Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,453 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

"If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo (36258 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Runs An Expensive Government, There’s Need For National Debate / Osinbajo: Nigeria Can Turn COVID-19 Pandemic To Economic Victory / Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

See L.Oniche is like Kayode O both have sold their brains but if doesn't mean any thing there are always bad eggs in each tribe

And the Arabic language thing was initiated under GEJ !

Because Gej mostly panders to the North during his tenure.

You know what? I don't have problem with studying Arabic as a subject. But seeing Ogundamisi post on how the government should make it compulsory/enforce it and any student who isn't supportive should be taken as a bokoharamist rings something.

And you are not getting something right here.. Supporting Buhari government like L. Onichie, Ameachi etc are doing isn't wrong. That's party affiliation but supporting some weird ideologies over your people as a whole, all because it's in line with your religion is bullshit and lack of integrity!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Because Gej mostly panders to the North during his tenure.

You know what? I don't have problem with studying Arabic as a subject. But seeing Ogundamisi post on how the government should make it compulsory/enforce it and any student who isn't supportive should be taken as a bokoharamist rings something.

And you are not getting something right here.. Supporting Buhari government like L. Onichie, Ameachi etc are doing isn't wrong. That's party affiliation but supporting some weird ideologies over your people as a whole, all because it's in line with your religion is bullshit and lack of integrity!

Point is to say the reason kayode supports its is cause is muslim is a fat lie
Kayode is an ILLITRATE
He's an outcast and every region has one

I might as well use L oniche to brand all ibos

Stop using kayode to brand Yorubas

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Point is to say the reason kayode supports its is cause is muslim is a fat lie
Kayode is an ILLITRATE
He's an outcast and every region has one

I might as well use L oniche to brand all ibos

Stop using kayode to brand Yorubas

Why else would Kayode make such nonsense if not for the fact that he's a muslim? Abegi.. His posts on twitter are quite cringey..

You know what? If you ask some of them to choose between Buhari and Osibanjo if worst comes to worst, these same people will rather choose Buhari..

I would tell you that the same L. Onichie, Rochas would definitely choose an Ibo man if an Ibo man was in the same shoe regardless of the fact that they support Buhari govt. That's how bad it is in our case.

My post is to re awaken the consciousness of every Yoruba because there's no smoke without fire. We have to know we're Yoruba first and foremost before anything else. That's our identity and heritage. For instance, I will always take the side of my fellow Yoruba (muslim regardless) over an Igbo christian and I wish that's the case with every Yoruba out there.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Hisxellency: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nothing will happen to him Ride on PYO

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Why else would Kayode make such nonsense if not for the fact that he's a muslim? Abegi.. His posts on twitter are quite cringey..

You know what? If you ask some of them to choose between Buhari and Osibanjo if worst comes to worst, these same people will rather choose Buhari..

I would tell you that the same L. Onichie, Rochas would definitely choose an Ibo man if an Ibo man was in the same shoe regardless of the fact that they support Buhari govt. That's how bad it is in our case.

My post is to re awaken the consciousness of every Yoruba because there's no smoke without fire. We have to know we're Yoruba first and foremost before anything else. That's our identity and heritage. For instance, I will always take the side of my fellow Yoruba (muslim regardless) over an Igbo christian and I wish that's the case with every Yoruba out there.

Fake fake fake
Don't use kayode as barometer for Yoruba nation sorry
You justify others saying it's political but kayode is Islamic

Ogbeni keep quiet

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
laliga01:

Guy if you wan talk story, talk amh complete.
Who released awolowo?
What was the agreement?
Who betrayed who and conspire with gowon just cos of an appointment while you had an agreement to lead your people.
This same awo was the reason the igbo's lost the war.
What was his reward after the war? Treason.
How did a man that single handedly conquered biafra died? Poison I guess!!
Fear deprived awo from been a hero in his race.
The only reason he is still been mentioned in nigerian history is cos of free education for the yorubas.
50yrs later, these same igbo's are the most educated in Nigeria at the moment.
I have so much to share but lemme drop my golden key pad.

And Ojukwu CANNOT show us even a remnant of the agreement paper, even if rats have made mess of it?
Okay if you guys don't have Ojukwu / Awolowo paper, can you guys at least show us the one between Yoruba and Igbos for the 2015 election?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by diadem10: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Fake fake fake
Don't use kayode as barometer for Yoruba nation sorry
You justify others saying it's political but kayode is Islamic

Ogbeni keep quiet

Show where others called student who don't take Arabic subjects as bokoharimists or keep shut!

I was clear on my take but you turned into politics. Abegi face front..

