Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed (96642 Views)

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by plaetton: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back home baba

Nightmare if the wailers
Aside from his family and close friends, Isn't it funny that you are celebrating the return of the President after being away from the country for almost 4 months ?

It doesn't strike you how low this country has sunk under this government?

OK.
Now, I can wager that he will return back to his London base in the next 30 days.

Healthwise, his conditions are chronic: Meaning that he is not expected to fully healthy again, healthy enough for physical and mental demands of being the President of Nigeria. That is fact. No hail Marys or Allah Akbars about that.

After spending $30m of our Commonwealth to extend Buhari's life for 4months or more , The path of honour beckons Buhari to bow out and ler others carry the mantle.
He has never been up to the task, intellectually or physically.
Why not now bow out with a little bit of grace and honor ?

$30 million can build at least 15 modern community hospitals spread out in different parts of Nigeria, that would extend the lives of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians year after year.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by DZTech1: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
The NBA said over N400billion in bribes has been paid to govt officials since may 2015! shocked
Maybe buhari can now explain which corruption he's been fighting. angry
Alariwo2:
Welcome back Mr President.. The good Lord is on our side.

We must stand tough to wash Nigeria clean and rid her of PDP & Ineffectual buffoon's mess. God speed oga presido.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by AfonjaBoston: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
eazy07:

See as u dey open mouth anyhow like say the man no fit born the eldest person in your house. Talk this kind thing during Abacha make u see if you no go lost overnight

Lol at "LoSt overnight"

True talk my brOther
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Eluwilussit(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Movic1:
Watching it live on Tvc news. God bless Nigeria!

With what I just saw, baba is technically still sick. I voted for buhari,but let's tell ourselves the bitter truth. He should peacefully resign.

He should never resign. Tell me of anyone else who resigned from any post before in Nigeria...we voted for him, he must finish his mandate or die trying. What you voted is what you got. Too late to make amends. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Alariwo2: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
daveyjay:
who's the first UK based Nigerian president?? angry

Still far better than the figure head drunk from otueke who did nothing but wrecked so much havoc.. A sissy with no leadership trait whatsoever.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Sanchez01: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'm indifferent towards his return but one thing I would loom forward to is to see Kanu return to Kuje. His boss is around now. I can only imagine how the dude would be feeling wherever he is.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Aremu01(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Said buhari
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by wtfcoded: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ok
I almost forgot who he is undecided

Heard his main branch office is @ London.
Maybe he came back to loot another money go back to london maybe this one go be check up money grin
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
letusbepieces:
Dey chased him out of Abuja House.

The heat was too much for him, the question is how long before he returns to London again his home?
Which heat?i am in the uk presently and i got the info since last wk that the man is coming today.i am apolitical but you guys should fear god and appreciate where nija problem is coming from.os it people like fayose that you guys are rooting for?i pity my country

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by ShoBabba(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
So make I fry beans abi undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Quality20(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
we voted pmb so we don't want him to resign, so y shd xtians ,ibos and south south ppl who didn't vote for him want him to resign? u guys don't have d numerical strength to elect any person but u make up for that by abuses, insults and protests. Isn't that all u guys have got?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome baba. Thank God for journey mercy. But I will still advice u to resign if u can't cope with the stress of leading. Pls listen to the voice of reason.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by OriflameNIG: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oya ASUU STRIKE DEY O
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by MrHenshaw: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
venai:
Do not worry your ass. He is going back soon. Thanks to Charlie boy.

Charlie boy ,the only voice.Anytime!
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by IratzsMicheal(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome back buhari

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by BrutusOj(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
All nairaland members are on this thread oo.. shuoo
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by silverr(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why cant we see him exiting the plane?

The next thing we saw is convoy....

I really needed to see him climbing the steps down and assess his health
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Alariwo2: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
DZTech1:
The NBA said over N400billion in bribes has been paid to govt officials since may 2015! shocked
Maybe buhari can now explain which corruption he's been fighting. angry

That's just corruption fighting back, trying hard to discredit our great man of Integrity.

Don't be deceived

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Denko2721987(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
To be honest i really feel pity for PMB.. I wish he knew that to govern a complex and difficult nation as Nigeria in a democratic dispensation wasnt as easy as eating bread and beans or an autocratic style of governance where u just dish out orders... He is welcome back but i hope Naija wahala and pressure no go pursue am go back London any sooner than expected..
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by jbix(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
what do we owe this special visit mr president, and when u going bck. ur Cabal don steal all the moni finish oh, i even hear say the small moni wey u give efcc to keep before u go come back, them send gun men to go collect am by force for efcc office, they have creeple ur economy.
sir kindly advice b4 u go back.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by GOFRONT(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
SOME SAID HE IS LONG GONE.......THEY SAID HE HAS DIED LONG AGO AND FLEW BACK FOR BURIAL AT NIGHT AS IT IS WITH YARADUA.

I ALMOST STARTED BELEIVIN IN THEIR ASSERTION

IF SOMEONE CAN THINK OF MIXIN A DROP OF MENSTRUAL BLOOD IN A MAN'S FOOD, IT MEANS SOME HAV TRIED THEIR BEST TO REACH OUT TO THE FLYERS OF PRESIDENTIAL JET TO ADVISE THEM TO CRASH THE JET WITH THE PRESIDENT ONBOARD..........#Thehateisjusttoomuchonthissideoftheplanet.......headache wan kill me
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by vedaxcool(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
See our cownu zombies dey talk like say dey go swallow pill kpeme

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by burakado17: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Welcome back home baba

Nightmare if the wailers
The wailing wailers wouldn't rest this night. Those whose case of looting pending before the President, the case files would be signed.... Next to Kuje prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Alariwo2: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Welcome baba. Thank God for journey mercy. But I will still advice u to resign if u can't cope with the stress of leading. Pls listen to the voice of reason.

Resign kwanu..

His reign will be long and fruitful. God has heard our cries.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Lumig: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
iykejackchree:
hardship is back dasoll
You mean your personal hardship is back? Na wa for you o

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by wizod(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
The cloned pedophile is back. Let dem grant d presidiot interview dat will last for 30minutes for Nigerians to be sure dat buhari is alive.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by KingRex1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
eendy:
At times I wonder how these pro-buhari supporters reason... In a country where some persons are only clamoring for fair treatment and equal opportunities, you term them wailers like they are also not part of Nigeria. least I remind all of you, no matter the crumbs this present government feed you with it won't last forever... Go to saner societies and see how the polity is ran. We fight ourselves in the name of ethno-religious differences for some greedy and unrepentant politicians.
God help us... I wish Mr president good health to reap all he has sown good or bad.

Comment of the day! Preach sis

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by GoldNiagara(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
KANU, ffk and Fayose I have been informed left there pants inundated with salt and water.
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by Yakson09: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
sai babaaaa
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by moninuola65: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria One!
Re: President Buhari Airforce One Just Landed by AuroraB(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Cladez:
His coming back is as useless as him staying abroad because we are better off without him.

A PRESIDENT INDEED
Exactly why I don't understand the hullabaloo for his return embarassed
Do Nigerians really know what they want

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / Edo Governorship Election 2020 Results From Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.