Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. (7207 Views)

What Makes You Think Divided Nigeria Will Be Better Than This One / Prof Sagay Says Corruption Has Greatly Reduced Under Buhari's Government / Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:30am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

Your ancestors has been the one licking the North ass since time memorials! Have you forgotten Zik put us into 1 Nigeria? Have you forgotten your fore fathers million man march for Abacha? If you have little knowledge on history, go get a book cos this aint lecture room, dummy.

And who's holding you in Nigeria? You expect us to keep mum while you insult us and make hates speeches? What kind of bullshitt is this?

Btw, we all saw the video where your Emperor, Kanu stated he's against anyone who wants to destroy Nigeria and let me inform you Jonathan was at the helm at the time!
You have now forgotten about "how Igbos are dividing Nigeria" after I burst your bubble abi?

Anyway,the question remains how is it of concern to you the Yorubas if the Igbos want out,election or no election!

Why do you feel threatened,why can't you mind your bussiness?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by BAILMONEY: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2017
WHO BAN AZEEZABUBAKAR1angry
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
Alcatraz, let me tell you the typical thinking of northerners as regards this Fulani issue, I am a northerner. We were all surprised as to how the Fulani who is concerned about cows and grasses would suddenly turn to destabilizing force for the PMB administration. The north has lived with Fulanis for hundreds of years but we've never envisaged or experienced such violence being adduced to the Fulani, even though there should always be herdsman-farmer skirmishes. It is still an alien concept to the northerner for a Fulani with a gun. We see it as just politics, or they're not even Fulani, or being sponsored by interest groups to destabilize the country, which certainly Buhari won't do. As for issues of buhari not visiting southern states, why should it be southern states specifically? He can discharge his duties without gallivanting to all the states. But still, even the northern states he doesn't so much visit. We don't need his visits if we're satisfied with what he's doing.

This is just nonsense!

We all know why the Fulani are on rampant! It's because they know they have someone in government to give them a pat on the back and believe me, they are quite uneducated to see that their actions keeps destabilising Buhari's government, all they are concerned about is having full access to grazing fields to feed their cows but the worst thing is Buhari didn't even speak out once nor warn his brothers. I remembered Jona sending out the armies to combat the same fools in Benue few years ago.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by jamesibor: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2017
Guestlander:
What a load of bull crap. Buhari divided Nigeria in what way exactly?

First by dividing the country into 97% and 5% constituencies.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

This is just nonsense!

We all know why the Fulani are on rampant! It's because they know they have someone in government to give them a pat on the back and believe me, they are quite uneducated to see that their actions keeps destabilising Buhari's government, all they are concerned about is having full access to grazing fields to feed their cows but the worst thing is Buhari didn't even speak out once nor warn his brothers. I remembered Jona sending out the armies to combat the same fools in Benue few years ago.
You have not answered me o!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 12:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

You have now forgotten about "how Igbos are dividing Nigeria" after I burst your bubble abi?

Anyway,the question remains how is it of concern to you the Yorubas if the Igbos want out,election or no election!

Why do you feel threatened,why can't you mind your bussiness?

Lol. Where did I renege on my claim? The fact is Ibo divided Nigeria along the tribal line and Kanu was for 1 Nigeria until after the election.

And no one would bat an eye if you left Nigeria today. All we want is you should go about in a sensible way. Get your senators, Ekwermandu, governors to support your secession moves and table in their bids at the senate. But let me inform you we will return every hate speeches and insults in numbers!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Deedeedee4: 12:40am On Aug 16, 2017
jamesibor:

First by dividing the country into 97% and 5% constituencies.
This is the lie you Igbos always tell to justify your hate towards the man. You have always hated that man even before he made that statement.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2017
Guestlander:

Nnamdi is not bigger than El Zakizaki, and if Zakizaki he can be contained, I'm pretty sure Kanu can be contained.
Definitely, Nnamdi is not one tenth of El Zakzaky when it comes to fearlessness and strong-headedness.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

Lol. Where did I renege on my claim? The fact is Ibo divided Nigeria along the tribal line and Kanu was for 1 Nigeria until after the election.

And no one would bat an eye if you leave Nigeria today. All we want is you should go about in a sensible way. Get your senators, Ekwermandu, governors to support your secession moves and table in their bids at the senate. But let me inform you we will return every hate speeches and insults in numbers!
1)tell us how Igbos and Jonah divided Nigeria!
2)it's not up to the Yorubas to tell us how to go about our agitation!

The exchange of hate speeches is as a result of "for every reaction,there is a preceding action"

So guys should stop giving us the excuse that it's because of the hate speech that is why the agitation is void!

If you are scared of an imminent breakup,come out clean!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

1)tell us how Igbos and Jonah divided Nigeria!
2)it's not up to the Yorubas to tell us how to go about our agitation!

