Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? (11227 Views)

I Hear That Girls With Big Butt (yansh) Don't Have Brain / Why Is It That Girls Have Sex With Older Men While Guys Doesn't Do Otherwise / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Once they notice they have big smelly ass, gbam! They don turn stupid! They start to think with their smelly asses. They think every guy wants them and that they can get any guy they want or desire. It annoys me so much! Their brains are just filled up with their used tampons! Very annoying.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Lightangel64: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
ur mom just wasted pain birthing a fool like you!

Ok, so get banned
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

Ok, so get banned
fvuck off ma thread you fool!

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by tellsblinks(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

Ok, so get banned
hehehehe person don go insult mod girlfriend

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Lightangel64: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
You don't have a thread
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by MightySparrow: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Science has proven otherwise try and google it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
are you sure you are using your brain?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Maybe they debited their brain and credit their ass. Maybe, just maybe

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:
are you sure you are using your brain?
ugly monkey like you asking me if I'm using my brain. Do you even have a brain? Disgraceful monkey

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by fati2001(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
ugly monkey like you asking me if I'm using my brain. Do you even have a brain? Disgraceful monkey
oooh so sad your mom is a monkey? what A pity, I almost forgot your dad is a bamboo and you are a chimpanzee.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by SavageBoy: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lightangel64:

You don't have sense at all
Do you have big ass grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

oooh so sad your mom is a monkey? what A pity, I almost forgot your dad is a bamboo and you are a chimpanzee.
lols. At least I don't live in a filthy home like ur monkey family does. Go take a bath. You look like you haven't had your bath in days. Dirty monkey.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by freethinker420(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
It's not that they are Stupid...it's just that girls tend to get overwhelmed by the attention their Body gets them...it kind of get to their heads.

35 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by paulolee(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
no lies...with thier big ass they think they have achieved alot and believe that they have a bright future in front of them and the world is in thier hands...my elders do say "flee from any girl that have big n large ass because na men chops be that"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Mayannar(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
fati2001:

That's kinda too harsh!? Huh

Anyways that's ain't my biz... Sorry, mind we communicate as friends?

Guess I need an approval from u before I do any stuff! I'll be glad if we can talk. (Winks)
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Gentle0wavez: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
MightySparrow:
Science has proven otherwise try and google it.

Believe all that science says to your own peril. They are only interested in making money. Maybe they want more girls to do plastic surgery that is why the said this blunt trash.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
Op you want me to mention onyi's name but I won't wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by brain54(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
its the other way round its stupid girls that have big ass...don't say I told you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
How many big ass girl have u met for u to draw conclusions, you will just wake up and post rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
bestabigaelever:
How many big ass girl have u met for u to draw conclusions, you will just wake up and post rubbish
but All men are rapists!!

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by bestabigaelever(f): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
DeckXavier:
but All men are rapists!!
Read what I wrote again, this time slowly and u can quote me where I said all men are rapist

I'm allergic to stupid people

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
ikennamadu1:

Every small thing una done call people parents.. Una sense dey una yansh.... Very foolish girl
hausa female money naw. You shouldn't expect much.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by 360clips: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Op you want me to mention onyi's name but I won't wink
which one be onyi? That over bleached olosho. No vex me abeg
Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Read what I wrote again, this time slowly and u can quote me where I said all men are rapist

I'm allergic to stupid people
yawns, tell that to your stupid sister folks.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by bestabigaelever(f): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
DeckXavier:
yawns, tell that to your stupid sister folks.
Oloriburuku ni e

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by triple996(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mayannar:

That's kinda too harsh!? Huh

Anyways that's ain't my biz... Sorry, mind we communicate as friends?

Guess I need an approval from u before I do any stuff! I'll be glad if we can talk. (Winks)

na married woman b dat wooo
no go jump enter fire woo
by d way y all d harsh words 4rm op??

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Oloriburuku ni e
yawns, say something better.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
360clips:
WAtChU calln me4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Dogs Stay Stuck Together After Sex? / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka? / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.