Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Read This Dairy Of A Male Sex Addict (hot Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Dairy Of A Male Sex Addict (hot Story) (1634 Views)

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This Dairy Of A Male Sex Addict (hot Story) by Dillusionist(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
I never knew this story has been here!! I decided to post it sha... Hope it is not plagiarism.

“I haven’t done that before please” I tried pleading “And moreover, it is not hygienic” I said while trying to convince her.

“There is nothing bad in it, it just you that is scared” Kenny said, while holding my hands and romancing it carefully. She quickly went into position, adjusted her ass, while I started licking her anus hole. It was a little bit disgusting at first, but I believed that she was looking too clean and neat for any disease to be transferred. I kept sucking her butt hole, and she was holding my head tighter, as if she wanted to force my tongue and my head inside her anus.

“Move down the pussy baby” She said, and I quickly rushed down there like a hungry lion, devouring every little juice inside the pussy. She used her hands and spread it wide apart, and the hole was quite wide. I jumped up in surprise and looked at her confused.

“Any problems baby” She asked me.

“No, I smiled and went back to what I was doing. Her pussy hole was wide enough that I believed my fist would go inside easily without disruptions. I sucked her for a while before I tried inserting my dick into her pvssy..

“I told you I hate fvcking through the pvssy” Kenny said. “I am sorry, I forgot” I replied in a very obedient manner and I carefully placed my dicck, between her asshole. I was surprised at the ease my dick went inside, and the smell of poo coming out was quite disgusting and wasn’t making sense to me.

“Let me suck it baby” She said as quickly turned and placed my dicck in her mouth, and sucked every yellowish substance that was found there.

“Kiss me” She ordered. “No, I can’t” I managed to say with fear, without knowing what else would come with it.

“You know I hate when I tell someone something,, the person says No” She explained like a mother telling her child to be a good boy. “Kiss me now” She ordered. I immediately swallowed my saliva, and brought my mouth forward and kissed her passionately. She held my head to her own head and kept kissing me, even when I was running out of breath. I managed to survive the scenario, before she asked me to fvck her pvssy.

Finish the complete episode By Clicking Here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Should One Look Out For When Buying A Laptop Computer? / Why Is It So Difficult To Marry Someone From The East. / Lady Says 'lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad At Stupid Things,Shares Raunchy Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.