Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Ladies Dislike About Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ladies Dislike About Guys (6871 Views)

For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / Guys: 5 Main Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by whiteroses(f): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2007
some looser boys tell their girlfriend another girl looks really hot and pretty i don't like that about boys then you are pressurised to try and look hot for him when he's not worth it at that moment
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by mukina2: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2007
selfishness
If they want to date you and you turn them down .they create all kinds of bad stories to make you look bad angry
some are just plain stupid grin
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ChieFoH(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2007
angry angry gosh! i cannot believe this thread ended like this, this is effrontery of the highest order!!! who proclaimed omo eko as winner rubbish! ARANT NONESENSE!!! where my guys @ where ma DOGS @ how come i did'nt see this thread earlier

@ehie007

This is Emasculating and demeaning angry angry i mean!!! please i think its hi-time we put these inferiors in their proper places angry,

@ omo-eko, laura_85, and j-girl

who proclaimed u winners? is it cuz of some jejune statistics you cut and pasted from some crappy chauvinistic site? so u now think u have made a point abi? bollocks!

In the undying words of neelsel, IT RATTLES MY NERVES angry WHEN "BANDWAGON HOPPERS" COME TO FORUMS AND SPEW VENOM WITHOUT ANY EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. . . the war has just begun angry angry angry !!!

@ okokomaiko or woteva u call urself

U ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO THE MALE GENDER!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD BE RELIEVED OF YOUR MANHOOD, U EFFEMINATE MINOR! GET A SEX CHANGE, SNITCH! BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!!

YOU women just dont and would never get it, don't blame ehie for calling u fish brains we are not antagonising your importance to us men, but y'all just have to understand why it's a man's world and why God created us as the SUPERIOR.

The bible says it over and over again, omo-eko, do u know what the bible says about a virtuos woman? definately not!if u do, u will not be involved in this, go and read (AND DIGEST) prov 31:10-31 (the amplified version), God did not create women to compete with us, instead, ur function is to be supportive and a loving helper.

Look at the ENDLESS TOME u gave us with jejune statistics of women, yes women, women, that gazzette deals strictly with the financial (A.K.A VANITIES) aspect of life, is that the only sphere u have in your own life? is that all that matters to you? what about your spiritual life? what about your family? how many of these career women that make up this statistics have a life? or a family, not to talk of a husband? examples are not far from us, don't wanna mention names,all the so called female ministers and female bank CEOs in NGR how many of them can maintain a good home and not end up disastrous? our very own "richest black woman" is an epitome of "FAMILY LIFE DISASTER".

Like i said i am not antagonising women empowerment and their role in the society,i love breasts, but i just want women to understand God's design for the ideal home, God does his things orderly and that was why he said in Eph 5 "women be submissive to your husbands just as the church is to Jesus", A woman taking up a man's responsibilty with the intent to prove she can do better will result in disaster no matter how u put it.

so omoeko,j girl, lauret woreva and onyeka, It's a man's world and GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by muyeskin(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2007
Its just a pity that u girls in the house are not online. I would have given u some more facts u need to know about we guys. Hw i wished anyone of you is on the yahoomessenger chat. So that u can get instant reply. Instead of bragging in this forum. cool cool cool cool
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by muyeskin(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2007
mukina, if not for the fact that u are one of my gunners lady, I culd known the reply i will give back to you. Lets not be sentimental. What will u say to lady issues that accept a girl's proposal and go on at his back telling his friends bad news about the guy. And making the guy look miserable in front of other ladies.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by mukina2: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2007
i would say the guy is a loser grin
losers are the ones people got bad things to say about cheesy
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by 4Play(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2007
The biggest thing ladies dislike in guys is not having money.That is the worst thing a guy can do grin
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2007
@ muyeskin - pele, now i'm on, you're not

@ ChieFoH,
ChieFoH:

angry angry gosh! i cannot believe this thread ended like this, this is effrontery of the highest order!!! who proclaimed omo eko as winner rubbish! ARANT NONESENSE!!! where my guys @ where ma DOGS @ how come i did'nt see this thread earlier

@ehie007
This is Emasculating and demeaning angry angry i mean!!! please i think its hi-time we put these inferiors in their proper places angry,

who proclaimed u winners? is it because of some jejune statistics you cut and pasted from some crappy chauvinistic site? so u now think u have made a point abi? bollocks!

