Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (19926 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frank317: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2017
bennyann:

Hi, dear new friend cheesy

Let's remember to open the rebuke on ourselves first sha, especially within before taking it out.

It's nice to meet you. We need a mighty soldier here and I hope and believe you're one? Because the analice I know here have a very special and rare taste when it comes to choosing friends. So I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out a mighty warrior.

Oh stop this nonsense.... Analice is the devil herself. Stop patronising her. If u cannot call a spade a spade then remain silent rather than this hypocritic approach...

I have always said it... If u are an arrogant person, and becomes a Christian (which is just a traditional way to make urself think u have changed) u only become an arrogant selfish self-praisin Christian... It just overwhelms u with a false feeling that u are better than others just because u call urself a Christian.

The whole process is nothing but self deceit ... And that's what's ruining the world
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frank317: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

I don't see you cautioning your atheist brethren when they gather round to bully Christians. There is so much bullshit a person can take and the cyberbullying crap that goes on here can turn the most timid lamb into a raging buffalo.

She is just giving as good as she gets.

Who bullied u and how are u ever cyberbullied? Someone criticises Ur believe and points out the error in it and u say u are bullied and start insulting the person. This is exactly how Muslims are killing people all over the place and when people react and call them out they start shouting persecution.

Pastors are swindling people of their hard earned cash, making people do ridiculous things, make Christians see people who don't follow Religion as devils, people call kids witches in the name of religion, there is hate everywhere yet when these falls ideas are called out u are cyber bullied... Smh

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

So where did this so called 'humiliation' take place and where is the 'sack' letter? cheesy

It still pains you that i dealt with you, right?

Keep deceiving yourself that Ishilove was 'sacked'. Anything to make you sleep better at night cheesy

Madam, park well. You were sacked. You only claimed to resign so that you could save face. Na lie. We all know that the owner was fed up with you.

As soon as you were sacked and powerless, your haters and those you oppressed dealt with you. How many times were you told to keep your opinions to yourself since you were no longer a moderator? grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Where you ever manly to be emasculated? If you had a single strand of manliness in you from the onset she would not have come close to emasculating you before or after grace.

You were never a man! You were simply a weak snivelling rain soaked chicken crying for attention.

Your insults are too juvenile and immature. "Snivelling rain soaked chicken"? Was that meant to annoy me?

Ogbeni, go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your insults are too juvenile and immature. "Snivelling rain soaked chicken"? Was that meant to annoy me?

Ogbeni, go and sleep

They are deliberately juvenile because you are delinquent! How could I use a language meant for grown ups and adults for such as you who was emasculated by a female on a faceless forum? Dude you got served so suck it up. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

They are deliberately juvenile because you are delinquent! How could I use a language meant for grown ups and adults for such as you who was emasculated by a female on a faceless forum? Dude you got served so suck it up. grin

Still better than a cuckold azzlicker like yourself. embarassed
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ogbeni, go and sleep

Is the truth meant to annoy someone ? You shouldnt be angry when someone tells you the truth smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Is the truth meant to annoy someone ? You shouldnt be angry when someone tells you the truth smiley

Please explain the meaning of Snivelling rain soaked chicken"?

Even the author of the insult has adnitted that it is a juvenile insult.

Ogbeni, stop follow-follow azzlicking and park well.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Please explain the meaning of Snivelling rain soaked chicken"?

Even the author of the insult has adnitted that it is a juvenile insult.

Ogbeni, stop follow-follow azzlicking and park well.

Snivelling rain soaked chicken is what you are. I simply admitted to using juvenile language to speak with a juvenile which you are.

snivelling
adjective old-fashioned informal us usually sniveling UK ​ /ˈsnɪv.əl.ɪŋ/ US ​ /ˈsnɪv.əl.ɪŋ/

used to describe someone you do not like because they are weak and unpleasant:

Are you not weak? Your weakness is very unpleasant. How can someone on a faceless forum emasculate you so? You a so called man got bullied into a cage of fear and dread for the moniker ishilove whenever and wherever you see it.

Get a life and go get some man up pills from your doctor so you can put some hair on your chest and pits.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Snivelling rain soaked chicken is what you are. I simply admitted to using juvenile language to speak with a juvenile which you are.

snivelling
adjective old-fashioned informal us usually sniveling UK ​ /ˈsnɪv.əl.ɪŋ/ US ​ /ˈsnɪv.əl.ɪŋ/

Are you not weak? Your weakness is very unpleasant. How can someone on a faceless forum emasculate you so? You a so called man got bullied into a cage of fear and dread for the moniker ishilove whenever and wherever you see it.

Get a life and go get some man up pills from your doctor so you can put some hair on your chest and pits.

