Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] (14697 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Lalas247 ,Benita27,Divay22 una dey miss romance film here oo cheesy
i suppose give diz lines to lalas247 but she dey do shakara for me...
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
i
Benita27:
Fùckboys with girlfriends looking for who to bleep. grin

You get time oh.
noooo dem no be fukboys grin
na titanic we dey watch 4 here cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
sunshineG:
I will like to seize this moment to appreciate all the members of the ukwu crew
Sinz for telling me to use religion to woo a religious girl, hence I used the heaven line
Davicur for supporting me cheesy
Thepussyhunter for unrelenting support wink
Our president bros lefulefu wink
"One ukwu under God' grin grin grin
Of course optional1 for giving me liver
Tgoddess for me tips yesterday
and all who appreciated my poem

Maky come over here baby kiss

" one ukwu under God" cheesy

na wah o

so you just ditch booby club for ukwu crew abi

no virgin latino virgin never been suuckd never been pressed never been pinched boobs for you again angry

oga dacovajnr come carry una member commot

and makydebbie is accepted into the family too........grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
i suppose give diz lines to lalas247 but she dey do shakara for me...
oh really? cheesy
but u for let her shakara deter u na cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:
i
noooo dem no be fukboys grin
na titanic we dey watch 4 here cheesy
Super story. Do most of them know what love is?. The thread is a joke sha. grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
you mean indomie?

lol

yes o

what to do na

ama single lonely bachelor that can cook just 9 diishes

anyways no derailing angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

u know more about stupidity than u know about rhymes, I must say
blood of god! Bro dis na indirect savagry... Perfect execution
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by refiner(f): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
rhyme is ending in same sound. There's no rhyme there. Are you so rich in mumuism?
Frame and grace are great rhyme..,
Same as...boil,foil
Great,rate
Fvck,mock....
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Blackhawk01: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Rola o ri quote mi abi?? Nkan ti a se ma n ja niyen.

Today? I didn't.

Iwo ni o ma fa ija wa not me. undecided undecided

How're you?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
He did the right thing lah as be say na Naijaboiy give am this opportunity grin

na wah o

so if i hook you up with girl now and you wan woo her you go first issue thank you speech to me before you carry on ? cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o

so you just ditch booby club for ukwu crew abi

no virgin latino virgin never been suuckd never been pressed never been pinched boobs for you again angry

oga dacovajnr come carry una member commot

and makydebbie is accepted into the family too........grin
I think you dey ukwu crew now grin
Thanks wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

yes o

what to do na

ama single lonely bachelor that can cook just 9 diishes

anyways no derailing angry
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by EmperorLee(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
4our:
yeyelee grin its jude long time bro

My brother My friend cheesy. Sheybi na u forget ur bro na.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by EmperorLee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
how u mean

Na once man dey die bruh... Tell it as it is.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
refiner:

Frame and grace are great rhyme..,
Same as...boil,foil
Great,rate
Fvck,mock....
Dumbo what rhymes in grace and frame? Can you point it out?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by 4ckyou: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
First of all a big thank you to the host for giving me the opportunity to express my feelings and to everybody viewing this thread

Dear Ireneony

How are you? and hope you are fine, am sorry I have to drag you into this I know you are busy but as they say opportunities don't come all the time, I know it's kinda funny but I have to confess honestly I have been waiting for opportunity like this some might call it a competition but to me it's a chance to express my feelings, from the moment I saw your pics and post on nairaland I have been fighting this strange battle that I don't understand, It's just like the seeker and the confessor which the seeker can't date the confessor because she will confess him and be under her command, but in this case I have feelings for you but I can't express it because no opportunity.

you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and yes God created the world in SIX days But I believe it took Him centuries to come up with someone as beautiful as u are, sometimes I do pray and call your name because you definitely look like an angel.