And I wasn't only talking about the muslims but the christian likewise. I'm still finding it strange why you find problem with a message telling all Yoruba to be one regardless of any religion inclination. You saw my post when I clashed with Alcatraz first because he was aligning with the Ibos at the xpense of the Yoruba. But that will not stop me from waking th consciousness of every Yoruba out there. You have problem with it? swerve!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by 7lives: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You think I lowered my resolve because of you? I did that cos I have now seen the policy of Nairaland to help sustain lies and injustice. I no get your time. Nairaland saved the likes of you.

Crying marginalisation already?, it is in your DNA, you are NOT one of us.
If you are not allowed to open your useless thread here, go and post your nonsense on Facebook and watch OSHE SHANGO cremate you.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
diadem10:

Show where others called student who don't take Arabic subjects as bokoharimists or keep shut!

I was clear on my take but you turned into politics. Abegi face front..

And I wasn't only talking about the muslims but the christian likewise. I'm still finding it strange why you find problem with a message telling all Yoruba to be one regardless of any religion inclination. You saw my post when I clashed with Alcatraz first because he was aligning with the Ibos at the xpense of the Yoruba. But that will not stop me from waking th consciousness of every Yoruba out there. You have proble
Lm with it? swerve!
Yoruba first
But don't use kayode to judge all Yoruba he's an outcast !!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by SHAKABOOM: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

By doing what exactly?
What have you done about your new arewa threat
Hahaha! To us the threat is not a serious threat..Na scare tactics.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ejifranks(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
You still want to insult again? I won't insult you. You are not a yoruba person.
na waoooo.. Y ur way dey like dis bros. So he is not a Yoruba person just becos he has a different view. Must all yorubas think and talk same way??

6 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
ejifranks:
na waoooo.. Y ur way dey like dis bros. So he is not a Yoruba person just becos he has a different view. Must all yorubas think and talk same way??

I am really disappointed. I have been shamed today because of I spoke about the hidden religious divide in yorubaland. I have now been dubbed an igbo notwithstanding my many years of online e-war for my tribe. Quite Crest fallen!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ejifranks(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Oga I'm afraid your one of the gullible Yoruba youths
Your not aware of your history
And you have listened to Biafra propaganda
I personally don't like fulani or Ibo

all u guys from both ethnic divides ( nyamiri and belerebe according to abokis)forming cat and dogs on SM must try or at least pretend to live above petty bigotry. You keep fooling yourselves while abokis smile to the bank on top una mumuness.i have being going tru this thread and other igbo aligned ones and one thing I have discovered is how any poster that doesn't flow with their respective tribe's mainstream thought is quickly ostracized. Must all Yorubas nd Igbos have one line of thought? Keep fighting Ok. Sulieman and mustapha is somewhere enjoying the fruits of una stupidity. I pity southerners . God help us.

3 Likes

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We need to strengthen the OPC to protect Yoruba interests in this jungle called Nigeria.
May God help us
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Boyooosa(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
cowardSeun:

Please tell me more about this history cool cool
MKO DIED A VALOR AND NOT IN VAIN BECAUSE NIGERIA AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE ALL ENJOYING THE PRESENT DAY DEMOCRACY HE LAID HIS LIFE FOR... RESEARCH SON, DONT BE LAZY.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by ezelous: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Nothing would happen if anything happens to osinbajo as we yorubas are the weakest tribe in Nigeria. We are too docile. #bittertruth.
very rare to find your kind...
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
ezelous:
very rare to find your kind...

I have been disowned by my tribe for my stance. I am now an outcast to themcheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by TheKingIsHere: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
vedd:

I can see that the cowardly head that you keep bowing to your Fulani masters is eternally stuck in the sand.

Keep tagging all true free born Yoruba's as ipob or Igbo...since, like Kayode Ogundamisi, that is your only way of making yourself relevant to your gambari masters and patrons.

That guy is from the north
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by TheKingIsHere: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Markfemi2:

Gbam once again

If igbos protested like this under GEJ
I will carry the matter personally on my head and ensure they get Biafra

You and diadem10 are ignorant of the fact that there were several agitations for biafra during GEJ tenure.

Now check the below and see that all these happened during GEJ tenure.

Biafra protests: Nigeria police in mass arrests

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20209365

Group Promoting Re-emergence Of Biafra Arrested In Enugu

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/06/05/group-promoting-re-emergence-of-biafra-arrested-in-enugu/

Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members

https://www.nairaland.com/1800884/biafra-soldiers-arrest-uwazuruike-220

Three killed as Biafra secessionists attack Nigerian broadcast station

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162100-three-killed-biafra-secessionists-attack-nigerian-broadcast-station.html

If you want more, I can give you more but all these lies you guys peddling by saying that there was no biafran agitators during GEJ tenure should stop.

cc Alcatraz005 ColonelDrake
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You and diadem10 are ignorant of the fact that there were several agitations for biafra during GEJ tenure.

