Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36219 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Owa lara yin. Ti iro ba lo fun ogun odun, ojo kan ni oti to maba. Keep burying your head in the sand.

Oga I'm afraid your one of the gullible Yoruba youths
Your not aware of your history
And you have listened to Biafra propaganda
I personally don't like fulani or Ibo

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
laliga01:

Guy if you wan talk story, talk amh complete.
Who released awolowo?
What was the agreement?
Who betrayed who and conspire with gowon just cos of an appointment while you had an agreement to lead your people.
This same awo was the reason the igbo's lost the war.
What was his reward after the war? Treason.
How did a man that single handedly conquered biafra died? Poison I guess!!
Fear deprived awo from been a hero in his race.
The only reason he is still been mentioned in nigerian history is cos of free education for the yorubas.
50yrs later, these same igbo's are the most educated in Nigeria at the moment.
I have so much to share but lemme drop my golden key pad.

Look at this lying weasel with no historical facts!

Who released Awolowo if not Gowon? Abi you dey mad ni? Yeye.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Loool
Biafra and story
Poison my foot

What have you done about ?

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/

Markfemi, you are probably complicit in having my thread deleted. I also noticed you tried sending me an email. I don't know how their email works here. Mail me privately at m.farinle@gmail.com
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Na una sabi! I now know you all don't want truth and this forum is compromised. I rather go deep web. Too many pussy niggar mods in here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Markfemi, you are probably complicit in having my thread deleted. I also noticed you tried sending me an email. I don't know how their email works here. Mail me privately at m.farinle@gmail.com
Mod deletes thread that make no sense
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Mod deletes thread that make no sense

Ok.Bye.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

OMG, I now know how it feels for the igbos when a media war is being waged. I am now the enemy for saying the truth?
You should be happy that that thread didn't even stand the test of time because what you would have received would have been better imagine. When the heat is high, you will reveal you real identity. I don't joke with my tribe. never.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
You should be happy that that thread didn't even stand the test of time because what you would have received would have been better imagine. When the heat is high, you will reveal you real identity. I don't joke with my tribe. never.

Ok. I have heard u.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Owa lara yin. Ti iro ba lo fun ogun odun, ojo kan ni oti to maba. Keep burying your head in the sand.
You still want to insult again? I won't insult you. You are not a yoruba person.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok. I have heard u.

Sent you an email !
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

That man is never a yoruba. Speaking incoherrent yoruba sentences doesn't make him a yoruba. I served in Anambra and i married from Delta, Isoko to ne precise through which i could speak a degree of Ibo and Isoko. But does that make me an Igbo or Isoko man? No. So pls don't be deceived by that clown.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
That man is never a yoruba. Speaking incoherrent yoruba sentences doesn't make him a yoruba. I served in Anambra and i married from Delta, Isoko to ne precise through which i could speak a degree of Ibo and Isoko. But does that make me an Igbo or Isoko man? No. So pls don't be deceived by that clown.

I think I agree with you
Yoruba no dey sign agreements with north
Like saying Yoruba christain sign with Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I apologize on his behalf. We however have to desist fromthis new practice of tagging any Yoruba man with a divergent view as an igbo or ipob. We are not like that and we should not adopt that strategy to counter opinions that we don't like. Peace.

Well that's why I said he's entitled to his own opinion. If he think he want secession for himself, then he should start protesting for it and stop saying Yorubas are weakling...
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Sent you an email !

Replied your mail.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Tbh, I would say some muslim "ti gba bode" but I won't lump every muslims in this category. Take that Kayode Ogundamisi as a case study.

One thing I will say is it's a shame for any Yoruba who uphold any religion over his identity and heritage. He's a worthless fellow that's no better than a dog. Even a dog has an integrity and upholds it steadfastly.

The Jews who are christians are jews first before they are Christians, likewise the British missionaries who are british first before anything else. The Arabs are Arabs first before they are Muslims. In fact, I will inform some people here that the same Arabs in UAE failed to open their border for the fleeing syrian muslims because they have to uphold their Arabic heritage first before anything else.

I wish all Yoruba (whatever our religion affiliation/inclination) would see himself/herself as a Yoruba first before anything else because that who we're and that's our heritage. We shouldn't ever trade our identity for whatever religion beacuse at the end of the day, we are what we're even as the Fulanis won't trade their heritage for anything else!

