Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? (3306 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nutase: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
Yup I do cheesy kiss
The actress wink what happened to her
she likes shit too.
Jammiiee:
At all u're wrong, infact av never seen anything as disgusting as gay I tell u, so that theory is wrong ma.

The anatomy might be same but that doesn't change the fact that a man is a man and a woman is a woman.

There is this chemistry btw a man and a woman which makes it kiss but it's quite barbaric for a man to do man Choi undecided . I believe that stuff is demonic.

But for a lady? wink u're welcome into my room Nutase. I'm home alone o n just on my boxers reading my bible wink u're welcome ma.

We might decide to study together, who knows cheesy
I will rather go to my pastors house for bible study.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2017
grin cheesy

Lool it's adventurous. Let me tell u this, u won't enjoy with ur pastor. My teachings are exhaustive and nastily enjoyable.

A proof of the pudding is in the eating kiss
Nutase:
she likes shit too.
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2017
its only deluded religious sheep that will come on such thread and write ARRANT NONSENSE about anal sex....

here is a simple clue: if you are against such act then DONT DO IT, and let others enjoy their sexuality however they see fit.
these lacking people will always come up with whatever NONSENSE to excuse their inabilities to satisfy their partner. go down on her, you cant! satisfy her anal craving, you blame religion for your sexual incapacity!
BWAAAAAH!

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Nutase: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Jammiiee:
grin cheesy

Lool it's adventurous. Let me tell u this, u won't enjoy with ur pastor. My teachings are exhaustive and nastily enjoyable.

I rather die of starvation than eat this disgusting pudding. lipsrsealed
Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2017
grin cheesy

Come for discipleship class kiss
Nutase:
she likes shit too.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Want Anal Sex. But I Refuse. Can You Do It? by Jammiiee(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Hahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy .

U get it wrong dir. U ain't eating it cheesy .

Plus nooo. Don't starve o shocked
Nutase:
I rather die of starvation than eat this disgusting pudding. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady / My Sinking Ship / Man Gets Really Creative As He Asks A Girl Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.