Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London (49565 Views)

Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Prouddevil(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2017
God bless nigeria pmb
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by nedu666: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2017
why are they clapping as he works abi bubu dey learn how to work again.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Ojiofor: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Padded for the camera...LOL
Anyways enjoy your London vacation since your z0mBs said you are full of life.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Maafiaalady: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Abagworo:
As posted my his media aid Femi Adesina.

"President Muhammadu Buhari with R-L: Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant Media & Publicity Mallam Garba Shehu, Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Special Adviser Media and Publicity Mr Femi Adesina and Personal Assistant Digital/Online Media Lauretta Onochie as he receives Presidential media team as well as Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters at the Abuja House London on 12th August 2017" .
please explain the similarities between these dates and pictures

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by possibilitarian(m): 1:39am On Aug 13, 2017
once I saw lai Mohammed I know that the pictures are all lie again
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Eluwilussit(m): 2:15am On Aug 13, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of state, see your tormentor

The idiot had better stay back and take care of his health first. That is if karma go agree free am. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy All you sycophants are his real enemies.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by sapele914(m): 2:20am On Aug 13, 2017
Firefire:
The dullard should resume immediately.

Sai Barber!
Is that how you address people that have achieved more than your father?
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by holatin(m): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Firefire:

Son of perdition, I dey as always.
which office are you working from now, PDP office or yolicom office
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Mbediogu(m): 2:39am On Aug 13, 2017
bodejohn:
He should hurry up and come back to finish his term...

I said finish not complete...
His coming back is useless because he will go back after another seven days!
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by sarrki(m): 2:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Eluwilussit:

The idiot had better stay back and take care of his health first. That is if karma go agree free am. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy All you sycophants are his real enemies.

I dey Caribbean come and beat me

Sai baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by sarrki(m): 2:44am On Aug 13, 2017
pesinfada:
Hahahahaha

I swear clubbing seriously since 13days ago that I know baba is fine
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by I888(m): 3:11am On Aug 13, 2017
Maafiaalady:
please explain the similarities between these dates and pictures

Please create thread on this and then quote me. We must push it to front page.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by tit(f): 3:52am On Aug 13, 2017
NazNation:
I too like you Mr sarrki... you are steadfast in your support for buhari just like I am... buhari has brought fear into nigerians and nigerians for once are scared and therefore do the right things... look at how looters are scared etc... buhari will live long to change nigeria, God Gve him more wisdom to change his cabinet nd put better people... buhari means well for this country but the evil in nigeria obstructs this

is grasscutting with 450 million naira patriotism?
your mumu never do?
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by sarrki(m): 4:24am On Aug 13, 2017
tit:

is grasscutting with 450 million naira patriotism?
your mumu never do?

Was he not penalized ?

Tell me how many was penalized during your hero ?
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by raphaeladeyele: 4:58am On Aug 13, 2017
Nipa ife Olugbala ki yio si nkan, President wa de bawa layo pelu ara lile Amin
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by fayisode(m): 6:23am On Aug 13, 2017
sarrki:
God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

Your Enemies will not know peace
including u
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Eluwilussit(m): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2017
sarrki:

I dey Caribbean come and beat me

Sai baba

Even though i disagree with your positions in most issues relating to Nigeria, Biafra and Buhari, I still find a way to tolerate you and read all your crap. You can't be anywhere close to TonyeBarcanista of old.

Damn. I am currently in the Caribbean o. You see how God wan take punish you for all your fuckups? There is no hiding place for a sinner. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Mcreloaded(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2017
When finnaly a 2 year old child starts to walk that's how the people in the surrounding background starts to clap and rejoice what a miracle
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by sarrki(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Even though i disagree with your positions in most issues relating to Nigeria, Biafra and Buhari, I still find a way to tolerate you and read all your crap. You can't be anywhere close to TonyeBarcanista of old.

Damn. I am currently in the Caribbean o. You see how God wan take punish you for all your fuckups? There is no hiding place for a sinner. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Caribbean club
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by nurusystem(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2017
When baba warrior return 1years is OK for him to engage and strike to rebuild the nation and set the masses.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by budgetpadding: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2017
These guys are jokers.
Anyway 2019 is around the corner
Awon bunch of nicompooooooooooos
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Firefire(m): 7:33am On Aug 13, 2017
sapele914:
Is that how you address people that have achieved more than your father?

I sense similar 'dullardtick' comparison with your father, sick & weak. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by generalbush(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2017
sarrki:
God Bless Muhammadu Buhari
Your Enemies will not know peace
this country is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Jones4190(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2017
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS.
(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).
During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a
brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day,
Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken.
Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the
feathers of the live chicken off one by one.
The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores.
It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator
continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until
the chicken was completely Unclad.
After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad
chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket
and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and
started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature.
The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started
walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept
dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed
him and sat feeding from his feet.
Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party
leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people".
"You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up,
starve them and then leave them".
"If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts
when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they
will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping
you".
"They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that,
you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first
place."
Breath taking, isn't it ?
Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy
defending on social media.
Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the
same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is.
They are the same people who are responsible for their
predicaments.
Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's
House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts?
People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to
collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see
the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome
Ex- convict James Ibori to South South!
Your guess is as good as mine.
Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those
they should kill!
Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion
Leaders read, understand & digest.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2017
sarrki:

I swear clubbing seriously since 13days ago that I know baba is fine
make una give me job na.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017

Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Realist2: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
The London based president . He has spent more times in London than office, continue
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by Danybest: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
London president
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by awuf2008: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
This one full of life? Look at him very and tell Nigerians that Pmb is full of life.
Re: President Buhari Smiling And Full Of Life In New Photos In London by arnold123: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abagworo:
As posted my his media aid Femi Adesina.

"President Muhammadu Buhari with R-L: Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant Media & Publicity Mallam Garba Shehu, Minister of Information Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Special Adviser Media and Publicity Mr Femi Adesina and Personal Assistant Digital/Online Media Lauretta Onochie as he receives Presidential media team as well as Senior Special Assistant on Diaspora Matters at the Abuja House London on 12th August 2017" .
hmmm, I smell photoshop@work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Aminu Salisu: Buhari’s Outrider Dies In Road Accident Involving Kogi Governor / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.