Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. (7206 Views)

What Makes You Think Divided Nigeria Will Be Better Than This One / Prof Sagay Says Corruption Has Greatly Reduced Under Buhari's Government / Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Deedeedee4:

You are a mad Igbo man! Always crying victim. You expect the Oba of Lagos to keep silent when you called his land a no man's land . Infact, may it never be well with you Igbo pigs. When Jonathan was president, you E-bowl pigs benefitted enormorsly from his regime. He appointed many of your cursed tribesmen into higher positions and you saw nothing wrong with his regime. He gave you contracts and you saw nothing wrong with his regime. You did not remember marginalisation then because you occupied every position in his adminstration. You did not remember hate when a foolish billionaire from your tribe called Yoruba people ewedu and Amala people!
Immediately gej lost the election, that was when your bitterness started. We were all here when you all were calling Yoruba people slaves because of their support for Buhari.
May it never be well with you E-bowl pigs!!!
Cursed tribe!!

Even though you are partly correct, your choice of words is rather unsavory. You are barking up the wrong tree as the igbos would continue to agitate. That is their style. We all know how to tame them: ignore button. You don't loathe them more than I do. You better don't burst an artery while trying to express how you feel.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Diademk07:

But don't you think the Fulani herdmen would listen to Buhari than Osibanjo if only Buhari could talk to them which he never did?

That's one of the areas Buhari disappointed me. Till today, he's never said a "love-vendor" about the Fulani herdmen which is a shame!

He was just being true to type. We have been deceived. No need to cry over spilt milk.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Deedeedee4:

You are a mad Igbo man! Always crying victim. You expect the Oba of Lagos to keep silent when you called his land a no man's land . Infact, may it never be well with you Igbo pigs. When Jonathan was president, you E-bowl pigs benefitted enormorsly from his regime. He appointed many of your cursed tribesmen into higher positions and you saw nothing wrong with his regime. He gave you contracts and you saw nothing wrong with his regime. You did not remember marginalisation then because you occupied every position in his adminstration. You did not remember hate when a foolish billionaire from your tribe called Yoruba people ewedu and Amala people!
Immediately gej lost the election, that was when your bitterness started. We were all here when you all were calling Yoruba people slaves because of their support for Buhari.
May it never be well with you E-bowl pigs!!!
Cursed tribe!!
The thing don pepper this one Eh,e enter am....sadly I can't help but ask,are you a Yoruba mozlem or Sudanese christain.....or both?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 12:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What has Buhari ever done to bring us together? Apart from a visit to Ogun state to visit his bosom friend amosun, which other southern city has he visited? What has been his response to the Fulani carnage across Nigeria. His record is there for all to see. We can't wait for 2019. Any other liberal northerner would be just fine to complete their time.

You're quite right. Buhari goofed in that area but I won't say he's the sole reason Nigeria is tribally divided, rather it was Jonathan and the Ibos who premeditated it.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
The rallies by Shiites cost them many lives and CB who wasn't even beaten by anybody is what you're calling being killed. Be honest with yourself and tell us the difference between what the Shiites were doing and what Kanu is doing? What would you call it had the state applied the same measure to iPOB as they did to the Shiites? I am sure you'd call it massacre of Christians.

God bless you for this post. The level of restraint by this government towards Kanu and his followers is astounding. We need to start being honest with each other and not see everything through a narrow prism tribal and regional division.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

The thing don pepper this one Eh,e enter am....sadly I can't help but ask,are you a Yoruba mozlem or Sudanese christain.....or both?

Quit trying to divide Yorubas on the basis of religion. It won't work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MrMaestro: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You have said the truth but your yoruba muslim brothers will soon attack you and ensure this thread is deleted. You sef know na.
Yoruba Muslim? Or the ibo jews?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:
Btw, Buhari didn't divide Nigeria. It was Jonathan and the Ibos.

The Jonaeediot who kept laughing while his Ibo comrades were denigrating Yoruba race even right before the Election. The same Ibo who already started their foolishness before Buhari even came to Aso rock.

That said, I won't say Apc government has been great so far.
Tell us how Igbos and jona divided Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2017
BAILMONEY:
BE PROUD OF YOUR AFONJA MUSLIM HERITAGE BRUH grin

Vedaxcool is no Yoruba though.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 12:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Take it easy deedeeee. That is the way they roll. You don't have to take it on him. I am the agent provocateur here. I prefer I be bashed as I did this thread and I am ready to take the insults. I have been called igbo since Saturday for saying the truth and I won't stop. The nation is too heated and needs to be calmed by the leader we voted for. We ain't getting that and our people are more divided than ever.
Your grouse started as you said, by being banned by your fellow Yorubaman. I too was banned for a week for opening a thread on "Why the Igbo should be allowed to go." I reached a different conclusion from you, thinking that the site is being controlled by Igbo. I maybe wrong or right, I felt hurt because I never saw my article as abusive of any tribe but the mods termed it so. The difference with you is I let it slide knowing I may be wrong in my conclusions.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2017
Guestlander:

God bless you for this post. The level of restraint by this government towards Kanu and his followers is astounding. We need to start being honest with each other and not see everything through a narrow prism tribal and regional division.

