Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady (41811 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by nizetee: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Allwility:
What if in the voodoo world adding your periodical fluid to stew is an ancient recipe to make girls fall in love with guys?

What would you do??

Runs guys go encourage am to continue! grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Juliusdking(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Just kill em haba
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Lalas247(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dirty girls up n down
It's her type that wears pant for 3 months eewwww undecided
Better ways to kill a cat y roll in the mud with dregs sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Healer007: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Healer007: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided
Annoying news on Nairaland these days
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by iamkingzlee(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wtf!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by nizetee: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Allwility:
What if in the voodoo world adding your periodical fluid to stew is an ancient recipe to make girls fall in love with guys?

What would you do??
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by olopaooo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Were ree o. Stupid
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
What's the problem here?
I see nothin' wrong in it. Don't girls gobble up our semen & swallow it?

Why can't we suckle & ingest their menstrual bleed? She even offered to add it to our stew, isn't that reasonable enough?

You bitches should grow up & act like men not kids abeg.

Wussies.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by dgysoft(m): 12:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]ENDTIME GIRLFRIEND RECIEVE HEALING
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by aziaka111(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
dat why I don't eat stew.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by jfleece(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank God ve not dated anyone for the past three years.... I don't eat carelessly.... Some girls are just plain stupid and diabolic..
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Headlaw(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Am I the only one seeing the spelling error... menstration instead of mensuration... "something u pass out every month and dude like me is correcting you on that" with the power bestowed on me in nairaland, I here by declare your brain empty....bend down and receive Koboko
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by belindar: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
When a lady go wayward check her family
Like daughter like mother
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Amos87(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
She must be a member of the Ogun state Mining association grin grin : grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by faoz: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
And u think after cheating on you and u knw, i will come back and eat ur food Wen i knw poison is cheap nw............... Werey girlz everywhr
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Oselu28(f): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
olodo oshi,dey find unnecessary attention.....how person go take open mouth talk this kind thing for this generation,boys una better mark her face bcus dz one can go an extra mile to make ur life miserable
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Bencolink: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Women Una no dey ever repent? Women and Wickedness is like Buhari and Kwaraption.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Witchcraft.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by 1stGenius(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
This is why I filter what I read on social media. That you have access to the internet doesn't mean you have a working brain too.

If I were her boyfriend, I'd dump her with immediate effect for that post.

Secondly, if a company that intends giving you a good job decides to check your social media activities first, which I'm sure most companies do now, that post is enough for your CV to be thrown away.

She doesn't know.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by macjurek(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Evil confession by the Lady concerned, Please Ladies out there ,this is her own confession her sins will find her out.

More confessions watch out for her.....
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by kkins25(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT THIS NONSENSE.
NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WORSE;
1. TO PUT BAD BLOOD IN A CHEATING PARTNERS FOOD.
2. TO PEE IN THEIR MOUTHS WHILE THEY'RE SUCKING YOU OFF, AS YOU SUGGESTED. OR
3. YOUR STUPIDITY. undecided
option 3
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by jojothaiv(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Allwility:

What would you do??
It's not in the voodoo world
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Klington: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
disgusting. Tufiaka
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by omoiyalayi(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Oloriburuku somebody
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by jojothaiv(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:
That is dirty angry Please any girl should not try that nonsense with me angry
How u wan take know?

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Mike008(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Most grade 6 pupils can write better than this lady.
She couldn't even get the spelling of menstruation spot on.
And her grammatical construction is nothing to write home about.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Truckpusher(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
This is why I filter what I read on social media. That you have access to the internet doesn't mean you have a working brain too.

If I were her boyfriend, I'd dump her with immediate effect for that post.

Secondly, if a company that intends giving you a good job decides to check your social media activities first, which I'm sure most companies do now, that post is enough for your CV to be thrown away.
You just said my mind , if I were her boyfriend I'll dump her after that post and I won't look back. Just imagine what a girl is writing on social media and she even went ahead using a laugh emoticon after the stupid post. In fact make I go find her online . She dey mad ... grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seconded grin grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by zicoraads: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
This post will start giving me the creeps anytime I want to eat in a lady's place sad
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by enemyofprogress: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
I pity her horseband,him go chop menses tire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.