Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) (19242 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by kkins25(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2017
grin
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by ideology(m): 5:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Lewaluv:
Glad im a woman lol
but don't forget we don't cry of menses pain every month tongue

5 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by HeWrites(m): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2017
junnyjake:

cheesy I'd walk faster as if to catch up you and then walk past you just to make a point.

gringringrin tongue

16 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by michaelwilli(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
Do men sit on their balls if they sit down too fast? embarassed
The balls are in between the legs, not under

7 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2017
michaelwilli:

The balls are in between the legs, not under

I get that but they swing don't they? grin

7 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2017
modelmike7:

No we don't!
God works in a mysterious way!!

What about guys with big balls? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Sard(m): 6:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Explorers:

Awkward Boners At the Most Inappropriate Time.

Very embarrassing. Sometimes, pocketing your hands won't even work as a few individuals would have noticed.
And this happens sometimes without you having any sexual thoughts, but who would believe it.

12 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Viking007(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Funjosh:

I just use the bathroom floor straight and pour water on the floor to wash it off. Do you know the funny thing chairman always go back immediately am through grin
Why not adjust the angle of elevation a little bit?
Peeing on the floor?

20 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Sard:

Very embarrassing. Sometimes, pocketing your hands won't even work as a few individuals would have noticed.
And this happens sometimes without you having any sexual thoughts, but who would believe it.

Na d 2 hands u go pocket o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:

Their balls fall on them
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Funjosh:

I just use the bathroom floor straight and pour water on the floor to wash it off. Do you know the funny thing chairman always go back immediately am through grin

Bending it into the toilet seat will be so difficult.

Na 2 spray everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by lanre56(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:

What about guys with big balls? undecided
lol.

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by lanre56(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
No. it happens only when they on bike

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2017
why ladies com plenty for the thread na? undecided
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2017
lanre56:

Lol. Ouch, lipsrsealed

Thnx, for explaining that to me grin
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2017
hmmm i love seeing dat boner...... There was a day my sec sch teacher had a boner wen we were alone (he was explainin a math for me) i noticed he had a boner hmmm .. Just smiled and told him am presse.d so i left... Silly me ,,.

5 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by emmadejust(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Many many things men need to overcome

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Why are men not romantic between themselves like calling themselves sweet names like we ladies. Lolz

5 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by femi4: 6:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
No, the common one is trying to zip their trousers so fast with John Thomas causing obstruction

7 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by femi4: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Why are men not romantic between themselves like calling themselves sweet names like we ladies. Lolz
That's the work of testosterone. Its a dominant male homone

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by femi4: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Stellie:
hmmm i love seeing dat boner...... There was a day my sec sch teacher had a boner wen we were alone (he was explainin a math for me) i noticed he had a boner hmmm .. Just smiled and told him am presse.d so i left... Silly me ,,.
You cannot PH and you dey GH

3 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Explorers:
Struggle of peeing while having a Boner.
Naa to run go pee outside oh. On top wall or something. That feeling of freedom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Sard:

Most times na to hook the guy behind my belt till e cool down or hide in between legs. The agony of a man.

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Funjosh:

What's it like peeing while hard? Does it hurt?

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Jst passing by. Laughs out loud smiley
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:19am On Aug 17, 2017
lanre56:

What about sitting on the toilet
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Lewaluv:
Glad im a woman lol
abi glad u a catfish

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Stellie:
what makes you think you are attractive??

6 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by lanre56(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2017
1Sharon:

What about sitting on the toilet
Nah. it does not happen
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by lanre56(m): 7:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:

Lol. Ouch, lipsrsealed
Thnx, for explaining that to me grin
u welcome
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by alex81(m): 7:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
what makes you think you are attractive??
lmao! I.was abt to ask her same question cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.