Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Have Outgrown My Boyfriend; I Want To Move On - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Outgrown My Boyfriend; I Want To Move On (4959 Views)

My Mum Is Sleeping With My Boyfriend, I Will Kill Her / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Have Outgrown My Boyfriend; I Want To Move On by herlarho(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
I am sure that after u tell him......

he will kill u..........

mark my word........

HE

WILL

KILL

U.......
Re: I Have Outgrown My Boyfriend; I Want To Move On by PromiseUche(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wizklynd23:
Look at waht yhur saying while our poor Basil here love don't make am blind and his busy out there struggling to cherished her as much as he can, u think he even get time to sit down and be watching this kinda films... Even the poor Basil is watching such films, u think he may think this girl maybe thinking of such..don't u know this kind stuffs,where some pple believe there case is different because it happened with the other guy that doesn't mean it will happen with him
I don't hv this tym.
Re: I Have Outgrown My Boyfriend; I Want To Move On by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nma27:
Can imagine how broken that guy will be... 10 long years? How real is these kinda weird stories sef

whether real or not, we know such stories happen very often, as more and more women gladly date people in the aim to be financially rewarded. many women will openly demand money to pay their school fees etc, while it is obvious they have NO INTENTION of marrying the dude.

i think they BOTH should take the blame for what is happening as only a very foolish man will spend so much time AND money on a woman that isnt his wife.

Erums:
Reason i cant sponsor someone else child weda dead or not.....

so if the lady was your wife, you wouldnt try to upgrade her because she is someone else's child?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calabar Girl And Her Amaricana Boyfriend Smokes Crazy In The Abuja Club (photo) / . / Lagos Instagram Slay Queen With Big Boobs Shares Hot Konji Tempting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.