Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Will U Marry For Pity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Marry For Pity? (1475 Views)

Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / My Family Wants Me To Marry For Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Marry For Pity? by Krissykriss(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
Picture this scenario: U've been goin out with this girl for a while. U dont like some of her behaviour/features, she may even be older, still u continued goin out with her in d name of being in a relationship. Ppl have seen d 2 of u together so much that they believe u're gon get married 1 day. All of a sudden u find another girl who better fits d description of d girl for u. Will u go ahead & get married to d former girl cos of pity or ditch her for d later one?
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
who in this world marry out of pity? thats evil but whats even more disturbing is you being 2 yrs with someone just because you couldnt get anyone better. . . . . . . . pretending to that person that you were going somewhere when you didnt!
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2010

U've been goin out with this girl for a while

All of a sudden u find another girl who better fits d description of d girl for u

na today?

anybody saying a woman has the upper hand in a long term relationship/engagement is daydreaming.
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by 9jii(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
thank GOD.i m a victim too can u help me?
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by MaiSuya(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2010
Can i do it? Definitely not! But it happens. . .
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by tunde1200(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2010
thank god im a victim to help me out cool
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Godmother(f): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

who in this world marry out of pity? thats evil[b] but whats even more disturbing is you being 2 yrs with someone just because you couldnt get anyone better. . . . . . . . pretending to that person that you were going somewhere when you didnt!
[/b]

True, but in all these, its will be better letting go of the girl now, though I bet you it will hurt a lot. Its your life and if you feel what you feel for her is nothing but pity, then stepout of that relationship.Marriage is difficult enough, even with much love present
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2010
In one word no.
It would not be fair to the person you are going to marry and why marry and be miserable if you just do not love this person.
sorry but am not going to compromise my life for anybody no way life is already hard enough
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
9jii.:

thank GOD.i m a victim too can u help me?

tunde1200:

thank god im a victim to help me out cool
lol so many victims grin
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by adauche2: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2010
You should never do that! It is wrong.

Face reality tell her you are not interested and let her move.

Be a man. Be strong. Face the truth.
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2010
And end up frustrated in marriage? Hell NO!
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by ravenzord(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2010
So many self-centred people on NL grin.

@ OP: HELL NO! Cos all throug the marriage U'll keep thinking U did her a favor by marrying her, this affects the way U guys relate cos U subsequently become condescending, after a while U start hating the sight of her, treat her horribly, and it tuns out it woulda been better if you didn't get married in the first place.
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by vertexroya(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2010
who in this world marry out of pity? thats evil but whats even more disturbing is you being 2 yrs with someone just because you couldnt get anyone better. . . . . . . . pretending to that person that you were going somewhere when you didnt!

You seem prety experienced Brown, I like your comments.
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Krissykriss(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2010
I understand y'all, tho d topic aint applicable 2 me. But one more thing, what if it was d girl or her parents who helpd u 2 a financially comfortable stage? I've seen this many times & they dont end well. My friend just married a girl who he wouldnt have married for any reason cos of pity - d girl helped him financially & before u know it they're sleepin 2geda. D guy uses such words like, 'I know i dont love her but i fear for what ppl will say if we dont get married. I just did it for her sake'.
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Duniverse(m): 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2010
Krissykriss:

I understand y'all, tho d topic aint applicable 2 me. But one more thing, what if it was d girl or her parents who helpd u 2 a financially comfortable stage? I've seen this many times & they dont end well. My friend just married a girl who he wouldnt have married for any reason cos of pity - d girl helped him financially & before u know it they're sleepin 2geda. D guy uses such words like, 'I know i dont love her but i fear for what ppl will say if we dont get married. I just did it for her sake'.
that issue is complicating?
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Kelvinj(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2010
WTF, HELL NO!!
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by DOAweb(m): 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2010
shocked Why on earth would you marry to become miserable for life - WHY? I do understand that some of our parents generation had no choice but to think that this sort of crap i[b]s still going on[/b] in our generation is absolutely crazyshocked

And NO - would under no circumstances would marry I out of pity.
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by DOAweb(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
DOAweb:

shocked Why on earth would you marry to become miserable for life - WHY? I do understand that some of our parents generation had no choice but to think that this sort of crap i[b]s still going on[/b] in our generation is absolutely crazyshocked

And NO - would under no circumstances would marry I out of pity.
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by afrobaby(f): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
I can never marry out of pity, no way
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Nautillus(m): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2010
Nah. . .I wont. . .sorry!! sad sad sad
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by r231(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
nope ;d :d
Re: Will U Marry For Pity? by Donvilo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2010
Better to marry Love than to be married out of Pity. @Topic. A CAPITAL NO!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Is Yours, Is Yours? And Will Always Come Back? / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm A Playboy / My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.