The exchange of hate speeches is as a result of "for every reaction,there is a preceding action"

So guys should stop giving us the excuse that it's because of the hate speech that is why the agitation is void!

If you are scared of an imminent breakup,come out clean!

Don't quote me next time.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MrMaestro: 12:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

Can you identify the "igbo Christians"?
Yeah, the ones not walking around with a Jewish cap on their head following Kanu like idiots.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

Don't quote me next time.
Then why did you quote me?i intentionally took my time to expose your ignorance,because if left unchecked it may go down as facts to gullible jamb candidates like yourself!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:50am On Aug 16, 2017
MrMaestro:

Yeah, the ones not walking around with a Jewish cap on their head following Kanu like idiots.
Everyone follows Kanu,everyone...you dare not! cheesy
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MrMaestro: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

Everyone follows Kanu,everyone...you dare not! cheesy
Except for ohaneze, Igbo politicians, igbos in Lagos, northern igbos, and damn near every other igbo. Wow, even I didn't realize how disunited you all are. grin
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 12:56am On Aug 16, 2017
MrMaestro:

Except for ohaneze, Igbo politicians, igbos in Lagos, northern igbos, and damn near everyone else. grin
Igbo is Igbo,and politics is politics!
Don't confuse yourself.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

Did radio Biafra start after 2015 election?
If no,then you have no case!

Now,let's assume everything started after 2015 election,How is it Yorubas bussiness if we say we want out after an election?

We Igbos do not have a problem with the north,the issue is buhari in person!
I had the opportunity of listening to Radio Biafra pre-2015 and I can categorically tell you that KANU abuse the Hausas and Yorubas, but especially the Hausas.
And let me address this issue of it's nobody's concern what Kanu does or Biafra is none of our business. It is. It cannot be excised out of Nigeria without having an effect on the rest. As for Kanu, don't expect that he'll abuse others without getting a dose back. The dude won't know how much he's hated till he steps out to visit the North or Yorubaland.
And BTW, I've never heard Radio Biafra abuse GEJ when he's at the helm. So why Buhari? Is that not dividing the country, as some would defend PMB even if they not his fans?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2017
MrMaestro:

Except for ohaneze, Igbo politicians, igbos in Lagos, northern igbos, and damn near every other igbo. Wow, even I didn't realize how disunited you all are. grin
Unity indeed from your kings grin

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MrMaestro: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

Igbo is Igbo,and politics is politics!
Don't confuse yourself.
There's nothing confusing about northern igbos distancing themselves by saying they're "northern igbos", and not with Kanu. There's nothing confusing about ohaneze "disowning kanu,", and there's nothing confusing about Lagos igbos telling kanu not to come to Lagos. Those are as clear as day. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MrMaestro: 1:05am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:

Unity indeed from your kings grin
Well one has elected to throw igbos into the Lagos lagoon if they try anything, and the other was on lagos TV the other day promoting Yoruba culture and its unmatched primordial history. So I'd say they're both on the same page despite their half a second social incident. Nice try though. grin
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:

I had the opportunity of listening to Radio Biafra pre-2015 and I can categorically tell you that KANU abuse the Hausas and Yorubas, but especially the Hausas.
And let me address this issue of it's nobody's concern what Kanu does or Biafra is none if our business. It is. It cannot be excised out of Nigeria without having an effect on the rest. As for KANU, don't expect that he'll abuse others without getting a dose back. The dude won't know how much he's hated till he steps out to visit the North or Yorubaland.
And BTW, I've never heard Radio Biafra abuse GEJ when he's at the helm. So why Buhari? Is that not dividing the country, as some would defend PMB even if they not his fans?
listen,Kanu may have his flaws,but it's not today the Hausas started calling Igbos iyamiri(mockery),or the Yorubas showing hatred to Igbos when fasola deported Igbos to the onitsha bridge!

Those statements Kanu made are not enough for the Yorubas to be attacking Biafra,there is something else!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 1:07am On Aug 16, 2017
MrMaestro:

There's nothing confusing about northern igbos distancing themselves by saying they're "northern igbos", and not with Kanu. There's nothing confusing about ohaneze "disowning kanu,", and there's nothing confusing about Lagos igbos telling kanu not to come to Lagos. Those are as clear as day. grin
Does it make them all less Christians?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

This is just nonsense!

All you know about the Fulani is prejudiced. You only see them on farms or crossing roads, and you proclaim the Fulanis are a nuisance and have taken everywhere. Holding onto land is an alien concept to the Fulani. They value mobility to sedentarism. It's a way of life. Don't worry yourself, they're not concerned about taking over your lands. That's why they're called nomads.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by BAILMONEY: 1:16am On Aug 16, 2017
MrMaestro:

Oh really? Are you sure? Because I don't think igbo Christians think the Igbo history and culture comes from Israel. Or do you?
DID YOUR QURAN NOT TELL YOU THAT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS ARE ONE QURAN 5:51... CAN YOU SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMSgrin
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
All you know about the Fulani is prejudiced. You only see them on farms or crossing roads, and you proclaim the Fulanis are a nuisance and have taken everywhere. Holding onto land is an alien concept to the Fulani. They value mobility to sedentarism. It's a way of life. Don't worry yourself, they're not concerned about taking over your lands. That's why they're called nomads.