YOU women just don't and would never get it, don't blame ehie for calling u fish brains we are not antagonising your importance to us men, but y'all just have to understand why it's a man's world and why God created us as the SUPERIOR.

The bible says it over and over again, omo-eko, do u know what the bible says about a virtuos woman? definately not!if u do, u will not be involved in this, go and read (AND DIGEST) prov 31:10-31 (the amplified version), God did not create women to compete with us, instead, your function is to be supportive and a loving helper.

Look at the ENDLESS TOME u gave us with jejune statistics of women, yes women, women, that gazzette deals strictly with the financial (A.K.A VANITIES) aspect of life, is that the only sphere u have in your own life? is that all that matters to you? what about your spiritual life? what about your family? how many of these career women that make up this statistics have a life? or a family, not to talk of a husband? examples are not far from us, don't want to mention names,all the so called female ministers and female bank CEOs in NGR how many of them can maintain a good home and not end up disastrous? our very own "richest black woman" is an epitome of "FAMILY LIFE DISASTER".

Like i said i am not antagonising women empowerment and their role in the society,i love breasts, but i just want women to understand God's design for the ideal home, God does his things orderly and that was why he said in Eph 5 "women be submissive to your husbands just as the church is to Jesus", A woman taking up a man's responsibilty with the intent to prove she can do better will result in disaster no matter how u put it.

so omoeko,j girl, lauret woreva and onyeka, It's a man's world and GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULLS!!!

I cannot believe someone is willing to open his mouth and make this statement. Proverbs are not the words of the Lord, they are the words of advice from King Solomon. Whomever you're going to marry better know that she lives to cater to you. But for me, that up there is crap! God never said women were inferior to men. Neither did he proclaim the men as the head of the house. A marriage is between two people not between a master and a servant. Just as women support men, men support women.
All this one you're saying has no meaning because the women do majority of the work in MOST houses. If we're going to use the bible, we might as well use Jesus as an example. He adored women and children all alike. I never once heard him discriminate against women.
It's not a man's world in the sense that it belongs to men! It's a man's world in the sense that it belongs to God but ruled by mankind (which includes men and women).

I'm tired of talking about this to chauvinistic men who believe in strata among genders.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ChieFoH(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2007
@jgirl
u definately don't know much about the bible and God's plan for the institution of marriage, HOW DARE U SAY PROVERBS ARE NOT THE WORDS OF THE LORD F Y I the whole bible was written by 44 prophets, duly inspired by God, and 2TIM 3:16 says "all scripture is inspired by God, profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness".

God never said women were inferior to men. Neither did he proclaim the men as the head of the house.
Go and read your bible properly before you come here to spew venom, i never said a marriage is between master & servant, was only trying to make y'all understand God's plan for the institution of marriage & how he appointed men to head the home (A K A head over a woman) for simplicity and order!

Yes, Jesus never discriminated against women and so am i, women have their own roles, responsibilities, and share of duties in the home, but it's all in submission to the appointed head of the home (MEN) nonetheless i am not saying a man is supposed to stomp around the house and remind everyone that he is the head of the home, we also have our own share of loving and caring to do, but responsibilities and most of the decision making is put upon us, therefore we rule. . .

. . .and this boils down to the fact that "ITS A MAN'S WORLD". take it or leave it!!!
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2007
You know what? I am tired of arguing about cases like this. If/When you are married, i just pray that your wife understands that she is under you.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ChieFoH(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2007
so are u telling me that you are superior or equal to your own husband if/when you get married?
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2007
I am an equal in that relationship. I will take care of him and he will take of me but we will raise our kids together to know that no gender is inferior to another.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ChieFoH(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2007
EQUALITY? I don't quite agree with that, claiming equality, will lead to competition with your husband, and   competition then disaster!!!  besides the church is labelled as the  bride of christ, and the church can NEVER claim eqaulitywith Jesus, do u have a boyfriend? i doubt it! akinwunmi & debosky are in for i t
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jgirl3: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2007
excuse me! angry shocked
Equality is not always a competition. It's a matter of compromise. If i'm making the money, i'm not going to make my husband my subject because that's what y'all use as your standpoint.
Don't doubt my boyfriend thing.
Akinwunmi and Debosky are in the balance for now.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by omoge(f): 4:41am On Apr 21, 2007
my #1 be the one wey no de wash him teeth well and come talk for ya front like say na parfum  grin

me i go say, hey i will email you, i got to run off to class. i will meet  you in the cafeteria, i no go, go wash ya teeth  grin

