

Lol. But the Eboes have done nothing close to what we've done na. Nor be the same tribe made a million man march for Abacha? What have they done to the Fulani killing them in Enugu? Abegi.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Educate yourself

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1997/01/19/world/bombings-in-lagos-jolt-nigeria-s-relations-with-us.html

The democracy we enjoy today is 100% Yoruba effort

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. But the Eboes have done nothing close to what we've done na. Nor be the same tribe made a million man march for Abacha? What have they done to the Fulani killing them in Enugu? Abegi.

The boy has read to much propaganda
If you lie a million times
People will belive you
That's why it's good to be armed by facts

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Abi o.

Oya, ColonelDrake and Alcatraz005 come and answer ya "qwesion".
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

All he had to ask was why was president in 1999 between Olu Falae & Obj !

Why did military government end ?
Ibo effort ?
Niger delta effort ?
No no no !

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SHAKABOOM: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

We all know Abiola's death led to democracy and nadeco fought against military government
-Awolowo never drank rat poison that's BIAFRAN propaganda to suite then for the mayhem he unleashed on Biafra

Pls what did azikwe do during the civil war
What did your people do when kanu was arrested at first
What did you people after all the killings it Ibo in north

This year arewa has issued another threat what have you done ?

What have you done to Fulani on your land
grin
Hihihihi! Im do enter childish yarnz..Yu asked for example when shiit hit fan..I kindly gave yu many examplez.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

All he had to ask was why was president in 1999 between Olu Falae & Obj !

Why did military government end ?
Ibo effort ?
Niger delta effort ?
No no no !

You dey mind dem. Most of them are just delusional in thinking Eboes are brave. Nor b the same Eboes we dey see so? Apart from mouth, they have nothing else to offer.

They don't even know Eboes hate us more than the Fulanis and this is coming from someone who dislike the Fulani like no other.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Abi o.

The likes of Gani Fawemi Femi falana

13The first bomb attack in Abacha’s Nigeria took place on May 31, 1995 at Ibrahim Taiwo Stadium in Ilorin during the state launching of the Family Support Programme initiated by Mrs, maryam Abacha [West Africa, 19-25 June 1995:960], the guests were already seated in the stadium. Suddenly an explosion was h

Those who stopped oil from flowing into Nigeria

http://books.openedition.org/ifra/801?lang=en
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Abi o.

I have created a thread for us to discuss a seething problem which we have papered for years. If you are a lazy reader don't come ooo.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hihihihi! Im do enter childish yarnz..Yu asked for example when shiit hit fan..I kindly gave yu many examplez.

I have responded with facts
Can you do the same ?

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by attackgat: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
kettykin:
I never wanted to reply this double mouthed people but the Lion in me thinks otherwise.

What happend when Awolowo was giving a life jail sentence over treason, nothing Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Nzeogwu struck and Yoruba top military officers were slaughtered like pigs and rams, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the north struck in July 1966 and fajuyi was slaughtered like a beast in his zone nothing ,Yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when ogundipe was kicked out of the seat of power in July 1966 even as he was supposed to take over as the most senior military official, nothing, Yoruba's did absolutely nothing.

What happened when Abiola was sent to jail for winning and election and killed in jail with his wife kudirat slaughtered on the streets of Lagos, nothing, yorubas did absolutely nothing.

What happened when the mouth maker obasanjo was bundled to prison over trumped up coup charges with all the Yoruba generals and top military officers, nothing Yoruba did absolutely nothing.

What will happen if osinbajo is chanced by the North and displaced from taking over from buhari ,if chinakwes dog bites the dust, nothing Yoruba's will do absolutely nothing.

Exactly.

If anything happens to Osibanjo, they will make their usual noise and then go back to ONE NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oblang:

Why are u all so insecure abt the north na. Which side rule the most since 1999. North or South?
Who is insecure? If other tribes show you their other side, can they handle it?

The long rope is gradually getting shorter!

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
attackgat:

Exactly.

If anything happens to Osibanjo, they will make their usual noise and then go back to ONE NIGERIA

The question is what have your people done

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by laliga01: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Because igbos have chosen to hate my people for a war they lost to Hausa Fulani.

Igbo's lost the war cos of awolowo who later committed suicide. After betraying a man who freed you from prison and been betrayed by the people you help to win the the war.
The hausa/fulani do not have the technical ability to outsmart the igbo's. That's why the carry the yorubas at their back.
The only reason they have been dominating all these while is their population and number of states to their advantage.
Take population /state away, these niggas are vulnerable, the next thing is violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Gbam once again

If igbos protested like this under GEJ
I will carry the matter personally on my head and ensure they get Biafra

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
laliga01:

Igbo's lost the war cos of awolowo who later committed suicide. After betraying a man who freed you from prison and been betrayed by the people you help to win the the war.
The hausa/fulani do not have the technical ability to outsmart the igbo's. That's why the carry the yorubas at their back.
The only reason they have been dominating all these while is their population and number of states to their advantage.
Take population /state away, these niggas are vulnerable, the next thing is violence.