I always check your pictures on nairaland i even track you on Instagram just to see your pics, I can't go a day without viewing your profile to see if you have post another picture, and when I learnt that you half Edo my state, my feeling drastically increase not because am a tribalist who hate other tribes but because I feel a kinda of strong connection with anybody from my state, please irene (angel) If could be any part of you, I would be your tear, To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
can I tell you a secret? am a student and sometimes I feel lazy to read but when I think about you and see that a lazy person can't have future with you then i will pull my legs up and start reading just to come out with good grade for good work, if by chance I have the opportunity to be with you later on then I believe I will have the money to take good care of you because I believe someone like you deserve every good things of this world. it's funny right? you dont know me but yet you ginger me to read everyday.
During the day you always on my mind and even in the night you always in my dream, dreams are for dreaming I dream for you, Hearts are for beating mine beats for you, Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

5 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o

so if i hook you up with girl now and you wan woo her you go first issue thank you speech to me before you carry on ? cheesy
If you wan chop food, you no dey pray? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
blood of god! Bro dis na indirect savagry... Perfect execution

lol fam i saw ur works.. Kill them!! cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

Na once man dey die bruh... Tell it as it is.
i already told her abi u no see am... Wetin i won tell am again... If i tell too much she go dey irritated... Too much of everything is bad
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by MrCork: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
crackhead don't derail

..my niggggga..no one is stopping u from findin boyfriend...feel free!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:
oh really? cheesy but u for let her shakara deter u na cheesy
no worry i go catch her later

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by EmperorLee(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
i already told her abi u no see am... Wetin i won tell am again... If i tell too much she go dey irritated... Too much of everything is bad

I no see am bruh. Na so sha, Yorubas will say "Shooki lobe Oge" grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
4ckyou:
First of all a big thank you to the host for giving me the opportunity to express my feelings and to everybody viewing this thread

Dear Ireneony

How are you? and hope you are fine, am sorry I have to drag you into this I know you are busy but as they say opportunities don't come all the time, I know it's kinda funny but I have to confess honestly I have been waiting for opportunity like this some might call it a competition but to me it's a chance to express my feelings, from the moment I saw your pics and post on nairaland I have been fighting this strange battle that I don't understand, It's just like the seeker and the confessor which the seeker can't date the confessor because she will confess him and be under her command, but in this case I have feelings for you but I can't express it because no opportunity.

you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and yes God created the world in SIX days But I believe it took Him centuries to come up with someone as beautiful as u are, sometimes I do pray and call your name because you definitely look like an angel.

I always check your pictures on nairaland i even track you on Instagram just to see your pics, I can't go a day without viewing your profile to see if you have post another picture, and when I learnt that you half Edo my state, my feeling drastically increase not because am a tribalist who hate other tribes but because I feel a kinda of strong connection with anybody from my state, please irene (angel) If could be any part of you, I would be your tear, To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
can I tell you a secret? am a student and sometimes I feel lazy to read but when I think about you and see that a lazy person can't have future with you then i will pull my legs up and start reading just to come out with good grade for good work, if by chance I have the opportunity to be with you later on then I believe I will have the money to take good care of you because I believe someone like you deserve every good things of this world. it's funny right? you dont know me but yet you ginger me to read everyday.
During the day you always on my mind and even in the night you always in my dream, dreams are for dreaming I dream for you, Hearts are for beating mine beats for you, Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

ah!!!!! shocked shocked

mister tracker

na wah for you o shocked shocked

anways you try

make i go watch match

see you at full time

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Super story. Do most of them know what love is?. The thread is a joke sha. grin
can u imagine... Look at dis small girl ooo... What do u know abt love... Ifaslap u

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh this one dey find fvck o...........e don pass wooing cheesy cheesy

make i go watch second half jareh

1 Like 1 Share

4ckyou:

Dear Ireneony

ah!!!!! shocked shocked

mister tracker

na wah for you o shocked shocked

anways you try

make i go watch match

see you at full time
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Jfrankination(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

bros are you trying to woo the already wooed lady or is this a harmless question

i sense great uterior motive behind this question angry
lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by misspicy(f): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
4ckyou:

Dear Ireneony

This is nice smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by refiner(f): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Dumbo what rhymes in grace and frame? Can you point it out?
/ei/
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Divay22(f): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Lalas247 ,Benita27,Divay22 una dey miss romance film here oo cheesy
I dey try make i no miss o....
But network don vow to punish me for my stubborness cry cry

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
4ckyou:

Dear Ireneony

interesting write-up. Thanks i really appreciate your words. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Today? I didn't.

Iwo ni o ma fa ija wa not me. undecided undecided

How're you?
The one I sent some days back...

Playing victim card

I'm good but........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14)

[must Read]erotic Lesbian STORY : S*x Experience With My Secret Lover’s Sister / Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / I Need 9inch Dickk In My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.