Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19897 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

He has met someone who has his time cheesy

See fatality! grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

See fatality! grin
Seriously grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Which be philistinism again?

check dictionary./ google
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Oyeneze123 is your crush? Ama dead.

She is the missing rib I have been looking for. grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2017
onyenze123:

She is the missing rib I have been looking for. grin
Hmmm. Odi kwa egwu o
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Who is Cersi Lanister?
The wicked Queen in the Movie 'Game Of Thrones'.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
If you're going to cease correspondence with me, then let it be by your own reasons, not some phantom theory about a girl coming to attack you.

But I appreciate your civility and expediency in giving me a soft landing.
If you saw her tirades against me, you'd understand why i want to soft peddle.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

The wicked Queen in the Movie 'Game Of Thrones'.
Oh! I'm not a fan of GOT. I have never watched a single episode.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
If you're going to cease correspondence with me, then let it be by your own reasons, not some phantom theory about a girl coming to attack you.
You need to put a leash on your girlfriend. If she had any atom of respect for you or your friendship with her she wouldn't come online to write nonsense about you, or attack people and drag you into it.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Ask her to post the under wear selfie nah. She has it. 1Sharon, post the underwear selfie i took.

She posted it?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:14am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

If you saw her tirades against me, you'd understand why i want to soft peddle.

'Tirade' is an understatement. Sounded more like the psychotic ravings of an unhinged mind. How someone can carry so much bile in them is beyond me.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

She posted it?
You should have confirmed it and seen it with your two eyes before calling someone 'olosho slay queen'
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

You should have confirmed it and seen it with your two eyes before calling someone 'olosho slay queen'

Read my comment again. I said if it were true. If.

Read before you comment nonsense
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Read my comment again. I said if it were true. If.

Read before you comment nonsense
You don't need to call someone names before confirming something.

Douchebag

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Jack am not responsible for your queerness.

Get a life.

And, don't mistake me for your dearest friend 1Sharon/Lepasharon. She is the one on under wears not me.

She's talking about a selfie i took, and i by myself posted it here on a world website for the world to see. She also took one and put on her profile.

Let her post mine i will post hers lets see which one is on under wear.

Your wife must be an ugly tortoise for you to think every woman will be like her.

Huh? What does my wife have to do with any of this?

See why i said that you are a self righteous hypocrite that will expose yourself with your own words?

Christian sister in christ grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

You don't need to call someone names before confirming something.

Douchebag

Why is it paining you? Are you the same person with her
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Razz bae undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

'Tirade' is an understatement. Sounded more like the psychotic ravings of an unhinged mind. How someone can carry so much bile in them is beyond me.
And guy calls her 'Imaginary'. cheesy Are you sure dat girl is not imaginaing herself as this guys babe?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

And the guy calls her 'Imaginary'. cheesy Are you sure dat girl is not imagining herself as this guys babe?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

These days movies left me, but when someone succeeded in making me watch just 1 episode of GOT, i wanted to see 2, then 3 till now am seeing Season 7 waiting for episode 6. My dear, it's a movie to watch. Only smart people can follow what's going on there.

Mehn, people are intelligent. The writer of that script is something else. As they go further, it gets tougher and tenser.

When I saw Prison Break, i thought i won't see a better movie, then i saw 24, i decided it was the end of movies, then GOT came on, wow.

GOT is a medieval 24, only, this is better.

How so many people can be made to do things at the same time and so accurately.

The Director of that Movies is good.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

And the guy calls her 'Imaginary'. cheesy Are you sure dat girl is not imagining herself as this guys babe?
I think what he meant was your theory is unfounded grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

These days movies left me, but when someone succeeded in making me watch just 1 episode of GOT, i wanted to see 2, then 3 till now am seeing Season 7 waiting for episode 6. My dear, it's a movie to watch. Only smart people can follow what's going on there.

Mehn, people are intelligent. The writer of that script is something else. As they go further, it gets tougher and tenser.

When I saw Prison Break, i thought i won't see a better movie, then i saw 24, i decided it was the end of movies, then GOT came on, wow.

GOT is a medieval 24, only, this is better.

How so many people can be made to do things at the same time and so accurately.

The Director of that Movies is good.
I think I will download season 1. I want to see what all the rage is about

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Razz bae undecided
Shift
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Shift

Razzzzzx

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Razzzzzx
Say it to my face
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Say it to my face

Hahahahahahahaha say it to your face? You want the guy to pee on himself? cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Say it to my face

You are letting people gas you up again. So because some dunce says that i'm scared of you, you are now asking for a face to face confrontation?

You want to die?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Hahahahahahahaha say it to your face? You want the guy to pee on himself? cheesy cheesy

You are not helping her. You are gassing her up.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

You are letting people gas you up again. So because some dunce says that i'm scared of you, you are now asking for a face to face confrontation?

You want to die?
Lmao! Who wants to kill me? You? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

She posted it?

see your bae

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

He will call me 'ma' offline grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! Who wants to kill me? You? cheesy

Pm me your location. It is simple now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pope Benedict (xvi) Resigns / Can I Make Heaven Without Going To Church? / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.