Omo Eko, well done you do well cheesy
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by busygirl(f): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2007
Guys with big tummy or habits like smoking or drinking
Guys that ain't intelligent.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by mazaje(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2007
this topic is intersting
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by chiogo(f): 4:43am On Apr 22, 2007
I dislike guys who think they're all that even if they are, guys who think they can get any chick by a snap of their finger! It's annoyin' to me.Even if u're so hot, try and be humble. I dislike guys who think they gangstas when they're not, really annoyin'. grin
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by Creamish(f): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2007
Pride(im always right so i cant say im sorry), smoking, flirting, untidy and unromantic.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by Everbright(f): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2007
Ehi grin grin grin grin grin
Can't stop laughing
I mean at you grin grin grin grin
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 5:19pm On May 10, 2007
omoge:

my #1 be the one wey no de wash him teeth well and come talk for ya front like say na parfum  grin

me i go say, hey i will email you, i got to run off to class. i will meet  you in the cafeteria, i no go, go wash ya teeth  grin

Omo Eko, well done you do well cheesy
Thank you my sista cheesy cheesy, don't mind this yeye guys especially the one called ChieFoH  angry angry

ChieFoH:

@ehie007

who proclaimed u winners? is it because of some jejune statistics you cut and pasted from some crappy chauvinistic site? so u now think u have made a point abi? bollocks![/b]In the undying words of neelsel, IT RATTLES MY NERVES angry WHEN "BANDWAGON HOPPERS" COME TO FORUMS AND SPEW VENOM WITHOUT ANY EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE. . . the war has just begun angry angry angry !!!

@ okokomaiko or woteva u call yourself

U ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO THE MALE GENDER!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD BE RELIEVED OF YOUR MANHOOD, U EFFEMINATE MINOR! GET A SEX CHANGE, SNITCH! BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!!

[b]YOU women just don't and would never get it, don't blame ehie for calling u fish brains we are not antagonising your importance to us men, but y'all just have to understand why it's a man's world and why God created us as the SUPERIOR.
The bible says it over and over again, [b]omo-eko, do u know what the bible says about a virtuos woman? definately not!if u do, u will not be involved in this, go and read (AND DIGEST) prov 31:10-31 (the amplified version), God did not create women to compete with us, instead, your function is to be supportive and a loving helper[/b].

Look at the ENDLESS TOME u gave us with jejune statistics of women, yes women, women, that gazzette deals strictly with the financial (A.K.A VANITIES) aspect of life, is that the only sphere u have in your own life? is that all that matters to you? what about your spiritual life? what about your family? how many of these career women that make up this statistics have a life? or a family, not to talk of a husband? examples are not far from us, don't want to mention names,all the so called female ministers and female bank CEOs in NGR how many of them can maintain a good home and not end up disastrous? our very own "richest black woman" is an epitome of "FAMILY LIFE DISASTER".

Na wa ooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked after 3months you guys are just speaking up, shame unto you. cheesy cheesy

You need to go and cover your face grin grin grin

Like I said before there is nothing called the Men's World

I finished those mumus we claim to be Men, they couldn't even win an argument with a lady, it a real disgrace to the men hood.  shocked shocked

Men are nothing without females; you guys are bunch of fools trying to be in control
of women.

My mom was an Architect (which was a man job) she was the boos at her work place before she left naija finally to be with us up here.

My aunty is the only female at either the coke or 7UP has an accountant there, and she really worked hard to reach that level.

My other aunty  was a lawyer before she left naija, she worked at the top firm there, but she now reside in ATL and still has a family to take care of with three lovely kids.

What am trying to say is there is nothing called a MENS WORLD, ladies runs the men’s world but the problem is your men just want to make it hard for us.

Women are the reason men are alive today, to support your and make the right decision so your (MEN) lives could be better.

Like fela said in one of his songs

Who Man?