If the government can handle the consequences, they should by all means arrest Kanu. Who is holding them from arresting him? We don't know more than the government so let us desist from praising them for not being alive to their responsibility.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Deedeedee4: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I was wondering why you didn't say it earlier. Yea, I am an igbo man from Ogun state. Well, your President's silence is loud. His body language esoteric. All he needs is to continue this style and the country might burn. We don't want no war.
See, i dont like Buhari, but i have noticed that this Igbos people bitterness and pain all boils down to the 2015 election. They are so pained that Yoruba people did not vote for gej. This is what i see everyday. I have also noticed that the many of these Igbos support Biafra not because they really want it, but because of 2015 election they lost( which is not my business anyway). This is the reason why they insult Yoruba people all the time; both the ones that support Biafra and the ones that dont support it.
I do not like Nigeria at all. This is why i support Biafra. I just support anything that will split this country. I am tired of the backwardness of the country. I believe that Yoruba people will do better on their own. Everyone knows that Nigeria will not work.
Only fools will keep deceiving themselves.
I will never accept any insult on my tribe!
Never!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Quit trying to divide Yorubas on the basis of religion. It won't work.
i don't have to,religion is a strong thing the Muslims can never agree with you as a christain in Nigerian politics even if you have thesame father and mother.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Deedeedee4: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

You're quite right. Buhari goofed in that area but I won't say he's the sole reason Nigeria is tribally divided, rather it was Jonathan and the Ibos who premeditated it.
You get brain jare.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MrMaestro: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:
i don't have to,religion is a strong thing the Muslims can never agree with you as a christain in Nigerian politics even if you have thesame father and mother.
does the same ring true for ibo Jews and ibo Christians?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
Your grouse started as you said, by being banned by your fellow Yorubaman. I too was banned for a week for opening a thread on "Why the Igbo should be allowed to go." I reached a different conclusion from you, thinking that the site is being controlled by Igbo. I maybe wrong or right, I felt hurt because I never saw my article as abusive of any tribe but the mods termed it so. The difference with you is I let it slide knowing I may be wrong in my conclusions.

So you think I am a deserter right? Far from it. I have just resolved to advocate for issues as it affects me as a person. I now see the futility of fighting for a tribe I love because the tribe doesn't want to be saved. Our lack of direction is astounding to even me a Yoruba man. I won't lose sleep over the tribe anymore. At this stage in my life, I immediate concern is to see how to survive what Nigeria has become. I am not bitter ooo. Me ke?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

Tell us how Igbos and jona divided Nigeria.

Kanu supported 1 Nigeria throughout Gej tenure but started spitting brimstones as soon as Buhari came on board. That's not to mention the venom behind Kanu's words and his hate speeches on the Yorubas and the North.

And were you living under the rock when your Arthur Eze was denigrating Yoruba race, calling them Amala and Ewedu people who should be left ignored, right in front of Jonathan who was seen laughing? Or when your folks were mocking Yorubas when they spoke out on marginalisation?

Abegi, goan sidon

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:13am On Aug 16, 2017
MrMaestro:
does the same ring true for ibo Jews and ibo Christians?
You coined those words to confuse and give yourselves organisms..they are thesame thing to us!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If the government can handle the consequences, they should by all means arrest Kanu. Who is holding them from arresting him? We don't know more than the government so let us desist from praising them for not being alive to their responsibility.

Nnamdi is not bigger than El Zakizaki, and if Zakizaki he can be contained, I'm pretty sure Kanu can be contained.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Deedeedee4:

See, i dont like Buhari, but i have noticed that this Igbos people bitterness and pain all boils down to the 2015 election. They are so pained that Yoruba people did not vote for gej. This is what i see everyday. I have also noticed that the many of these Igbos support Biafra not because they really want it, but because of 2015 election they lost( which is not my business anyway). This is the reason why they insult Yoruba people all the time; both the ones that support Biafra and the ones that dont support it.
I do not like Nigeria at all. This is why i support Biafra. I just support anything that will split this country. I am tired of the backwardness of the country. I believe that Yoruba people will do better on their own. Everyone knows that Nigeria will not work.
Only fools will keep deceiving themselves.
I will never accept any insult on my tribe!
Never!!

God bless you my brother. I share most of your sentiments. On the igbo matter, they should be ignored as I advocated in an earlier post. Their own style of politicking is by claiming marginalization and they have grown used to it. They are the least ready for secession as they don't have their sh!t together. Their sh!t is sprewned all over Nigeria. That is why they are freaking out over the quit notice by the Hausa. They have a lot to lose and they know it. I don't take the serious anymore. It is that bad. Bottom line, we all can't fight for our tribes talk less of Nigeria. All we need to do as young men is save our selves from this mess called naija.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MrMaestro: 12:18am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

You coined those words to confuse and give yourselves organisms..they are thesame thing to us!
Oh really? Are you sure? Because I don't think igbo Christians think the Igbo history and culture comes from Israel. Or do you?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

Kanu supported 1 Nigeria throughout Gej tenure but started spitting brimstones as soon as Buhari came on board. That's not to mention the venom behind Kanu's words and his hate speeches about the Yorubas and the North.