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

I have cowered already. I am not Yoruba and I would leave the forum if you can't accept dissenting views. It is better to leave the forum for nit wits like you and go deep web where I won't fear no law enforcement.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Tbh, I would say some muslim "ti gba bode" but I won't lump every muslims in this category. Take that Kayode Ogundamisi as a case study.

One thing I will say is it's a shame for any Yoruba who uphold any religion over his identity and heritage. He's a worthless fellow that's no better than a dog. Even a dog has an integrity and upholds it steadfastly.

The Jews who are christians are jews first before they are Christians, likewise the British missionaries who are british first before anything else. The Arabs are Arabs first before they are Muslims. In fact, I will inform some people here that the same Arabs in UAE failed to open their border for the fleeing syrian muslims because they have to uphold their Arabic heritage first before anything else.

I wish all Yoruba (whatever our religion affiliation/inclination) would see himself/herself as a Yoruba first before anything else because that who we're and that's our heritage. We shouldn't ever trade our identity for whatever religion beacuse at the end of the day, we are what we're even as the Fulanis won't trade their heritage for anything else!

Diadem sorry kayode is a christain
Try again later
You failed big time
Yoruba no dey trade anything heritage
Sorry Yoruba vote for gej 2011
Vote Buhari 2015
Suddenly them trade heritage
Abeg stay one place do better research before typing
Is obadanjo not a christain and pro north

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Diadem sorry kayode is a christain
Try again later
You failed big time
Yoruba no dey trade anything heritage
Sorry Yoruba vote for gej 2011
Vote Buhari 2015
Suddenly them trade heritage
Abeg stay one place do better research before typing
Is obadanjo not a christain and pro north

Nope. Kayode ogundamisi is a muslim. He stated it himself that he has a muslim father but a christian mother.

One of his statement stated that anyone who doesn't take arabic subject in school is a bokoharam. All his statement are quite inclined and supportive of the Fulanis over his heritage.

Obasanjo was pro North but no where did he denigrate or ridicule his heritage unlike that Ogundamisi or whatever.

And look here, I'm not talking of party affiliation here, so don't bring it up. I'm talking of some bastards (christians/muslims) who prefers to support a non Yoruba man over a Yoruba because they are of the same religion.

In fact, I'm one of those people who flares up whenever Tinubu's integrity is at stake but he's a muslim and I'm a christian yet I see him as a Yoruba and supports him..etc. But there are some bastards out there who are sold out.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SHAKABOOM: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

grin I have told you what Yorubas did
Opc
Nadeco
Bombing of lagos and Kwara
And of course end to military rule in Nigeria

Abeg what have igbos done ? Can you respond with fact and not repeat ?

For fresh reminder

History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/
At least the killings made ibos defend demselves,and dat was the root Cos of the 1966 civil war..When brave gallant men fought against nigeria with no foreign support..Till today we are still fighting ad protesting against oppression,but yu guys are known as suffering ad smilling pipu issuing empty ultimatum ad protesting online.

6 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have cowered already. I am not Yoruba and I would leave the forum if you can't accept dissenting views. It is better to leave the forum for nit wits like you and go deep web where I won't fear no law enforcement.
I thought you were against being coward; so why did you now say you have cowered already. Upon all your rants of go to hell, being dellusional, sit down and listen, owa lara yin; you still the one being cowered? Shame. Anyway you've been forgiven, so go and sin no more.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I thought you were against being coward; so why did you now say you have cowered already. Upon all your rants of go to hell, being dellusional, sit down and listen, owa lara yin; you still the one being cowered? Shame. Anyway you've been forgiven, so go and sin no more.

You think I lowered my resolve because of you? I did that cos I have now seen the policy of Nairaland to help sustain lies and injustice. I no get your time. Nairaland saved the likes of you.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
I hate this Yoruba's , they are two edged...na now they know say if anything happens to osibanjo naija go break....mtcheew
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Tecno66: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kazim88:

It's fools like you in authority that are bringing disrepute to Yoruba Nation..

You sell your conscience to the dogs because it barked at you.

Coward...

