Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys (3952 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
I never used that.
Alright lady.
Re: Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys by Truth4eva: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Augustap:
It's like you've stayed in one place for too long. It can happen to anybody. Btw, ders a guy i know, he's uglier dn d word ugly and he's asthmatic.

Re: Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys by Augustap(f): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys by sekem: 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Crazy.

Stop generalizing.

You wan tell me say asthma don dey look face abi?

The way some people think sef. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys by ebako1: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
TIRED OF STRUGGLING WITH ASTHMA?

If you are fed up and tired of struggling with Asthma and symptoms like Chest Tightness, Migrain and Shortness of breath , then you need to do something about it.

You should not allow this to control and dictate your life. You need to take a stand against it and you need to start doing that today.

Why is Asthma so common? Because people don’t know how to treat, prevent, and avoid them NATURALLY.

FACT: 77% of all Those treating Asthma with Pharmaceutical Drugs suffer from reccurrence within months.(Source: Melbourne Health Centre)

That is why We introduce BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP which is made from carefully selected herbal extracts to help fight asthma, and CURE ASTHMA PERMANENTLY.

Getting Rid of Asthma is All About Restoring Happiness In Your Entire Life & Health In Your Body!

Get Betafil syrup today and say goodbye to asthma attack and live a healthier life. Place your order now.

Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
IG: @Betacure_asthma_syrup
FB: www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys by Ebakoultimate: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have developed a more effective natural treatment for Asthma, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal the inflamed airways and open up the lungs and improve the lungs function and increase amount of air flow.

Our Asthma syrup will boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthmatic problems completely.

We're proud to present you our ASTHMA SYRUP #Betafil.

The natural solution to ASTHMA and ALLERGIES.

Calls/Whatsapp: 09057017766 / 09067631055

Re: Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys by FalseOracle50: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Every sickness causing you pain and money waste will flee from your body right now in Jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cousins Gets Marry, Shows Off Their Wedding Certificate (See Photos) / What Made You Mgtow? / Never Go Broke....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.