Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" (40808 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by opeolu202: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2017
ok. but he has serviced your plate b4

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by oloriLFC(f): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2017
booqee:
Really its her life she doesn't even owe the public an explanation. whether she refutes the remour before giving birth or after 20 years, doesn't mean its the truth or its a lie. Y'all should free these people abeg..
abi nau. People are just good at condemning others. Mtcheew!
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by PMWSpirit(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

this meme of yours gat me rolling on the floor,lols
no mind her , she turn the whole thing to a movie with crazy suspense
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by princelonce(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2017
you guys should stop harassing this lady , she has said what she wanted to say and it may be the (truth) so u guys should stop pouring insult on her and please show some respect to her and y'all should respect ur self
....#i am a good Nigerian, so if u are stop judging other so that u won't be judge .
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Zoehill(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2017
The world is running to an end, it has passed the stage of going.....................kai
Our women bear no shame again, you had a baby out of wedlock and you are proud to open your mouth to ascertain it.
She need to ask couples living together how they manage their issues rather than publicly ridiculing herself all in the name of movie start. Sooner or later your time will pass and i wounder who will be there to listen to your stories?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Gotze1: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
why has it taken years for you to refute the rumour....you were probably planning the best lie to tell gullible Nigerians together with actor Odun...anyway,he no concern me
I wasn't expecting to hear the truth from you before....so am not a bit disappointed
Shut up your rotten mouth. What is the problem of you ppl, person talk say odun no be the father of her baby. What is your problem with that. Is it your baby. We're you there when they were doing it. Instead of you to face the problem facing you, na to poknose you dey do. Voy-eur.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by lycan2: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2017
what will she tell the kid when he or she grows up? my baby you were born out of lust or you where born out of love but your daddy loves other poeple too so we gass share or my baby you are my investment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the only thing she can teach that child is to be the opposite of her and how will she do that ammm justt saayying oh
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by lycan2: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2017
respect is not given or showed it is EARNED
princelonce:
you guys should stop harassing this lady , she has said what she wanted to say and it may be the (truth) so u guys should stop pouring insult on her and please show some respect to her and y'all should respect ur self
....#i am a good Nigerian, so if u are stop judging other so that u won't be judge .
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Ghokes(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Does that also account for your inability to space and punctuate your sentences rightly?
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Funkybabee(f): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Seriously Nairalander dey para gan oooo
See how dey bash this girl front and back !!!!

Anyway you too disclose her father maybe it will stop people doubting cuz this rumor is big and can affects your career ma
God bless......enu Yoruba even Nigerian totally le gan ma!!!!
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by omo77: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2017
tell us the father biko
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by ogogoroNo1: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Then who is the father?
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by sunnyside16(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Sometimes i wonder how somethings affect us really.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by fisayo02(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Who is the father den, or u r second vision of Virgin Mary grin
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Antoeni(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Even if he is d father, what is d big deal there, is this d first time we re hearing of celebrity fathering child of or children, outside their marriage, this is a trade associated with them
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by DRPAIT123(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Gotze1:
Shut up your rotten mouth. What is the problem of you ppl, person talk say odun no be the father of her baby. What is your problem with that. Is it your baby. We're you there when they were doing it. Instead of you to face the problem facing you, na to poknose you dey do. Voy-eur.
International spokesperson,I don't give a bloody dam about what a person of your inconsequentially depraved mentality have to talk,you are such a fool to have addressed me that way,why can't you face your own problemsssss took instead of using abusive banter at me........I think your brain is defecating in your skull
I await your idiotic response...slowpoke
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Yunisa001(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2017
why are u all lamenting on waiting no concerns you after she don talk say odun b
e her boss what else do u want her to say abi no know say odun legal wife dEy Maddy
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Yunisa001(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Nollywood "Bukola Adeeyo" as cries out to debunk the rumors that the popular actor "odunlade adekola" is the father of her new born baby.

The actress took who just gave to a baby girl some days ago took to her instagram page to debunk the rumors and claim that odunlade adekola is her boss and not the father of her baby.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-bukola-adeeyo-opens-real-father-baby/
why Odun no go colabo this sweet face abeg no mind them ,Se na every thing u see u must talk

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by ayandarenoni(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Rip to the dead cry
jizox!! R.I.P bawo..... oga pls always take your drugs regularly ah"

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by iamtardey: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by olusola200: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Then who the father?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by adebiz20(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Make you show the father of your baby na Who's asking you all diz story

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by smellingmenses: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
why has it taken years for you to refute the rumour....you were probably planning the best lie to tell gullible Nigerians together with actor Odun...anyway,he no concern me
I wasn't expecting to hear the truth from you before....so am not a bit disappointed

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Xano(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Interesting explanation.

You knew when you were pregnant but chose not to inform the individual who got you pregnant. Baby, now born, is a girl, still chose not to say who the father is. When the girl is at knowledgeable age, then asks you, who her father is.
Would you now tell your daughter the truth or lie? Lie, meant here is either, "your father chose not to know you" or "your father ..."

With due respect madam, the child deserves to know the truth. If you choose not, you've planted an evil seed in her to hate whom never knew she existed. That choice is on you.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by gbaliciousgbali: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
I can bet with one of my testicles that she is not sure of the biological father of her baby. Olosho grade 1

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by valueexpert: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:

this meme of yours gat me rolling on the floor,lols
No be only u, i cant stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Elf912: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerians as always.... drinking paracetamol for someone's headache....just look at the comments on NL....it's her child....she's knows the dad...and why should anyone care....

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Bimpe29: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
OYO. Like we care to know.....

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Saintmary(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
vhatpweetygurl:
Esskisss Mah, ;We will not take it,say the father of your baby even if it's through IVF,u shaa know the donor. angry grin angry grin grin
Nigeria is still a bad country for single mothers, of what benefit is it to you or to her, if she reveals the paternity of her child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
All the best.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by anishe(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
For the record, you do not have a husband yet! All you've got is a babypapa. Olosho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danna Garcia ,scarlet Ortiz And Lorena Rojas / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.