Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. (7449 Views)

What Makes You Think Divided Nigeria Will Be Better Than This One / Prof Sagay Says Corruption Has Greatly Reduced Under Buhari's Government / Olawepo Hashim Vows To Reconcile Divided Nigeria, Fix Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Osinbajo is a push over who can't even speak up for himself not to talk of fellow citizens. If I start talking about his weakness, we won't leave here. He has not only failed Christians, he has failed RCCG, Ogun State (My dear state as we ain't no pushovers), he has also failed the South. I do not reckon with him as he is a pastor who may not be inclined to play real politics. I rather not discuss him,please.

That is your own opinion of Osinbajo, what is certain and what we all know is that he is in charge in Abuja and if things are going wrong it is only fair to lay the blame at his feet rather than someone who is on the sick bed in London.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
The attack on CB is an ominous sign of what to expect on or after October 1st. I advise all sensible southerners to relocate for the time being. There is a limit to hateful politics. How many times has the President addressed his citizens to calm the tension in the polity?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guestlander:

That is your own opinion of Osinbajo, what is certain and what we all know is that he is in charge in Abuja and if things are going wrong it is only fair to lay the blame at his feet rather than someone who is on the sick bed in London.

We both know Pastor Yemi is not in charge at Aso rock. He is merely acting "on paper". The main men are Abba Kyari, Babagana Munguno and Mamman daura. We yorubas ain't fools. We know what is going on but God is on the throne.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We both know Pastor Yemi is not in charge at Aso rock. He is merely acting "on paper". The main men are Abba Kyari, Babagana Munguno and Mamman daura. We yorubas ain't fools. We know what is going on but God is on the throne.

If those men you mentioned are in charge why then did you accuse Buhari of dividing Nigeria because of what happened to Charlie Boy in Abuja?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guestlander:

If those men you mentioned are in charge why then did you accuse Buhari of dividing Nigeria because of what happened to Charlie Boy in Abuja?

What is this you are trying to do? Cross examine me? Are they all not in cahoots? Please do not try to deflect from the facts on ground. Buhari even if bed ridden has the capacity and force of will to calm frayed nerves in the nation he governs. He is the commander in chief of the armed forces. His body language alone is enough to affect state policy. You are not arguing with a kid here.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Osinbajo is a push over who can't even speak up for himself not to talk of fellow citizens. If I start talking about his weakness, we won't leave here. He has not only failed Christians, he has failed RCCG, Ogun State (My dear state as we ain't no pushovers), he has also failed the South. I do not reckon with him as he is a pastor who may not be inclined to play real politics. I rather not discuss him,please.
Now you're really one with FFK, Fayose, Omokri, et al. Or, you want Osinbajo to be issuing policies from the Church as GEJ did, or to get clearance from RCCG before he tackles any issues of national importance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by vedaxcool(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
MalcoImX:
Now you're really one with FFK, Fayose, Omokri, et al. Or, you want Osinbajo to be issuing policies from the Church as GEJ did, or to get clearance from RCCG before he tackles any issues of national importance.

Better you ignore the tribalist scum, he in his own words said he supported my previous post because we are from the same tribe (I am not), in the same thread he complains about division he demands Osinbajo has failed the south not Nigeria the South, that is the thinking of a narrow minded individual who blames other for being narrow minded!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
MalcoImX:

I never said so but even if he did, isn't that what is expected of him as a pastor of a big family like RCCG? Did he even visit the pastor woman killed in Abuja? Did he say a word about it? His principal's every action has suported his own religion and people every step of the way. We are beyond pastor yemi's every gaffe now jaree. We only await 2019 to try getting this regime out. We know it would be difficult but we would try.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What is this you are trying to do? Cross examine me? Are they all not in cahoots? Please do not try to deflect from the facts on ground. Buhari even if bed ridden has the capacity and force of will to calm frayed nerves in the nation he governs. He is the commander in chief of the armed forces. His body language alone is enough to affect state policy. You are not arguing with a kid here.

Buhari in his sick bed has the power calm frayed nerves but Osinbajo who is hale and hearty and in charge doesn't?
Mind you, I have nothing against Osinbajo I just wanted to point out your bias, all your opinions are clearly tainted by it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
MalcoImX:

I'm happy you can see it too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Better you ignore the tribalist scum, he in his own words said he supported my previous post because we are from the same tribe (I am not), in the same thread he complains about division he demands Osinbajo has failed the south not Nigeria the South, that is the thinking of a narrow minded individual who blames other for being narrow minded!

