Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] (14698 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol fam i saw ur works.. Kill them!! cool
u na boss na... Me na learner... U know how trap their azz... smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
can u imagine... Look at dis small girl ooo... What do u know abt love... Ifaslap u
Jokers!. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Jfrankination(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not really based in lagos, just grew up here.
oh! nice, enjoy Nigeria
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o

so you just ditch booby club for ukwu crew abi

no virgin latino virgin never been suuckd never been pressed never been pinched boobs for you again angry

oga dacovajnr come carry una member commot

and makydebbie is accepted into the family too........grin
He never ditched your crew as he was never one of you but one with God grin

Yeah Makky yaff joined lalas247 as the newest queen of the Crew grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
optional1:

who be your wife Sabi you post you wedding photos here and seun bless you ba..

abeg i take ur left balls take beg you leave me alone oh..
Eeyah she yaff vex for me as "wooers" no turnup...not Even one but 2 confused wooers..

Our mata na for better for worse grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

I no see am bruh. Na so sha, Yorubas will say "Shooki lobe Oge" grin
meaning! I no be yoruba
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
u na boss na... Me na learner... U know how trap their azz... smiley

lol lol get in fam.. Win tis shiii

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Jokers!. cheesy
next year competition, am wooing u angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by 4ckyou: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
ireneony:
interesting write-up. Thanks i really appreciate your words. kiss

thank you
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by shinarlaura(f): 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
and you fell already grin btw, where were you all day long? undecided

I almost fell cheesy.

Had some stuffs to take care of.

Hope u had a nice day wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol lol get in fam.. Win tis shiii
i think i did bro smiley well so she said though undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Eeyah she yaff vex for me as "wooers" no turnup...not Even one but 2 confused wooers..

Our mata na for better for worse grin
leave dis girl na. Abi na by force
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
i think i did bro smiley well so she said though undecided

lol u was A1
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by 4ckyou: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
misspicy:
This is nice smiley
tnx
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by dacovajnr: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
leave dis girl na. Abi na by force
You well so? angry family matter keep off
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by 4ckyou: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
ireneony:
interesting write-up. Thanks i really appreciate your words. kiss

but you didn't answer the question cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mimzyy please we're waiting for you. Who's the guy that swept you off your feet? wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by sconp: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2017
Who do I woo now o
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Blackhawk01: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
The one I sent some days back...

Playing victim card

I'm good but........

I honestly didn't.

LOL. You want me to talk abi, not doing that. Not here.

But kinni? undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrCork:

..my niggggga..no one is stopping u from findin boyfriend...feel free!! undecided
fuuvck off
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ireneony please what do you think about 4ckyou lines? Did he do enough justice? cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by ritababe(f): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
4ckyou:
First of all a big thank you to the host for giving me the opportunity to express my feelings and to everybody viewing this thread

Dear Ireneony

How are you? and hope you are fine, am sorry I have to drag you into this I know you are busy but as they say opportunities don't come all the time, I know it's kinda funny but I have to confess honestly I have been waiting for opportunity like this some might call it a competition but to me it's a chance to express my feelings, from the moment I saw your pics and post on nairaland I have been fighting this strange battle that I don't understand, It's just like the seeker and the confessor which the seeker can't date the confessor because she will confess him and be under her command, but in this case I have feelings for you but I can't express it because no opportunity.

you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and yes God created the world in SIX days But I believe it took Him centuries to come up with someone as beautiful as u are, sometimes I do pray and call your name because you definitely look like an angel.

I always check your pictures on nairaland i even track you on Instagram just to see your pics, I can't go a day without viewing your profile to see if you have post another picture, and when I learnt that you half Edo my state, my feeling drastically increase not because am a tribalist who hate other tribes but because I feel a kinda of strong connection with anybody from my state, please irene (angel) If could be any part of you, I would be your tear, To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
can I tell you a secret? am a student and sometimes I feel lazy to read but when I think about you and see that a lazy person can't have future with you then i will pull my legs up and start reading just to come out with good grade for good work, if by chance I have the opportunity to be with you later on then I believe I will have the money to take good care of you because I believe someone like you deserve every good things of this world. it's funny right? you dont know me but yet you ginger me to read everyday.
During the day you always on my mind and even in the night you always in my dream, dreams are for dreaming I dream for you, Hearts are for beating mine beats for you, Angels are for keeping. Can I keep you?

nice one.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Mimzyy(f): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Really nice. Thank you smiley

dmgr:

I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century to let u know that if you live to be a hundred,I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,so I never have to live without you.

I have million things to talk to you about but all I want in this world is you.

My heart began this journey the very first day I opened your profile ,I saw you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw you weren't perfect and I loved you more.

It was love at first sight,at last sight,at ever and ever sight.

Mimmzypie you know that overwhelming feeling of love? the one that makes you feel like you'd do anything for some one? only you can make me feel that way.

I want you to know that I am thinking about you right now even as am currently typing and no matter where you are and what you are doing just know that dmgr can't stop thinking about you.

Well they say a picture tells a thousand words but when I see yours all I see is three I LOVE U.

I always let my thoughts free so they could go anywhere but it's surprising how often they head in your direction.

It even reached an extent when sometimes I think of you when you are offline and smile to myself,people around will think I have gone nuts.

I know you deserve the world, and I know I can't give even half of it to you. So I'll give you the next best thing....my world.

mimmzypie you have gone deep in my heart where no feet could reach and I smile just at the mention of your moniker because it gives me waves of unfiltered yearning make me seek you like food.

I just want you, all of you, from your beautiful face and warm heart to your smiles and your laughs.

Though I can't bring the sun or moon to you, but I will promise to light your way brighter that both, and be at your side forever.

Though we haven't met yet, but if I were to describe the colour you represent, the I will go with the rainbow because you are beautiful,magical and finding someone as you is like finding a treasure.

And lastly just know that I will to anything and every thing to ensure that you stay happy forever.

My heart to you is given, do give yours to me so we could lock them up together, and throw away the key. Just know that I want you for always...days..years and eternities.

Come live in my heart.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Maxi112: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
4ckyou:

but you didn't answer the question cheesy
that's the least you can get bro, just woo and go. maybe hug your pillow this night!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Benita27:
Super story. Do most of them know what love is?. The thread is a joke sha. grin
u ehn grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Mimzyy(f): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Mimz
yy please we're waiting for you. Who's the guy that swept you off your feet? wink

Lol, they both did well. Can I take both of em to mama? grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mimzyy:

Lol, they both did well. Can I take both of em to mama? grin
Babe, you've to choose one. wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Divay22:

I dey try make i no miss o....
But network don vow to punish me for my stubborness cry cry
eya sorry o cheesy
might be weather dats d reason for d bad network sha cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Smallville10:
no worry i go catch her later
cheesy cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by HARDDON: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
If only words move benita27...... angry angry angry grin

cheesy tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
lefulefu:

u ehn grin grin
What's the take home here?. The girl in question or a gift?. grin
Maxi112:
that's the least you can get bro, just woo and go. maybe hug your pillow this night!

cheesy grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
HARDDON:
If only words move beni.ta27...... angry angry angry grin

cheesy tongue

Thank God you know some blandishment won't move me. grin

How're you?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

I Need 9inch Dickk In My Pussy / I Was Banging Her But Her Thing Was...ah...pics / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.