And were you living under the rock when your Arthur Eze was denigrating Yoruba race, calling them Amala and Ewedu people who should be left ignored, right in front of Jonathan who was seen laughing? Or when your folks were mocking Yorubas when they speak out on marginalisation?

Abegi, goan sidon
Did radio Biafra start after 2015 election?
If no,then you have no case!

Now,let's assume everything started after 2015 election,How is it Yorubas bussiness if we say we want out after an election?

You guys couldn't mind your bussiness and resist the temptation to pokenose,you just had to lick the north's a55!

It was the one opportunity for the south to tell the north that it cannot always have its way,but you guys blew it..

We Igbos do not have a problem with the north,the issue is buhari in person!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Guestlander:

Nnamdi is not bigger than El Zakizaki, and if Zakizaki he can be contained, I'm pretty sure Kanu can be contained.

Ok, go shoot Kanu in the eye and kill his siblings right there in the east. Goodluck with that. The consequences of that might teach the Ayatollah that not all problems are nails that need to be hammered.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:20am On Aug 16, 2017
MrMaestro:

Oh really? Are you sure? Because I don't think igbo Christians think the Igbo history and culture comes from Israel. Or do you?
Can you identify the "igbo Christians"?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Deedeedee4: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

Kanu supported 1 Nigeria throughout Gej tenure but started spitting brimstones as soon as Buhari came on board. That's not to mention the venom behind Kanu's words and his hate speeches on the Yorubas and the North.

And were you living under the rock when your Arthur Eze was denigrating Yoruba race, calling them Amala and Ewedu people who should be left ignored, right in front of Jonathan who was seen laughing? Or when your folks were mocking Yorubas when they spoke out on marginalisation?

Abegi, goan sidon
They also called Lagos a no man's land. They are cursed
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Deedeedee4: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2017
Guestlander:

Another nonsense!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok, go shoot Kanu in the eye and kill his siblings right there in the east. Goodluck with that. The consequences of that might teach the Ayatollah that not all problems are nails that need to be hammered.

Nah, nobody will shoot Kanu. I hope it doesn't come to that but everything depends on his actions and activities going forward.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

Now,let's assume everything started after 2015 election,How is it Yorubas bussiness if we say we want out after an election?

You guys couldn't mind your bussiness and resist the temptation to pokenose,you just had to lick the north's a55!

It was the one opportunity for the south to tell the north that it cannot always have its way,but you guys blew it..

Your ancestors has been the one licking the North ass since time memorials! Have you forgotten Zik put us into 1 Nigeria? Have you forgotten your fore fathers million man march for Abacha? If you have little knowledge on history, go get a book cos this aint lecture room, dummy.

And who's holding you in Nigeria? You expect us to keep mum while you insult us and make hates speeches? What kind of bullshitt is this?

Btw, we all saw the video where your Emperor, Kanu stated he's against anyone who wants to destroy Nigeria and let me inform you Jonathan was at the helm at the time!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Yorubas should stay on their lane and leave Igbo problem for the Igbos! But if you have made up your mind to keep humping from one Biafra thread to another,instead of supporting our struggle you choose to ridicule and defame it,then pikin wey say im mama no go sleep,him too no go sleep!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 12:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What has Buhari ever done to bring us together? Apart from a visit to Ogun state to visit his bosom friend amosun, which other southern city has he visited? What has been his response to the Fulani carnage across Nigeria. His record is there for all to see. We can't wait for 2019. Any other liberal northerner would be just fine to complete their time.
Alcatraz, let me tell you the typical thinking of northerners as regards this Fulani issue. I am a northerner. We were all surprised as to how the Fulani who is concerned about cows and grasses would suddenly turn to destabilizing force for the PMB administration. The north has lived with Fulanis for hundreds of years but we've never envisaged or experienced such violence being adduced to the Fulani, even though there should always be herdsman-farmer skirmishes. It is still an alien concept to the northerner for a Fulani with a gun. We see it as just politics, or they're not even Fulani, or are being sponsored by interest groups to destabilize the country, which certainly Buhari won't do. As for issues of Buhari not visiting southern states, why should it be southern states specifically? He can discharge his duties without gallivanting to all the states. But still, even the northern states he doesn't so much visit. We don't need his visits if we're satisfied with what he's doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 12:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Deedeedee4:

They also called Lagos a no man's land. They are cursed

Exactly! They kept telling us how they were going to put their chosen candidate on the seat..

Bunch of losers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Deedeedee4: 12:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

You are still pained about the 2015 election. Eyah pele. Take panadol. There is nothing like south. We south-westerners are not part of your "south".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Roasted Corn Of Electricity", Tinubu Drops Another One. / Jamilu PDP Chieftain Over 50,000 PDP Members Joins APC In Gombe State / Ekiti Boosts Road Infrastructure As Oyebanji Signs Rural Access Roads Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.