Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex (43691 Views)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggystyle Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by Xisnin(m): 9:43am On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:

How did people outside know what was happening considering the girl didn't scream because of threat to life

since it was rape(forceful penetration) why the need to apply lubricant, even if his manhood was big why not penetrate forcefully.

This story is not forward and leaves room for many doubts

A good lawyer should be able to get the man off

Foolishness personified, you should have sticked to the romance section
where having a brain is not a requirement.

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by bigplayerz(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmm these places never disappoint me Ikotun, Igando, areas for Perverts, pedophiles

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by newoffer: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Today is Afonja Day
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by bigass123(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Oh it doesn't sounds like rape to you abigrin
Na wa ooooogringrin
Sorry oooo I wan ask 1question
•what lubricant?what is it use for?

For motor and transmission servicing of course.. Eg Visco 2000 grin

Any questions? cool
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by heybee72(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Sometimes I see things and I be like how do they sleep at night?
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by Martin0(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2017
bigass123:

For motor and transmission servicing of course.. Eg Visco 2000 grin
Any questions? cool
Oh I seegrin So women now have engine problem alsogrin Na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by laliga01: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Stevengold:

Human beings??

Lolx...bush meat don catch hunter.
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by chiiraq802(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2017
goldedprince:
16years old in naija is not a kid. they will Bleep craze commot for your head
ur head dey bro....
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by chiiraq802(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2017
goldedprince:
16years old in naija is not a kid. they will Bleep craze commot for your head
ur head dey dere bro....
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by futurebaby: 10:10am On Aug 18, 2017
nawo ooo for what sorry for them
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by brightalo17: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:

How did people outside know what was happening considering the girl didn't scream because of threat to life

since it was rape(forceful penetration) why the need to apply lubricant, even if his manhood was big why not penetrate forcefully.

Your Mumu no go do in a hurry .Evaiberibe not only Evaberry.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by youwontbelieve: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2017
This naija guy moves like he is from another planet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5A61SRDj8
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by efjaysharon: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Sai Buhari tongue
Wetin concern #Buhari with this story
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by kennyblack94: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Josephjnr:
Each time I explain how I see life ,people say I am paranoid. In the world today,I encourage us to see everybody around us,I mean everybody as a potential danger. Sometimes, I don't even trust me. "The night is dark and full of terrors."
The night is really dark my man.. You resemble a friend I met in Lagos that lives in 22 cata street besides one cosmetics shop... You and who follow that day?
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by Abagworo(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2017
That's not the real story.
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by Josephjnr(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2017
kennyblack94:

The night is really dark my man.. You resemble a friend I met in Lagos that lives in 22 cata street besides one cosmetics shop... You and who follow that day?

Na just resemblance o.
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by kindredspirit(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

And this is comming from a woman.
Stop talking rubbish madam sabinus were u there?.who told u the gal didnt scream.. undecided
Go and be his lawyer na since u know since u have all these clew.
Rubbish!!.
Double post
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by kindredspirit(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Stop talking rubbish madam sabinus were u there?.who told u the gal didnt scream.. undecided
Rubbish!!.

Have you forgotten that women are their own worst enemies? They hate themselves and snigger at the misfortune of fellow women.

Imagine her rubbishing the story and talking about a good lawyer getting the perpetrator off.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by BLACKdagger: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2017
kindredspirit:

Have you forgotten that women are their own worst enemies? They hate themselves and snigger at the misfortune of fellow women.
Imagine her rubbishing the story and talking about a good lawyer getting the perpetrator off.

Brother her comment suprised me.
The court havr lookied into the case and foud him guilty thereby charging him.
Yet that fool is talking rubbish.

Tomorrow she will start crying that shr had been raped.
When people talk about karma on serious issues some think its a joke!!.
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by moderatedguy: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
the guy should have given the babe extra money for the sex,problem for no dey.
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by logica(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

The court havr lookied into the case and foud him guilty thereby charging him.
Really? The court found him guilty and charged him?
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by 9jatatafo(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2017
Pathetic!!!
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by logica(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Only problem is the age of the girl; even if "consentual".
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by ofuonyebi: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Rape offence suppose to get better punishment to help these arrogant men keep their useless penis where it belong!
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2017
banme1:
cone headed afonjas . flat headed iPods are coming

Hahahahaah
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by ziga: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Wetin person no go see for Nairaland again.

Rape aka Forceful penetration (as per your description) is if you force yourself on another person for sexual gratification without their consent.

The use of force doesn't have to be during the act itself. If you beat, restrain the person, lock the door to prevent escape etc. That is rape. The only thing that matters in rape is that she expressed the fact that she did not want it. It is also rape if the other party is a legal minor and is unable to give consent to the act.
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by kendylet(f): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2017
BLACKdagger:

The judge looked into the case and found him guilty thereby charging him.
Yet u are here talking rubbish on sensitive case like this.
Tomorrow u will start crying that u have been raped..
wen u hear karma u think its a joke.
oouch!!! grin
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by moderatedguy: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2017
Xisnin:

Foolishness personified, you should have sticked to the romance section
where having a brain is not a requirement.
jU didn't understand wot she was trying to say,let me break it down.1)if it was rape why didn't she scream. 2)if a man is raping a girl wud he tell her to rub cream on his penis(no time for that na)abi he wud enter her forcefully. 3)Maybe there was consent on the part of the 16yr old,but along d line something went.maybe d guy promise to give her extra cash and defaulted.
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Where her shop dey?
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by talebearer123: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2017
SMH

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex by Xisnin(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
moderatedguy:
jU didn't understand wot she was trying to say,let me break it down.1)if it was rape why didn't she scream. 2)if a man is raping a girl wud he tell her to rub cream on his penis(no time for that na)abi he wud enter her forcefully. 3)Maybe there was consent on the part of the 16yr old,but along d line something went.maybe d guy promise to give her extra cash and defaulted.

What is rape ?
Having sex with someone without their consent
or having sex with an underage who cannot give consent.

No one cares whether she screams or not, court don't convict
rapist just because the victim screamed!
Rapists are convicted or acquitted based on many evidence and
the direction they point.

You were not there, yet conjure up an extra-cash theory.
Have you seen the case file ?

Anybody who can make a judgement based on a newspaper report
is nothing but a simpleton, it is even worse when such person have
to invent a story to convict or exonerate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Never Trust A Nairalander Completely - He'd Be Your Doom! / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.