And killing the farmers is what? Destroying their farms is what? What is bad is bad and we should have no problem condemning it.

Btw, nomadic way is quite archaic, what happens to ranching? Why can't they buy a fertile land in the south and use it for their grazing activities?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Okoroawusa: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Pls who started this yoryba christian/yoruba muslims dichotomy?
It is becoming boring
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by BAILMONEY: 1:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Pls who started this yoryba christian/yoruba muslims dichotomy?

It is becoming boring
YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE EVIL angry
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 1:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Thewrath:
listen,Kanu may have his flaws,but it's not today the Hausas started calling Igbos iyamiri(mockery),or the Yorubas showing hatred to Igbos when fasola deported Igbos to the onitsha bridge!

Those statements Kanu made are not enough for the Yorubas to be attacking Biafra,there is something else!
That word "N.....," arose out of the civil war. But you know why; the Hausas thought the ringleaders of the 1966 coup who were Igbo were partial in their coup by killing Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa, and other notable northerners and westerners, while leaving Zik and many easterners alive. Worse was, the Igbo were taunting the northerners to their faces in the north, by carrying the pictures of their dead leaders and celebrating. What do you expect the northerners to do in this case; just resign and do nothing?
As people don't learn any lesson, these taunts and abuses, especially by Kanu and online Igbos are what are being repeated now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by nedu666: 1:38am On Aug 16, 2017
vedaxcool:

Better you ignore the tribalist scum, he in his own words said he supported my previous post because we are from the same tribe (I am not), in the same thread he complains about division he demands Osinbajo has failed the south not Nigeria the South, that is the thinking of a narrow minded individual who blames other for being narrow minded!
the greatest fool and animal with no self worth. denying your tribe just to pls a fulani man. wat a damn fucking shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:

And killing the farmers is what? Destroying their farms is what? What is bad is bad and we should have no problem condemning it.

Btw, nomadic way is quite archaic, what happens to ranching? Why can't they buy a fertile land in the south and use it for their grazing activities?
There's always farmer/herdsman skirmishes, as I told you in northern Nigeria for hundreds of years, but the difference is it's not a political issue. It's resolved amicably. And I've told you the concept of Fulani herdsman with a gun cannot be understood by the northerner. Any Fulani with a gun is no more a herdsman. He's either an armed robber or a political mercenary.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Diademk07: 1:46am On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
There's always farmer/herdsman skirmishes, as I told you in northern Nigeria for hundreds of years, but the difference is it's not a political issue. It's resolved amicably. And I've told you the concept of Fulani herdsman with a gun cannot be understood by the northerner. Any Fulani with a gun is no more a herdsman. He's either an armed robber or a political mercenary.

But they are herdsmen! We've seen the pictures where they had their ak47 armed on their shoulders and they are herdsmen. This aint political mercenary, they are just getting bolder because their brother is in power and he hasn't condemned them hence, they feel they are doing the right thing. That's more reason I feel Buhari should have talked to them because I think they would listen to him more than anyone.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Thewrath(m): 1:46am On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
That word "N.....," arose out of the civil war. But you know why; the Hausas thought the ringleaders of the 1966 coup who were Igbo were partial in their coup by killing Sardauna, Tafawa Balewa, and other notable northerners and westerners, while leaving Zik and many easterners alive. Worse was, the Igbo were taunting the northerners to their faces in the north, by carrying the pictures of their dead leaders and celebrating. What do you expect the northerners to do in this case; just resign and do nothing?
As people don't learn any lesson, these taunts and abuses, especially by Kanu and online Igbos are what are being repeated now.
Everyone lost in the war after it was over,but the Hausa and Yorubas never moved on,they still call us mockery names,that's the point...a typical Yoruba man detest an igboman right even before the 2015 election.
So tell me what is hate and hate speech if not this!
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by nedu666: 1:48am On Aug 16, 2017
Diademk07:
I've always doubted if Vedaxcool is a Yoruba. He's just like caseless who pretended to be Yoruba until the Ife saga showed his true colour. Vedaxcool is no Yoruba.
vedacool is a yoruba man proper but is a coward even while hiding online. so cowardly dat he denies his root and insults his parents and ancestors. even awolowo would turn in his grave at dis kind of neva been seen before hausa arse licking dude head is so stuck inside fulani ass dat u cant pull it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Official Statement On UN Building Bomb Blast / Lagos May Shut Abattoir Market / “El-Rufai’s Intelligence Is Governed By ego” – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.