Awolowo died at the age of 79
He did not commit suicide
Stop consoling yourself
Why did azikwe not do anything to help igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Your claim is an assault on my integrity and I won't allow you soul my name. You can continue to doubt my identity but the real Yorubas here know who I am. As a Yoruba man, I was raised to confront a problem head on no matter whose ox is gored. We have a problem as a race and it would serve us better to solve it than to sweep it under the carpet.
Thank God your satanic thread has been removed. Nest time be a good spy but not on yoruba nation. Yoruba is bigger than any conspiracy theory that you are propagating. You are not in anyway related to yorubas so you lack the moral ground to speak for us.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SHAKABOOM: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

I have responded with facts
Can you do the same ?
Oga wasn't abiola horse whipped to death by al mustapha ad nothing happend?While ur yoruba elderz took bribe..Dey betrayed ad abandoned him.The formal Officer is moving around free like a bird now.
Was kudirat not used to test a newly akwayad machine gun by sergeant rodgers ad nothing happened?Rodgers is walking free in the street of kaduna drinking zobo ad fura.
Dint awo take his own life out of fear?
Which kain fact yu nid again Guy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Thank God your satanic thread has been removed. Nest time be a good spy but not on yoruba nation. Yoruba is bigger than any conspiracy theory that you are propagating. You are not in anyway related to yorubas so you lack the moral ground to speak for us.

OMG, I now know how it feels for the igbos when a media war is being waged. I am now the enemy for saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have created a thread for us to discuss a seething problem which we have papered for years. If you are a lazy reader don't come ooo.
Your evil thread has been deleted by the well informed moderator.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by laliga01: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
AKENIBIAJE:
What most other tribes in Nigeria don't understand about the Yorubas is this ...we don't act on impulse..... or emotions, we analysis carefully and react.
1. When the first coup happened Awolowo was in prison abi? What happened later? The foolish civil war,....remember, Fajuyi was killed Ogundipe was denied ....ok
Awolowo came back....because that are around Gowon are the Yorubas, he made him the Minister of Finance.... the got their rewards.
Go and ask the Abacha and IBB......they will tell you Yorubas will always have the last laugh.....Ask Jonathan.... He hasn't recovered from what hit till today.
See Lagos an evny of the nation..... No conspiracy can destroy that city. Nigeria can only be separated if we want it......this Birfraud issues are our script and the Ibo head will be used to break the coconut.... so you see they can be partakers. Their creed is too clear......the south-south's wealth........They will be disappointed.

Guy if you wan talk story, talk amh complete.
Who released awolowo?
What was the agreement?
Who betrayed who and conspire with gowon just cos of an appointment while you had an agreement to lead your people.
This same awo was the reason the igbo's lost the war.
What was his reward after the war? Treason.
How did a man that single handedly conquered biafra died? Poison I guess!!
Fear deprived awo from been a hero in his race.
The only reason he is still been mentioned in nigerian history is cos of free education for the yorubas.
50yrs later, these same igbo's are the most educated in Nigeria at the moment.
I have so much to share but lemme drop my golden key pad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Oga wasn't abiola horse whipped to death by al mustapha ad nothing happend?While ur yoruba elderz took bribe..Dey betrayed ad abandoned him.The formal Officer is moving around free like a bird now.
Was kudirat not used to test a newly akwayad machine gun by sergeant rodgers ad nothing happened?Rodgers is walking free in the street of kaduna drinking zobo ad fura.
Dint awo take his own life out of fear?
Which kain fact yu nid again Guy?

grin I have told you what Yorubas did
Opc
Nadeco
Bombing of lagos and Kwara
And of course end to military rule in Nigeria

Abeg what have igbos done ? Can you respond with fact and not repeat ?

For fresh reminder

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Your evil thread has been deleted by the well informed moderator.

Owa lara yin. Ti iro ba lo fun ogun odun, ojo kan ni oti to maba. Keep burying your head in the sand.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
laliga01:

Guy if you wan talk story, talk amh complete.
Who released awolowo?
What was the agreement?
Who betrayed who and conspire with gowon just cos of an appointment while you had an agreement to lead your people.
This same awo was the reason the igbo's lost the war.
What was his reward after the war? Treason.
How did a man that single handedly conquered biafra died? Poison I guess!!
Fear deprived awo from been a hero in his race.
The only reason he is still been mentioned in nigerian history is cos of free education for the yorubas.
50yrs later, these same igbo's are the most educated in Nigeria at the moment.
I have so much to share but lemme drop my golden key pad.

Loool
Biafra and story
Poison my foot

What have you done about ?

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police / Buhari Invites Newspaper Editors. "A Package" To Be Given Out - Sahara Reporters / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.