You have seen me in different threads chatting with her and pushing buttons.

What gives you the dumb azz idea that i am afraid of ishilove? One idiot said it and now you are repeating it like a parrot
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

You have seen me in different threads chatting with her and pushing buttons.

What gives you the dumb azz idea that i am afraid of ishilove? One idiot said it and now you are repeating it like a parrot

I just replied to your comment on another thread where you are desperately trying to fight back your fears by going after her first. But all you keep doing is displaying your insecurities.

You are a man-child!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

I just replied to your comment on another thread where you are desperately trying to fight back your fears by going after her first. But all you keep doing is displaying your insecurities.

You are a man-child!

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Carry your immature head nack wall if calling you a man-child offends you. No be who you be before jumbo dumbo!

Woman dey paralyze you with this kind fear. Better go and see a psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Carry your immature head nack wall if calling you a man-child offends you. No be who you be before jumbo dumbo!

Woman dey paralyze you with this kind fear. Better go and see a psychologist.

Bros. Why you dey vex? Is it because your insults are failing? grin

I am not afraid ooo. But even though ishilove was like cersei lannister.

God save me from karaskika..bad guy dont dodge but gotta weave her.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Kayberry101: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Anyone Muslim brother and sister that are eager to get married according to the sunnah,which they are ready to mingle with our single bro and sister, there is a group I will like to recommend for you,am sure you will never regret joining...

I got my missing rib in the forum and which we are getting married soon

Contact me via my whatapps number
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
bennyann:

I understand you sis. I know they've done great harm and evil to your person. I don't know if I myself could have been standing now if I was in your shoes.

But the point I'm trying to pass is, no matter how we want them to see their wrongs we shouldn't be like them at that point in time. I believe in times of hurt and great trials there should be even just a tiny difference in our words between us and them.

The only thing that would give me great joy on nairaland is when I have someone who can discourage me from using same words as those who try tormenting me day and night. I wouldn't be surprised if that's when God works faster on His own by giving our tormentors sleepless nights so as to bring them to the light.

I love you sis but I beg make una no chase me commot for nairaland.
Lol, they have done no harm to my person. Non of them can do any harm to my person. Lol.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Yawn. Hypocrisy.

You? Acting like a virtuous woman! Going through your profile posts says otherwise.

I won't talk too much. You will soon hang yourself with your own words.

Why do You use similar diction with ishilove?

Edit.

Is it true that you did underwear selfie? grin. That's a slay queen olosho move.
Ask her to post the under wear selfie nah. She has it. 1Sharon, post the underwear selfie i took.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
JackBizzle:

Yawn. Hypocrisy.

You? Acting like a virtuous woman! Going through your profile posts says otherwise.

I won't talk too much. You will soon hang yourself with your own words.

Why do You use similar diction with ishilove?

Edit.

Is it true that you did underwear selfie? grin. That's a slay queen olosho move.
Jack am not responsible for your queerness.

Get a life.

And, don't mistake me for your dearest friend 1Sharon/Lepasharon. She is the one on under wears not me.

She's talking about a selfie i took, and i by myself posted it here on a world website for the world to see. She also took one and put on her profile.

Let her post mine i will post hers lets see which one is on under wear.

Your wife must be an ugly tortoise for you to think every woman will be like her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
701ecilana:

Jack am not responsible for your queerness.

Get a life.

And, don't mistake me for your dearest friend 1Sharon/Lepasharon. She is the one on under wears not me.

She's talking about a selfie i took, and i by myself posted it here on a world website for the world to see. She also took one and put on her profile.

Let her post mine i will post hers lets see which one is on under wear.

Your wife must be an ugly tortoise for you to think every woman will be like her.

If that was me in the pic I would call myself darkskin sharon not lepasharon.

Simpleton!
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Oluwa OOOO shocked shocked see lyrics! See temptation on parade in three piece suit!

701ecilana the devil wears Gucci shoes too o. cheesy cheesy

The guy say he go send you mail tonight ooo and you are already calling him Lez.

Little foxes remember? Little foxes ooo
Lol. That was his moniker i followed when i was Anas09. I can handle myself. Am not a kid. What can he possibly do to me far away wherever he is?

You don't think i meet stronger men every day? Every day, i meet men. Rich, accomplished and fierce in their pursuit, but, am sold to Christ. I swore to serve Him with my mind and body and i will do that sir.

Let them come, a beautiful lady shd have men running after her, no harm in that. It's if i allow them overwhelm me, which it hasn't happened in years. So, yeah, i can handle them.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
1Sharon:

If that was me in the pic I would call myself darkskin sharon not lepasharon.