Now check the below and see that all these happened during GEJ tenure.

Biafra protests: Nigeria police in mass arrests

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20209365

Group Promoting Re-emergence Of Biafra Arrested In Enugu

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/06/05/group-promoting-re-emergence-of-biafra-arrested-in-enugu/

Biafra: Soldiers Arrest Uwazuruike, 220 MASSOB Members

https://www.nairaland.com/1800884/biafra-soldiers-arrest-uwazuruike-220

Three killed as Biafra secessionists attack Nigerian broadcast station

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/162100-three-killed-biafra-secessionists-attack-nigerian-broadcast-station.html

If you want more, I can give you more but all these lies you guys peddling by saying that there was no biafran agitators during GEJ tenure should stop.

cc Alcatraz005 ColonelDrake

Can you compare the agitations to this period
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by niggadee(m): 4:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Don't trust Igbo the fake Jews

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

They did some agitation then, the problem was that Buhari should have just let the mad man be. He shouldn't have arrested him, he turned the unknown man into a local champion
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Markfemi2: 4:56am On Aug 13, 2017
Arondizuogu:

They did some agitation then, the problem was that Buhari should have just let the mad man be. He shouldn't have arrested him, he turned the unknown man into a local champion

Story your wasting your time
By the time pogom start na to chase all of Uka commot Yoruba land from lagos to Kwara

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

Story your wasting your time
By the time pogom start na to chase all of Uka commot Yoruba land from lagos to Kwara

Lol. Wetin consigns me? Make dem chase naa.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Codes151(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Kazim88:

How can any sane person believes that Alcatraz005 is Yoruba person or a Christian.

even my 5 years old nephew would figure out that that the Animal is Fulani Muslim.

He has been hitting against the Igbos nw the Yorubas.... also backing the Hausa.

Some people not just proud of their terroristic tribe.
cc:
honourhim
Okoyiboz3
Codes151
Fidelismaria
well, I don't really understand why I was cc to this; I feel the guy said sth true! See, I believe that by now nigeria for don go forward but cuz the neutral people here are always the Yorubas! Tho they are quiet they also benefit a lot from the Hausas ! Oil sector for example! And many more

Infact, they are the reason nigeria is still together in a way...

My critic is that they need to man up and quit asslicking cuz the way things are going in this country wahala fit dey
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by murmee: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2017
swiz123:
Nigeria was never one.hausa,yoruba and igbo have nothing in common.different culture,belief,dialect,original and to some extent religion.
Let's divide and conquer that's the solution.
The Bitter Truth!!!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by murmee: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2017
cowardSeun:
Noise making afonja.....

What happened to Nigeria when Abiola was strangled to death and his wife lynched in the street of Lagos
Democracy was restored. NADECO made that possible by confronting the Military Government at that time. The Yorubas CAN and WILL Bark and Bite when necessary!
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by murmee: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

Your people jumped into the Ekene Dili Shuku mobile coffins and ran down their erosion land.
And Shamelessly crawl back to the South West after NADECO conquered the Military regime.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by TheKingIsHere: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Markfemi2:

I thought you said that there were no agitations during GEJ tenure.

Tell me the difference between what happened then to what's happening now?
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by murmee: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

IBB stepped aside, Abacha killed, flattinoe chest-beaters developed cold feet and flee on a phantom "yam festival" in their caves only to start running back in droves to their small Londons in the SW and the cabal went down on their knees to beg the gallantry Afonjas with the presidency on a platter of gold. That's what.
But when flattinoes cry, they use them as sacrificial lambs and banish them from the topmost offices in the country because they are seen as conquered slaves.
When fulani herdsmen pillage your property, slaughter your men and rape your women, young and old in the SE, you dare not cough except for your governors to weep publicly and declare fasting and prayer while your Owelle runs to the kano palace to prostrate and pay homage.
The difference is clear, isn't it ?
Remember, we achieved all the afore-mentioned without carrying arms. But this time, it will be different.
And for good effect, you may shove your assistance up your throat for we don't need it.
A very good post. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
murmee:
A very good post. Thank you.

Thanks.
Re: "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo by Fidelismaria: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Codes151:
well, I don't really understand why I was cc to this; I feel the guy said sth true! See, I believe that by now nigeria for don go forward but cuz the neutral people here are always the Yorubas! Tho they are quiet they also benefit a lot from the Hausas ! Oil sector for example! And many more

Infact, they are the reason nigeria is still together in a way...

My critic is that they need to man up and quit asslicking cuz the way things are going in this country wahala fit dey

true

its time for Yoruba's to seize their destiny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) / Aba Made: Okezie Ikpeazu Receives US Delegates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.