Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Girlfriend Thinks I'm A Playboy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm A Playboy (1477 Views)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Thinks I'm A Playboy by shadrach77: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2010
Dear Agatha,

I have a girlfriend who doesn’t trust me on the basis of my past life as a Casanova. She actually met me as one, but I have since changed. She is so jealous that she doesn’t want any woman near me. She lacks respect for me, keeps malice, embarrasses me irrespective of where we are, shouts at me at the top of her voice, denies me food in my own house, listens to gossips, believes anything she hears about me without demanding for explanation from me and sleeps outside my home when she is upset with me.

There is no week we don’t quarrel over one issue or the other. She gets upset unnecessarily. I have taken steps to stop all the other girls who used to come to my house from coming since I met her. I have also taken her to see my parents as the woman I want to settle down with.

I had planned to marry her last Christmas, but told her she has to stop all those upsetting things, yet it appears she can’t. On December 31 and January 1, we again quarrelled. She actually told me, as is her manner that she wasn’t interested in the relationship anymore. Like all those other times, she came back to beg for forgiveness. This is about the fourth time she is doing it.

She keeps doing this because she knows I love her. I have just concluded my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). I am getting fed up with the whole thing.

Do you think I should continue with her or end the relationship to enable me begin something new with another lady?

Agatha, I love her so much, but it is so painful that she prefers to live with my past when I have done everything since I met her to demonstrate my love and loyalty to her. I want to marry two years from, because I know AIDS is real.

Santox.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Fiancee Just Took A Phone From One Of Her Toasters / My Boyfwend's Brother Is In Love Wit Me / Selfish Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.