Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See (4865 Views)

See Hilarious And Creative Drawing Of Slay Queens / Happy Birthday To Nevetsibot / Check Out This Drawing Of Jacksparr0w127 Made By Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
This
allow the guy drop bomb in peace biko cheesy cheesy cheesy how u dey self? Hope u prayed for me
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Oyindidi(f): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You wan show yourself abi
Take correction and stop forming
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by IamAirforce1: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Take correction and stop forming
I stopped taking kids like you serious long time ago
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Oyindidi(f): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I stopped taking kids like you serious long time ago
Me, kid? I no blame you
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Oyindidi(f): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
itsJude:
allow the guy drop bomb in peace biko cheesy cheesy cheesy how u dey self? Hope u prayed for me
I'm good, yeah
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
jizzz u guys r just hilarious.... See comments hahahahha i haf laf scata
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by harriet412(f): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nevetsibot , which part of lag do you stay
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is good o smiley
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
harriet412:
Nevetsibot , which part of lag do you stay
I stay in Ondo. just 3hrs from Lagos. why?
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Divay22:
Nice one
thanks Divay

1 Like

Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Wow! This is beautiful, really beautiful. kiss
Thank you bro
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Didn't know itsjude is these talented
Jude didn't do that Bro. I did.
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Beautiful as always
baba mi jacksparrow. eshey bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked shocked sad

1milli for a portrait? Oga..u dey used pencil ooo..besides i wanna put that on the receiving room grin
you think say Na ordinary pencil wey dem dey buy #20 I dey use? The time used to layer and layer graphite to reach dark values abeg... nor dey talk all those one nna.

sha bring Jude come
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Lightning07:
Pure talent bro keep it up. God's blessings fall on you wink
Thanks baba. his anointing fall on you too
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2017
julietkcee:
Wawu! Itx beauriful kiss
Thank you: D
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2017
sunshineG:
This is good o smiley
thank you baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Lalas247(f): 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow ! You are so talented wish I could draw like that more coins grin
Still waiting for mine sha .... patiently tongue
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lalas247:
Wow ! You are so talented wish I could draw like that more coins grin
Still waiting for mine sha .... patiently tongue

Lol... okay okay.. let's see about that. grin
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Beautiful! kiss kiss
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Lalas247(f): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Lol... okay okay.. let's see about that. grin
I refuse to pay grin
Warris it seff all my years in service u suppose don do am teh teh grin
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by NevetsIbot(m): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247:

I refuse to pay grin
Warris it seff all my years in service u suppose don do am teh teh grin
which service have you rendered hahahahaha. carry your hour glass shape go one side before you tempt me. grin
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Lalas247(f): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
which service have you rendered hahahahaha. carry your hour glass shape go one side before you tempt me. grin
Lol haha grin u too funny
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol haha grin u too funny

Good morning girl grin

Curly hair really suites you wink
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Lalas247(f): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:

Good morning girl grin

Curly hair really suites you wink
Morning shocked Lol u hun are something else
Where u pop out from shocked ooh guesss what cherry was looking for u .. she showed up few weeks back

Thanks @ hair
Just seen yours kiss I stole the look from u haha grin
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Morning shocked Lol u hun are something else
Where u pop out from shocked ooh guesss what cherry was looking for u .. she showed up few weeks back

Thanks @ hair
Just seen yours kiss I stole the look from u haha grin

I noticed that too my twinny grin

Shut up! Cherryice is back? China girl, I miss you kiss

I miss the days of the 3 musketeers grin

Misclazy and psycho rebel grin grin grin

Nl is dead beyond anything nowadays. I dislike most of the regular commenters undecided

Lame crowd especially this year. lipsrsealed I don't care that's how I feel. How are you? How's work going?

1 Like

Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Lalas247(f): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:

I noticed that too my twinny grin

Shut up! Cherryice is back? China girl, I miss you kiss

I miss the days of the 3 musketeers grin

Misclazy and psycho rebel grin grin grin

Nl is dead beyond anything nowadays. I dislike most of the regular commenters undecided

Lame crowd especially this year. lipsrsealed I don't care that's how I feel. How are you? How's work going?
She was here for like 30 mins lol bless her
Her Little man all grown up .. we all need to catch up ... baddest beeches ever graced Nl yessir

Oh missclassy on rip or she hiding not seen her yet .. rebel has changed u know .. we made up few months back but he really has changed .. you know the oldies tired now of beefing lol been there done that so he cool he is around somewhere

Truckpusher was about too n sexkills dunno if u cht to them .
@ bolder lol I know you well ... most hate me still u know I'm like a bee but ppl who know me know I chat a lot so they used to it
Yh but you are right it's not like d good ole days with Squad ... fun times ... now just certain ppl who are dead thinking they alive grin cry

We didn't even have proper summer sad sad times
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2017
Lalas247:

She was here for like 30 mins lol bless her
Her Little man all grown up .. we all need to catch up ... baddest beeches ever graced Nl yessir

Oh missclassy on rip or she hiding not seen her yet .. rebel has changed u know .. we made up few months back but he really has changed .. you know the oldies tired now of beefing lol been there done that so he cool he is around somewhere

Truckpusher was about too n sexkills dunno if u cht to them .
@ bolder lol I know you well ... most hate me still u know I'm like a bee but ppl who know me know I chat a lot so they used to it
Yh but you are right it's not like d good ole days with Squad ... fun times ... now just certain ppl who are dead thinking they alive grin cry

We didn't even have proper summer sad sad times

Bless cherry and her big man now grin

I know, I see you bouncing around chatting to everyone grin grin

Lala the social butterfly grin even though your social ways gets you into so much drama. I admire how quickly you forgive and forget though. I hold on to grudges lipsrsealed I find it hard to be close to someone after they hurt me. undecided

Worst summer and it's over in a couple of weeks but we get warm winters so I'm not complaining.

I see truckpusher, and kingtom around grin

I don't like the new nerd version of rebel grin grin I see he's changed though. We really should catch up embarassed
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
I called truckpusher 3x and like beetlejuice he's here grin
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Truckpusher(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2017
I have this feeling that someone is gossiping about me here shocked
Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Truckpusher(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
I called truckpusher 3x and like beetlejuice he's here grin

Re: A Drawing Of Nevetsibot By Nevetsibot. Comman See by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2017
And he still forming something else grin grin grin

So you can't quote people now? Is the wifey on nl... still grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Ways You can Enjoy Sex With Your Partner / Nollywood Actor Charles Okocha Releases Sex Tape (video) / I Love Her But I Cant Deal With The Way She Talks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.