Simpleton!
Hahahahahahahahahaha, now you are denying your strppers shot?

Like Bennyann advised, im done coming low to your level.

Enjoy your slime.

By the way, that's a picture of me, a beautiful chic you can never measure up to.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
bennyann:

Hi, dear new friend cheesy

Let's remember to open the rebuke on ourselves first sha, especially within before taking it out.

It's nice to meet you. We need a mighty soldier here and I hope and believe you're one? Because the analice I know here have a very special and rare taste when it comes to choosing friends. So I wouldn't be surprised if you turn out a mighty warrior.
Yes ke, he is a mighty soldier and they a running scared already.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
bennyann:

You know I wanted to ask about the lepa stuff. Because whoever is in the picture doesn't look lepa to me. But can you be Lepa for long? Well, it's possible sha because I've had a small stature for long. wink

And if it's not you in that picture, then it's better. So you won't snatch my man o because I don't even know if I will see him on nairaland.

Oya, go and clothe the picture properly.

Onyenze123, I hope you've not been blindfolded already? Please I need the truth o embarassed
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Oyeneze123 is your crush? Ama dead.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
onyenze123:

Blindfolded?

These type of philistinism don't trip me. I look beyond that.
Which be philistinism again?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Ha, you're quoting him? They will soon come and say you go meet am for hotel cheesy
My dear, make dem come. If we keep running from these squids, we may just be running forever. A lion does not run from sheep.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. Sis, you know I won't if I don't want to. cheesy

There was a time I was hotter than you, which is why peeps like Jackbizzle and Born2Freak had the mistaken notion that I go around fighting. I was always whipping assholes into shape with my infamous 'bad mouth'. My mantra back then was "if you step on my foot, i'll crush yours; if you spit on me, i'll drown you in the ocean" cheesy cheesy

There's just too many things occupying my mind these days to engage fvcktards in a war of words, so I simply report them or ignore.

That doesn't mean I can't go nuclear if I have the inclination. I still have it inside my 'goody bag', but so many people aren't worth the effort of typing colourfully vicious cusses online. Offline many of them are shockingly pathetic so there no need wasting mental energy responding to them.
True, true. Offline they indeed pathetic. Sometimes when they post their pictures, i'll be like, these are the dirty squids i've been responding to?

I real life, i won't even summons courage to come close.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fearlez:
What possible trouble would a simple mail cause you?

I will break the fingers of he that causes you trouble, even if it were mine. It's a shame if one letter of mine doesn't separate the think curtains of Nairaland--even for once, to you.
You and your words. How is Postmann?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 1Sharon(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, now you are denying your strppers shot?

Like Bennyann advised, im done coming low to your level.

Enjoy your slime.

By the way, that's a picture of me, a beautiful chic you can never measure up to.

We thank God for makeup wink

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
frank317:

Oh stop this nonsense.... Analice is the devil herself. Stop patronising her. If u cannot call a spade a spade then remain silent rather than this hypocritic approach...

I have always said it... If u are an arrogant person, and becomes a Christian (which is just a traditional way to make urself think u have changed) u only become an arrogant selfish self-praisin Christian... It just overwhelms u with a false feeling that u are better than others just because u call urself a Christian.

The whole process is nothing but self deceit ... And that's what's ruining the world
Ishilove, i think i have found my own Logicboy right here. But i have never been a Moderator so i don't know how i dealt a fatal blow to this Child. He keeps crying after me since.

Frank317, pls stop crying èñgó? Should i sing a lullaby for you? Okay.
baby oo, dontt cry o, if ya mama come, i go.tell am.

Ta ta o, don cry o, if ya mami come, i go.tell am.

Make i sing how we dey sing am for Cameroun.

Frank oo, don cry o, if ya mami cam, i go tell am.

Frank317, stop crying e hear?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
frank317:

Who bullied u and how are u ever cyberbullied? Someone criticises Ur believe and points out the error in it and u say u are bullied and start insulting the person. This is exactly how Muslims are killing people all over the place and when people react and call them out they start shouting persecution.

Pastors are swindling people of their hard earned cash, making people do ridiculous things, make Christians see people who don't follow Religion as devils, people call kids witches in the name of religion, there is hate everywhere yet when these falls ideas are called out u are cyber bullied... Smh
Its faults ideas not falls ideas. Stop crying. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

snivelling

Since 2 yrs ago Ishilove ceased from being a Mod, this boy has been taunting her. All the monikers that around here then are all gone, all he did was change his handle and remained here crying a after a girl.

God no gree make i get this kind person as a brother. Woman beat you up, you refuse to get up from ground. For 2yrs, you lie down for ground dey cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.