I resist the hypocrisy of being politically correct about a failed entity like Nigeria. Why should a southerner be politically correct and patriotic while a northerner can kill you for protesting in the Capital? You must be a slave! I swear if you were near me, I would have maimed you this night! Pretty angry at you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guestlander:

Buhari in his sick bed has the power calm frayed nerves but Osinbajo who is hale and hearty and in charge doesn't?
Mind you, I have nothing against Osinbajo I just wanted to point out your bias, all your opinions are clearly tainted by it.

Yes I choose to be bias as there is no justice in Nigeria. People get maimed for asking the President to resign and you expect everyone to act like all is well?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by AzeezAbubakar1: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Nairaland giving voice to the scums of the earths since 1990
typical yeroba Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes I choose to be bias as there is no justice in Nigeria. People get maimed for asking the President to resign and you expect everyone to act like all is well?

I choose to be rational and not led by emotions.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by blaqoracle: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Buhari divided Nigeria when his first statement as president was to treat the 97% of those who voted for him better than the 5% who didn't vote for him.
the 5% voted for failure, and they failed.what is now the fault of buhari?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by vedaxcool(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

[s]I resist the hypocrisy of being politically correct about a failed entity like Nigeria. Why should a southerner be politically correct and patriotic while a northerner can kill you for protesting in the Capital?[/s] You must be a slave! I swear if you were near me, I would have maimed you this night! Pretty angry at you.

Unfortunately weakling (weak men hide behind their tribes to feel important), you cannot hurt my shadow talk more of me, this quote is gold and shows with your allege education you are no better than those you accuse of violence and division!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by vital: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Fool,cant your sight behold the handwriting on the wall.mumu nie
Guestlander:
What a load of bull crap. Buhari divided Nigeria in what way exactly?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Guestlander:

I choose to be rational and not led by emotions.

Your choice brother, your choice.Some of us are just tired of pretending that all is well.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by vedaxcool(m): 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
[s]
AzeezAbubakar1:
typical yeroba Muslim
[/s]

Typical triablist pig

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

Unfortunately weakling (weak men hide behind their tribes to feel important), you cannot hurt my shadow talk more of me, this quote is gold and shows with your allege education you are no better than those you accuse of violence and division!

You better thank God I can't see you in person. You disgust me by your slavish existence.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Guestlander: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
vital:
Fool,cant your sight behold the handwriting on the wall.mumu nie

I can bet my last kobo that not even your father can call me a fool to my face.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
I have nothing against any religion so my posts should not be misconstrued as showing bias on the basis of religion. Just not happy with what the nation has become. It doesn't give nobody hope anymore.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
I would advise vedaxcool to get off the thread.
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by vedaxcool(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

[s]You better thank God I can't see you in person. You disgust me by your slavish existence[/s].

Like I said earlier, you are a worm beneath notice, kneel before me and ask for sense which you so evidently lack, useless sheeple of tribalism and religious intolerance! What a loser! What a pathetic disgusting thing, who speaks like the hypocrites FKK and Omokiri, complaining about division while advocating for tribalism in the same breath, your parents must be proud of what you have become, an unprincipled loser whose intellect follows the smell of your triablism, triablism has made everything you say nothing more than an uneducated journey of an unstable of drunk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by vedaxcool(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

That dude is the biggest coward ever, he threatened and insulted me then went back to edit his comment and started calling mod up and down .…. He never see anything, he has met his natch…. I am just dissapointed at the lilly livered Ipig , dude did not even last 5 mins.
Go check his last 10 posts this night….. I do show am pepper
grin grin grin

make I go import am come here
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by TheKingIsHere: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
blaqoracle:
the 5% voted for failure, and they failed.what is now the fault of buhari?
So Buhari whom has spent 80% of his time in a UK hospital a success right?
Re: Buhari Has Greatly Divided Nigeria. by vedaxcool(m): 11:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I would advise vedaxcool to get off the thread.

Shut up and retreat to your bed where you should ask yourself how can you be such a double speaking hypocrite who complains about division and advocate for tribalism with the same mouth, at the same thread within the same hour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Achuba Sues Kogi House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Plan / Demilitarise Africa, End Foreign Military Bases, Peacepro Tasks AU / Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.