Woe betide your generation for that insult. I have made my comment like anyone else. It was not directed to you. Your insult here has shown where you come from because people from that axis have no respect for anyone including their parents. Its alse obvious that you are a minor. Every other effort you make here to insult people because of whatever has brought anger to your miserable life shall backfire in the name of whatever you believe in. Next time you see a comment that is not directed at you in particular, do not carry the load of the world on your head as an ordinary human who can sleep this moment and not wake up the next. Miserable idiot.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Ngokafor(f): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
The yoruba folks on this thread has been thrown into utter confusion...See them fighting and calling one another 'IPODs' and what-have-you..They dont even know who amongst them is yoruba...unserious people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

At least the killings made ibos defend demselves,and dat was the root Cos of the 1966 civil war..When brave gallant men fought against nigeria with no foreign support..Till today we are still fighting ad protesting against oppression,but yu guys are known as suffering ad smilling pipu issuing empty ultimatum ad protesting online.

We are talking post 1966 pls
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Nope. Kayode ogundamisi is a muslim. He stated it himself that he has a muslim father but a christian mother.

One of his statement stated that anyone who doesn't take arabic subject in school is a bokoharam. All his statement are quite inclined and supportive of the Fulanis over his heritage.

Obasanjo was pro North but no where did he denigrate or ridicule his heritage unlike that Ogundamisi or whatever.

And look here, I'm not talking of party affiliation here, so don't bring it up. I'm talking of some bastards (christians/muslims) who prefers to support a non Yoruba man over a Yoruba because they are of the same religion.

In fact, I'm one of those people who flares up whenever Tinubu's integrity is at stake but he's a muslim and I'm a christian yet I see him as a Yoruba and supports him..etc. But there are some bastards out there who are sold out.

Being a sell out is not an issue of religion
Rochas and Amarchi are considered sell outs in their region both are Christains
You goofed here
Fayose supports Igbo does not that mean he sign alliance to Ibo cayse he's christain
You goofed sorry
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SHAKABOOM: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

We are talking post 1966 pls
My man pls go ad drink coconut water ad milk, after dat have a short nap..Itz very obvious yu are high on sumtin.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

My man pls go ad drink coconut water ad milk, after dat have a short nap..Itz very obvious yu are high on sumtin.

So you can't respond ?
Your lucky I arrived to this thread late
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SHAKABOOM: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

So you can't respond ?
Your lucky I arrived to this thread late
I told yu we have bin fighting oppression from sixties till date..you are still here talking jargonz asking for post 60s..Im be like say yu be pikin wey just learn politics angry
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

I told yu we have bin fighting oppression from sixties till date..you are still here talking jargonz asking for post 60s..Im be like say yu be pikin wey just learn politics angry

By doing what exactly?
What have you done about your new arewa threat
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Being a sell out is not an issue of religion
Rochas and Amarchi are considered sell outs in their region both are Christains
You goofed here
Fayose supports Igbo does not that mean he sign alliance to Ibo cayse he's christain
You goofed sorry

Show me where Rochas and Amaechi are fully supportive of Fulani's ideologies apart from normal party affiliation.. Something as saying any student that doesn't take Arabic subject is a bokoharam? I'm sure the same man won't bat an eye if any Yoruba is being whipped for not taking Arabic subject, all because he's a muslim.

All you need to do is check that Ogundamisi posts on twitter. Sometime I believe he's a fulani man, he even dresses like one as well.

And nope, Fayose doesn't support the igbo at the expense of Yoruba.

You're the one who goofed here and saying nonsense because I'm quite clear with my intention but you keep circumventing around the issue by bringing up God knows whatever.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Show me where Rochas and Amaechi are fully supportive of Fulani's ideologies apart from normal party affiliation.. Something as saying any student that doesn't take Arabic subject is a bokoharam? I'm sure the same man won't bat an eyes if Yoruba are being whipped for not taking Arabic subject, all because he's a muslim.

All you need to do is check that Ogundamisi posts on twitter. Sometime I believe he's a fulani man, he even dresses like one as well.

And nope, Fayose doesn't support the igbo at the expense of Yoruba.

You're the one who goofed here and saying nonsense because I'm quite clear with my intention but you keep circumventing around the issue by bringing up God knows whatever.

See L.Oniche is like Kayode O both have sold their brains but if doesn't mean any thing there are always bad eggs in each tribe

And the Arabic language thing was initiated under GEJ !

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate / Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.