Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) (46247 Views)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
itsJude:
oya na, expect it in the next 15mins bro

OK bro but 15mins Don pass o.
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by ariklawani(f): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Iranu.
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by nep2ra(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na today?

This one wey grab like man?

Abeg, shift...

1 Like

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Xerox01(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
itsJude:

See who is talking

Look at your life cheesy and u are making mouth Send me every single person in your village acct number, make i change una destiny

While you dey arrange the acct numbers, take 2846392638362 glo 1000 go and sell it and feed
Bro I fit abuse you? I'm using MTN
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
paybak:
you have just called for trouble.. Itsjude will surely slaughter you. Crying for you already jefe.
lol the guy really savage am. It's as if u knew it.
He dugged the girl's profile comments and saw where the girl begged to lick a toilet just 4 the offer of $10M
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by CzarChris(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
itsJude:

See who is talking

Look at your life cheesy and u are making mouth Send me every single person in your village acct number, make i change una destiny

While you dey arrange the acct numbers, take 2846392638362 glo 1000 go and sell it and feed
Choi!

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2017
zinny377:
shocked I honestly cannot believe my eyes.

Truth is the moral decadence among our girls has reached such a level that calls for concern. Please I ask what's the essence of all this?
They call it fun, I call it shame.
Do you think everyone in that squad wishes her well?
Getting married isn't a paparazzi show. The core thing is staying married.
Watch this type of girl, she can't concentrate so much in her marriage. It will still be about this her squad. From advice, hangout, trending fashion, competition.
A man should be careful with a girl with so friends and squad as she may call it.
Keedu?

1 Like

Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by seunfape(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Combination of oloshos
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Enkay12: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2017
Wetin be this bikonu Shey they can't do bridal shower without having to naked themselves. Smh undecided
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by jackie35(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
decatalyst:
ALL i see are falling something lipsrsealed

Do they even have the something?
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by decatalyst(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
jackie35:

Do they even have the something?

I don't have the "something" sir.
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by lildush(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
veekid:
Fats
scrap.....
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by megareal: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Really not impressed.
Re: Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) by Dannonye(f): 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
where the curves? All this ugly stretchmarks loaded, peeled irish potato shaped dirty things? spit on the groom for marrying a woman that has dead friends

See dirty disease when this one get

Body shame no one

No one is perfect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Six Things You Should Never Do For A Man Even When In Love / I'm Doomed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.