Who is man?
Who? Who man without woman?
He’s nothing, nothing at all

She bears with dignity
The stress of pregnancy
How dare we complain
It’s a daughter not a son
Would you have existed
Were your mother never born
If you call yourself the stronger sex
Let me see your hand in the air
Maybe you should bear the baby
What a site that would be
To see man in labour
Man oppresses woman so

Who are you? Who are you re?
Ah! Without woman?
You amount to nothing
Nothing! You are nothing my man
Nothing at all

Whoooo? Who make life sweet? Woman!
Who make man happy? Woman!
Yet can make man cry o? Woman!
Woman! Woman!
Respect! Woman!
Who born your grandpa? Woman!
Who born your father? Woman!
So treat her nice! Woman!
Respect the mother of the world
[quote][/quote]
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by Elgaxton(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2007
Omo Eko:

Thank you my sista cheesy cheesy, don't mind this yeye guys especially the one called ChieFoH angry angry

quote author=ChieFoH link=topic=40004.msg1055500#msg1055500 date=1177069802]

Omo eko u dey try o, so just to beef person na him u type all this novel eh, na wah o,

I wonder the kind of human relationships u've !

can't u guyz just be mature when airing ur mind? shocked
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 6:31pm On May 10, 2007
Elgaxton:

Omo eko u dey try o, so just to beef person na him u type all this novel eh, na wah o,

I wonder the kind of human relationships u've !

can't u guys just be mature when airing your mind? shocked
Wetin Omo Eko do angry angry, i don't see nothing in what i wrote and don't confuse me with ChieFoH okay.

Because my comment was in a mature way angry angry
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by koko777(m): 7:32am On May 11, 2007
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ChieFoH(m): 7:35am On May 11, 2007
@ omo eko

*clears throat*    gimmie a min im coming 4 your ass, its still early in the morning
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by OmoEko1(f): 7:49am On May 11, 2007
ChieFoH:

@ omo eko

*clears throat* gimmie a min im coming 4 your ass, its still early in the morning
keep clearing your throat oh grin grin grin, don't you have something better to do at this hr grin grin.
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by ChieFoH(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2007
Hey omo eko, i admire your aplomb, but the spirit in me for this thread has died, undecided i had so much venom when i initially posted. wink

I was just acting chauvenistic  anyways. grin grin grin plus i did'nt like the way the thread ended coupled with the fact that ehie succumbed and was speechless, also may be because my girlfriend and i were'nt on good terms grin

Dont get me wrong O! I love breasts, the best of God's creation are made in twos, and infact i think breasts are the ultimate, im not trying to apease you with my banter, neither am i questioning your sense of observation, Hussy n Wifey are supposed to compliment each other, we are imperatives for each other's success, so its a two way thing.

I finished those mumus we claim to be Men, they couldn't even win an argument with a lady, it a real disgrace to the men hood.  

Men are nothing without females; you guys are bunch of fools trying to be in control
of women.
Be careful with your choice of words u might hit a raw nerve, + u did not finish any men because i was nt on this thread at that tyme + ehie was not strong enough to take on 3 ladies.

I also noticed that u flagrantly averted my scripture quotations, anyways if u still want us to go pound for pound u could infuriate the spirit in me by hitting on us (guys) maybe you'll hit a raw nerve again wink

. . .but in the mean time? I got nothing but love for y'all ladies!!! wink
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by joz(f): 7:51pm On May 25, 2007
the fact that they cannot be trusted. they say this while they mean that angry angry angry angry
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by Saddam: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2007
onyeka_ng:

guys r jus a bunch of miserable BASTARDS. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

You re Just a temperamental Idiot,

you think u have gouts to shower insults on guys?
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jagwar: 2:21am On Aug 31, 2007
Omo Eko:

of women.

Women are the reason men are alive today, to support your and make the right decision so your (MEN) lives could be better.

Like fela said in one of his songs,

@ omoeko

The last time i checked, the first "right decision" a woman made 4 a man,

* A  woman ate the forbidden fruit, hence the world we live in now.(wise decision women!!) grin
* Men tend 2 fight themselves over women.
* Kings declared war on one another 2 impress their insatiable Queens.

Your insults are unacceptable.
Maybe we would hav been better off without y'all right from the begining. angry
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by jiggyb(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2007
@ omo eko

Na wa for you. It seems you hate guys so much. I guess you have been unfortunate to have the bad ones as friends.
Anyway, even if a guy is so bad, he is actually useful because he f**ks you dry and makes you cum till you run off or complain of one thing or the other.
You hate him so much, yet you keep cumming back for more. Would you marry yaself? Not all are bad,
Re: What Ladies Dislike About Guys by acidrop(f): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2007
so that all the guys with defaults can go n edit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? / What Does A Ring Really Mean? / Love Letter To My Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.