Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19901 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

see your bae

I'm a married man
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

see your bae
Ahn ahn...but this babe is black o. Charcoal black undecided
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

You are letting people gas you up again. So because some dunce says that i'm scared of you, you are now asking for a face to face confrontation?

You want to die?

Jack we both know its the weed talking. Stay away from Weed! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

He will call me 'ma' offline grin

Well, you're an old cargo

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

See who is talking. You this black fattie

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

She does not need sunscreen grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Jack we both know its the weed talking. Stay away from Weed! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont smoke bra

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Do you use sunscreen?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Do you use sunscreen?

translation: you did not understand what i meant. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its the weed Jack. You really need to stop it. It kills brain cells grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Pm me your location. It is simple now.
I should PM you so that you will post screenshots of the PM alert, and then you will spend another 3 years telling people how Ishilove PMed because she has the hots for you and wants the D, shey?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

See who is talking. You this black fattie
Let me recommend my optician to you because it seems you are having an early onset of glaucoma.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

I should PM you so that you will post screenshots of the PM alert, and then you will spend another 3 years telling people how Ishilove PMed because she has the hots for you and wants the D, shey?

grin you wanted the d before naaa. kiss

Just send me your location so that I can send you to a special place
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Lol. Melanin overload cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Let me recommend my optician to you because it seems you are having an early onset of glaucoma.

I have seen your pic. Babe, you are a blackie
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:28am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin you wanted the d before naaa. kiss

Just send me your location so that I can send you to a special place
Swerve abeg
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

The melanin is the rashy, hides dirt kind of melanin. Very unhygienic!
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

I have seen your pic. Babe, you are a blackie

As black as your bae? If you think so them let me call on drsteroid. Your case is critical.

Drsteroid, darling, you are needed here cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

You sabi their way. When they cannot get you they blackmail you.

Romance section where he parades no go hear word again.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

At least she is not fat like you and she could be a model.

You wey get love handles....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Ode. I hate the romance section. I hardly ever comment there
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

I sabi dem wella. All these small boys wey sabi make noise but lack depth.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

The melanin is the rashy, hides dirt kind of melanin. Very unhygienic!
Well, she is not her maker. She should focus on making the skin glow rather than changing it. grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

I think I will download season 1. I want to see what all the rage is about
It's good believe me. The way the seven kingdoms are circled, you've to keep up to catch up. Watch every episide twice. It's a good movie.

Am very good at predicting what will happen next, but to predict GOT is to remain dazed.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

I think what he meant was your theory is unfounded grin
Oh, wow.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ode. I hate the romance section. I hardly ever comment there

But you dey go there sha! Your married man status still dey allow you find romance for romance section ba? grin

Small pikin syndrome dey worry you.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

It's good believe me. The way the seven kingdoms are circled, you've to keep up to catch up. Watch every episide twice. It's a good movie.

Am very good at predicting what will happen next, but to predict GOT is to remain dazed.
You have a download link?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

But you dey go there sha! Your married man status still dey allow you find romance for romance section ba? grin

Real small pikin. Years ago, when I thought he was a reasonable human being, he was being given a thorough beat down (as usual), so in sympathy I sent him a PM with intention of telling to back the fvck down and stop responding.

Do you know what he did? Long after I had forgotten I sent him a PM, he started posting screenshots of the alert and telling people I was 'chasing' him. It got so intense that people started believing him and calling themselves and their mothers unsavoury names.

Calling Jackbizzle 'immature' is an insult to immature people.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Real small pikin. Years ago, when I thought he was a reasonable human being, he was being given a thorough beat down (as usual), so in sympathy I sent him a PM with intention of telling to back the fvck down and stop responding.

Do you know what he did? Long after I had forgotten I sent him a PM, he started posting screenshots of the alert and telling people I was 'chasing' him. It got so intense that people started believing him and calling themselves and their mothers unsavoury names.

I call him Jumbo Dumbo and he likes it! grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

You've really made him famous in this section.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by CAPSLOCKED: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2017
EmekaBlue:

There is a lady more like my big aunty in Christ always preaching to me how i should put my trust in God

THE ONLY "AUNTY IN CHRIST" I EVER HAD TAUGHT ME HOW TO PUT MY PENIIS IN HER..

WHICH WAS A BETTER DEAL COMPARED TO YOUR CASE. angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

You have a download link?
www.o2tvseries. Is the link i use.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Look at this clown. Do you not read? I hardly go to thr lle romance section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Can I Make Heaven Without Going To Church? / Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.